Hello everyone!

Please introduce yourself here
gemmaj2000
Family

Hello everyone!

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hi all, my name is Gemma and I am from South Wales in the Uk, its taken me a little longer than I expected to introduce my self on here as I felt I needed to work through some of the questions in my mind about my own journer, but I'm VERY glad to finally be here. It is so great to feel able to talk about the Divine Love with people who understand and love you so thank you for this wonderful site, Im looking forward to learning and progressing with you all - Much love x
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Gemma,

Wonderful to have you here, as opposed to "lurking". Perhaps you might be able to make the planned retreat in October? If so it will be wonderful to catch up face to face. If not, cyber will just have to do.

Wales is a wonderful place, I have driven through it a few times on my way to and from Aberystwyth.

hugs
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hello Gemma,

Welcome and always feel free to ask and make inquiries! Living with the Divine Love does open up a lot of new options and thoughts and ways of thinking about things as the experience is new - are you currently reading one of the Padgett message books?

Looking forward to getting to know you,
Kind regards,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hi Geoff, yes i finally made it lol Aberystwyth is beautiful, my husband works there quite often x Hi Zara yes I read the Padgett Messages around 2 years ago and have used them as a life guide since then, I am currently reading and re reading the Judas of Kerioth Messages which I find so spiritually uplifting that im on my third time reading and i still keep finding things I missed :D. I pray to our Father everyday and have unlocked so many 'secrets' to myself that Ifeel like a different person. I was a little unsure of joining because I am currently training as a medium and am able to give messages but I understand there is some question over the benefit of this to the journey, however after much meditation with my guide I feel that this a stepping stone to developing my skills of communication rather than a 'wrong turn' but we will see :) However the JOY I felt after posting yesterday was wonderful a real extra boost to suddenly feel connected to you all, my family.

Lots of love
Gemma
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Golly gee, GemmaJ!
A warm hello and welcome, oh ex-lurker. Hehehehe I'm happy you found your way here and the Divine Love and glad to make yet another Divine Love friend! You mentioned getting to know yourself more, this has happened to me as well, my journey has helped me to uncover aspects of myself which were clouded from my vision but which I now see much clearer. Also, wonderful things keep happening. Gladness keeps increasin', as the wheels (wales? ;) ) keep on turnin'. :D

Sending you blessings, from Zack
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Ahh thank you Zack,

xxxxxx
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Gemma to our spiritual on line family. I hope you gain some insites and support here on your journey to more fully understanding the Divine Love.
We are planning a Divine Love retreat in Blackpool/ Manchester in early October. It certainly would be wonderful if we could meet you and experience receiving the Love together. God bless for now.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hi Al, that sounds great please keep me posted on the dates, would I be able to come visit for the day, as my youngest child would still only be 1 by then?

love Gem
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Gemma,
I want to add my welcome to Al's .....and extend a cheery greeting to you, along with the others here! We are delighted that you're an "ex-lurker" now! ( you can always count on Zack for comic relief). I can't wait to hear more about the interesting aspects of your life, as you're willing to share with us! The mother of a one year old! You must be a busy woman!
I have been to Llandudno in Wales -- what a beautiful place! And when our sons were teen agers we billeted soccer players from Wales - what a memorable time it was for those wild young men! So I have happy memories of Wales and will have to check a map to see where you are located.

Al and I have found the greatest joy in our lives has been the privilege of praying with others who are also earnestly seeking Divine Love and we invite you to circle the dates and times posted on this site in your calendar -- please join us whenever you can and help build the spiritual conditions around the world! We are all so deeply needed and the power of our joining together really makes a difference.

We've had a glorious Easter long weekend here in Vancouver and on the Sunshine Coast. Spring is in full blossom, it's been unusually sunny and warm. We have been blessed by the wonderful presence of Connie from Denmark as well as Dennis and Suzie from Southern California who came to join us in Divine Love prayer circles each morning and evening for the past 5 days! We've had great walks and talks, spiritual feasts, and spiritual adventures in the sunshine. Dennis is a truly gifted entertainer and has regaled us with his singing, playing the keyboard. We always pray for everyone on this site to be "drawn in" when we pray -- we will post the beautiful messages we've received these past days as soon as we're able to transcribe them.

My sister Judy and her husband were delighted to meet Joseph Babinsky in Prescott, while on vacation in Arizona....Geoff -- we all wish you a Happy Belated Birthday -- we tried to skype you -- but I guess you were out celebrating!

Gemma, it would be wonderful to meet you in October! I hope that will be possible. I, too, am wishing you all the best on your spiritual journey and hope that you will find inspiration and mutual support on this site! I hope you will find a loving, wonderful presence here.

With my love and prayers, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

No Geoff was having quiet Easter Monday and my Birthday was actually the day before. LOL. But I had to reboot the modem, as somehow just when you tried to Skype me, I had lost connectivity. Sounds like you are having a great time, as expected. I spent the day fixing irrigation blockages and faulty controllers. Exciting?

hugs
Geoff