Love to all from Montana

Please introduce yourself here
DennisT
Family

Re: Love to all from Montana

Post by DennisT »

Hello David,
Warm welcome to the forum. I too was directed here from Geoff's wonderful site. I look forward to hearing from you throughout the discussions here.

Siding you all of God's blessings and Love,
Dennis
Jan
Family

Post by Jan »

Hey David,
I too want to give you the warm welcome that I recently received from this group. These guys have been great with my questions and apprehensions. Looking forward to getting to know more about your experiences on the Divine Truth journey.
Much Love,
Jan
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thanks for the welcome Zack, I also enjoy reading about everyones spiritual journy, I'd be happy to share when I have a little more time. I've got to run for now.....

Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I just realized there was a second page of welcomes, Thanks Jan and Dennis.

Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Greetings from our hotel in Hong Kong! I've just been to the gym for a workout while Al searched the neighbourhood to find us both a massage before we board our long flight (13 hours) back to Vancouver.
I met a pilot in the gym who lives in southern California next to me - we were both running on an elyptical machine and swapped our most exciting travel stories.

Meanwhile, Al tried to book the massages -- first for himself, then for me, before he found out it was a brothel! Reminds me of our trip to Viet Nam and Cambodia last year when our tuk tuk driver took Al for a massage.....just after the two of them left me, the driver pulled over, then leaned into Al and asked him "Are you sure you want the blind massage? Wouldn't you rather have a pretty girl massage?!"

It's been almost a month since we left Vancouver and every day has surpassed our expectations! It's been a spiritual feast of discussions, meditations, outpouring of messages and we've been enveloped in The Love with our guides and teachers very close to us.

Geoff will probably need a while to recover from hosting us for 10 days in Sydney! He has been our guide, our chauffeur, our cook -- attending to every whim and request. (Not an easy task since Al keeps telling me I'm "high maintenance"!).

We are grateful to have met Gillian Lloyd in Coff's Harbour as well as Zara and Nicholas in Melbourne! Zara and Nicholas regaled us with their stories, their work as mediums, writers / publishers and as healers - it was a wonderful experience sight seeing with them, talking and praying together until the wee hours - We were blessed with messages from John the Beloved and Jesus.

I believe that making these very personal contacts serves to build spiritual power and intensifies, for each of us, receiving Divine Love within our souls. Spirit keeps telling us that we are all being gathered to do this work and light up the world!
Al and I are so grateful and feel so richly blessed for this calling.

Very soon we will be back to the reality of our lives, our work and obligations....with our horizons expanded, nourished by new friendships, many wonderful experiences and faith in the future!

It's gratifying to read everyone's posts here, to feel connected to you all - thank you!

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Geez, I imagine you wandering HK, dripping wet, and stumbling into a brothel. Seems like you were safer here in 45 degree heat?

I have spent the day trying to get Win 8 to work. Not sure if its ok, but for now it is.

hugs
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Jeanne and Al,

It was wonderful to meet you and to spend those hours together. We had a super time sharing our stories and seeing the energy in the sea with kite surfers riding the waves. There was so much love and spirit present and we are pleased that we could show you just a snippet of our adventures together.

Love from us both,
Zara x
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well Geoff, HK was not soaking wet but sunny and cool, which we loved. Jeanne wanted a massage to prepare her for the longest leg of our trip ( 13 hrs. HK to Van.) . My feet were sore as well so I remember on the way in the previous night seeing numerous foot massage signs on the streets near our hotel. Hong Kong seems to come alive at night but sleeps in it seems as all the places I looked into were not open until noon. Even the shops. I found one place that had the door locked but a buzzer for entry. I buzzed and was greeted by a sleepy eyed young woman in a very skimpy dress. I enquired about getting a massage for my wife and I this morning. She looked at me puzzeled and a little astonished when I mentioned my wife. The light went off and I realized that what you see on the sign is not what you get on the table :shock: . Though "foot massages" are readily availible on every street I walked upon, we did not receive one that day.
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I apologize for not getting back sooner. I use a computer at a family member’s home and have limited time to use it. Weekends are easier for me to write and along with some occasional opportunities like today. I’m glad to hear Jeanne, Al, Zara, Nicholas and Geoff had a fantastic time together.

I have been thinking about what to share that might be of some interest and decided to share a few stories that were significant spiritual events for me. I grew up in a mixed religious family. My father and his side are Catholic and my Mother and her side of the family are Mormon. I have 4 brothers and a sister. We alternated each week from either going to the Catholic Church or the Mormon Church. This was quite unusual and as a result I never felt completely committed to either faith. But I did get to contrast between the two which was encouraged by my parents. At the time I didn't realize that this was actualy a blessing from God but as an adult I can appreciate it now. This allowed me to contemplate the truths or lack thereof between each church. And much to my parent’s chagrins as a young adult when they expected me to choose one or the other, I choose not to commit myself to either one. I remember clearly an event in the Catholic Church that was profound for me. I was perhaps 13 or 14 when I went up to receive the eucharist bread wafer from the priest and it dropped on the floor. I picked it up and walked away without putting it into my mouth. I had been taught never to put anything in your mouth that falls on the floor. I walked back to the pew where my dad was and stood there for a while. A woman in the pew in front of me turned around and looked straight into my face with a hateful scorn and said, "I saw you drop the eucharist on the floor!" "Show respect for the body of Christ and put it into your mouth!" I could feel the tension and scorn of the people around me all focused on my apparently mortal sin. My dad gently patted me on my shoulder and said "It’s ok son, go ahead and eat it, don't worry yourself." I then promptly ate the bread wafer and everyone around me turned their gaze off me. Well this had a huge impact on me and I left the church that day a young teenager feeling miserable and despised. I remember thinking, does Jesus really care that I dropped that on the floor? Well for some time I wouldn't go back and when I started to again it was even more as an outsider looking in. A similar event also occurred to me while attending the Mormon Church. When I was very young boy maybe 6 I was in Sunday school class. At the end of the lesson we all folded are arms, said a prayer at the end of which I promptly made the sign of the cross, as I had been taught in the Catholic Church. Well, I should tell you that Mormons don't do this. All of my peers whom have never witnessed the sign of the cross stared at me in puzzlement, and one frightened boy yelled "He must be a devil or demon or something like that!" This caused all in in the room to squirm away from me. The rest of the day and for months after I felt like I was wearing the scarlet letter. My parents got wind of the incident and took me aside and comforted me and told me not to be bothered by it. Well, the memory never left me and so I continued to feel like an outsider whenever it was my week to accompany my mother to church. I don’t want you to think that all my experiences were negative at either church. I met some very loving and kind people who despite their differences in religious views were role models of living the Christ principle of love. I am often humbled when I think about the sacrifices they made to show this love to our family. :shock: I can see this is getting rather long so I will end here for now. Please don’t be offended it I don’t respond promptly to your posts. Weekends seem to be easier for me to find a computer to use.

Love to all, thanks for letting me share some of my story,
David
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you David for your enlightening post. Whew, not just one church but two to deal with :shock: . I'm suprised you continued as long as you did because you were in the midst of some pretty commited people who , it seems, were hard core regarding how to practice these beliefs. You surely have a big heart to do this and fit in.

I want you to know that we are equally as commited to our Divine Love practice but because it is so simple, it could include just about anyone. There are no rigid dogmas and strict edicts to follow. Love is inclusive and flexible, not rigid and judgemental. Yes, even in this movement we have those who believe otherwise but this site is commited to being open and accepting. Race, creed, sexual orientation, religion etc., we don't judge or feel threatened by these aspects of the human condition or culture. Every one is unique and beautiful and are a treasured creation of the Father therefore are equally respected in this community. No need to contain ourselves within the confines of a church or organization, we are all people struggling to make sense of the world. Love tears down walls and barriers and enlightens the ignorant. I believe you could be an athiest in your mind set and still receive the Love within your soul . You may not recognize this blessing within your mind but your soul will. God's Love has no limits or encumberances if you are open to it in your heart and soul. The constructs of the mind may act as a barrier to this truth but the soul will find a way to what it seeks in time.

So I am glad David from Montana that you have come here to open yourself up to this simple yet powerful truth of God's Love. The journey is just beginning for you dear brother and you will find many beautiful experiences in your communion with God as you pray for the love. This is a deeply personal journey and unique to each soul therefore it cannot be defined by another . It is your's and your's alone. We can share what we can but those deep and richly rewarding times with God are indescribable and to try to do so would probably deminish it's magic.

Keep praying for the Love and sharing what you can. You have found a loving and accepting family here. We are commited to this love and that means expressing it in all ways possible. We are your brothers and sisters on this beautiful path to atonement and joy. God bless you dear brother and may He show you the way. Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.