Hello everyone!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by jeanne »

Next year you'll have to come to "Party Central" and we'll have a double celebration in THE LOVE!!!

Al and i just got home from a healing session with Al's cousin Greg who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Al's extended family are all distraught with this news and pulling together in prayer and healing.

We all need each other. Thanks, in advance, for saying a prayer for Greg Fike, Al and his family. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello and welcome, Gemma!!

I love the UK, and Wales was such a wonderful place we visited when studying at Oxford. There's no truth to the rumors that we had a raucous good time at our retreat over Easter :lol:

I hope you find this forum as warm, wonderful and welcoming as I have.

With welcoming hugs,
Dennis
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hi Gemma. A warm welcome from Upstate New York ! I am sure you will receive tremendous benefit, as I have, with our family connections here. What a gift!

On another note, Geoff, you and I (and my twin bro) may share the same birthday ?! Ours is the 30th of March. Happy belated birthday!

Love to All, Kristy
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi Kristy,

Well happy birthday too, but no, we don't share the same day, except when I am across the date line!!! I am 31st.

hugs
Geoff
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hi Jeanne It is nice to meet you (albeit virtually) too! Thank you for my welcome, I am very jealous of your lovely weather, Wales is beautiful but we are not blessed with an abundance of warmth haha, weve mostly had freezing temps and snow for the last month however we were granted a nice day this last Tues and Weds so the kids made the most of it and played outside for hours :D About me, I am 33 and a stay at home mum, I have two sons Aaron-5 and Nathan-6 months and two step-kids Jack-10 and Kimberley-8 so its a busy, noisey but mostly happy home. I will certainly look out for the prayer meetings and I am working on the meet in October, its my birthday around then so Im hoping my husband Viv will treat me to a night away in that area so I can come and meet you all.

lots of love

Gem
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I can't think of a better way of celebrating your birthday than a Divine Love gathering. 8-) Thanks for the personal info. We have two sons too . Both in their 30's. Our home is very quiet now but I do remember the kaos of those years. Fun but not condusive to prayer and meditation :shock:
Maybe you can post a picture.
Contrary to Dennis's message, we did have a raucusing good time here last weekend. Especially when Dennis was on the keyboard ;) . God bless for now.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to the Sanctuary! My name is Kathryn and from Vancouver, BC and I too am a busy Mom with 2 sons and 2 step sons albeit they are all in their 20's now my full-time job is keeping the fridge full :) 2 of them still are at home.

I have a business and work from my home office so it is hard for me to travel at certain times of the year so I will not be able to make the event this October unfortunately.

Thanks to your post I am now perusing the Judas messages.

We look forward to sharing and getting to know you. Love & Blessings, Kathryn
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hello Gemma,

What a great name. My grandmother was often affectionately called Gma by her ultra-hip and youngest grandchildren. I would love to add my welcome and like you I often visited Geoff’s website and was introduced to the knowledge of DL there. Someday I would love to visit your beautiful and historical country. You said that you have read the messages from Judas several times. To echo your sentiment, every time I read them I learn something new. There is so much wisdom and information I think if I read them a thousand times I would still find something I missed. One day I prayed for an inspirational song to help me pray for DL and soon after heard a song on the radio that touched my soul. The very last line of the song is “… a place of time as sweet as honey”. I bought the music and few days later. Immediately after listening to the song I randomly flipped to a page in “Judas of Kerioth” and read a paragraph and the last line was “as sweet as honey”. You seem so sweet and I beelieve your journey with us will be as sweet as honey.
with my love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey