Hi from Jane in Gibsons

Please introduce yourself here
Jane
Family

Hi from Jane in Gibsons

Post by Jane »

Greetings, Everyone!
I joined this website back in August but haven't gotten around to introducing myself yet or posting anything.
Back in the spring of 2011, I believe it was, a lovely lady named Jeanne Fike encouraged me to go to her house for
a meditation. I had no idea what I was getting into :) Anyway, I felt compelled to keep going back for more. The retreat last summer was amazing and it really warmed my heart to meet so many others from far away places who were on this path and so open to loving their brothers and sisters. It gave me hope that there is something in all humans that can be awakened and when enough of us join together in this unconditionally loving state of acceptance and brotherhood, in partnership with our loving creator and celestial angels, it will be possible to create a sort of Heaven on Earth.
I hope to meet many more of you in the coming years and to be reunited with those I've already been blessed with meeting in person.
A bit about me- I live in Gibsons, BC and practice naturopathic medicine (when not looking after my kids). I've always been a spiritual seeker, since my early teenage years, and now I feel like I've come home- like I've found what I've always been looking for. Reiki has been a large part of my path for the last 12 years and has helped me open up more to perceive spirit and really feel this love that I now pray for so fervently.
Each day is a new adventure now.
Sending love to all who read this,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Geoff
Family

Re: Hi from Jane in Gibsons

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jane,

{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So good to see you on here.

love,
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

A lovely welcome to you Jane. I don't know much about Reiki but it sounds like a great way to feel Gods Love. I think I will investigate it. I am sure your experiences on this forum will be as spiritualy rewarding as mine. :D
with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Our Beloved Jane....a founding board member on our Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation, regular partner in prayer -- so glad you have found the time to visit us here.

For those of you who haven't met Jane, she has many wonderful spiritual gifts and if you ever get the chance to have a Reiki treatment from Jane -- go for it! She calls in all available Celestial healers and her treatments are blissful and powerful!

I remember very well the first time I met Jane: I went to her office for my first appointment as a patient and just as she began the assessment, the words popped out of my mouth and I invited her to our Divine Love Prayer Circles so spontaneously -- I startled even myself! I scolded myself inwardly for "inappropriate behaviour", asking myself, "why can't you just behave like a patient?"

How surprised and delighted Al and I were when she took me up on the invitation! Now I can't imagine our lives without Jane - she is a beloved sister on the Divine Path and strengthens our faith and our community! We are so lucky to have Jane in our lives!

If Jane can find the time, I know she will add much to this forum, stimulate discussion and provide insights...Here's hoping you can visit often! Welcome, dear sister, welcome! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Jane, she who has my best interrest, health wise ,at heart but must put up with my resistance to join her on this project of teaching an old dog new tricks. You are such a beautiful, eager and dedicated soul who pursues this path with a graceful, heartfelt commitment and I am constantly inspired by your faith and beauty. In such a short time, you have come so far. I am so happy to see you here because I know you will share your beauty and wisdom with all of us . God bless you dear sweet Jane and may He give me the strength to follow your instructions. God knows I need all the help I can get to change my wicked ways. :? :mrgreen: .
I hope you will have some fun and insite contributing to this forum. Bless you for making the effort. Much Love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hello dear Jane!
Welcome ! Nice to make your electronic acquaintance. :D Yours is a beautiful hope, a hope of heaven on earth - let that hope turn into faith and then into reality for all of us here on the Sanctuary, and then all people :) Wishing many blessings your way, Zack
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Jane,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I too look forward to hearing more by way of discussions, especially after those warm welcomes from Jeanne and Al! :D

Love and blessings,
Dennis
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Thank you Geoff, David, Jeanne, Al, Zack and Dennis! I literally feel a big, loving energetic hug while reading your kind words! I intend to look through the messages on this site in the near future, and get up to date with the discussions, and then venture into posting my thoughts. XO
With God, anything is possible