Welcome Lynn from Dallas

Please introduce yourself here
AlFike
Site Admin

Welcome Lynn from Dallas

Post by AlFike »

Just want to add my love and encouragment to Lynn, our newest member on this board. I hope you will introduce yourself here Lynn. Thanks for joining and I hope you will benefit from participating in this place of learning about God's great Love and sharing our thoughts and experiences regarding this journey. We would love to hear from you. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Re: Welcome Lynn from Dallas

Post by Geoff »

I did welcome Lynn via PM as I have known her many many years, But here's a more public welcome: {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

love,
Geoff
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

A warm welcome to you, Lynn ! Looking forward to getting to know you! Love and Blessings, Kristy
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello and welcome, Lynn!

Suzie and I love the great State of Texas, especially Dallas :D

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Big hugs,
Dennis
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hi Lynn!

Must be a nice surprise for you to have all these welcomes waiting for you... reminds me of the welcome it's said waits on the other side. This time only other side of the web. Heheheh anyway welcome from the other side of the globe as well. Looking forward to hearing your story if you're so inclined to share something. :) Blessings, Zack
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Welcome Lynn to the Divine Love sanctuary.

I am from Vancouver, BC. We look forward to sharing with you and getting to know you. Love & Blessings, Kathy
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome from me too, Lynn! From this side of the net! (ha! We keep Zack in this forum for comic relief! :lol: ).

All the best on your spiritual journey! Love and Blessings, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Lynn
New Friend

Post by Lynn »

Hello Everyone!

Thank you all for such a warm Welcome!

Here in the Big D, as they call it. I have been visiting the site since it's inception, but have not registered until recently, and posted a message. I have come to know many followers of Divine Love through Geoff's website. I look forward to meeting many more! I received my nudge in 2007 and came upon the spiritual journey site, and made a new friend, and eternally grateful! {{{ Hugs to Geoff}}} I am truly thankful to have found such a wonderful growing family in Divine Love. I am thrilled to meet all of you at this new sanctuary site and send you loving wishes that it grows and grows.

Much love,
Lynn
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

HI Lynn!

Great to see you here, and have missed catching up in recent times - but am sure that all is going well with your Divine Love experience :)

Take care and welcome,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Lynn,

I want to add my welcome to all the others; I'm Elizabeth from buffalo, ny....I look forward to coming to know you through this website....I've never been in the big state of TX before...I first learned of the Divine Love in January of 2000, a nice way to start the new century....although I believe I was shown some several years before learning of the messages that came through Mr. Padgett, one late night, while yearning and looking out into the night through the picture window of my apartment.

We are all so fortunate....
with love from
elizabeth