Love to all from Montana

Please introduce yourself here
dmreed2
Family

Love to all from Montana

Post by dmreed2 »

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am David and have been reading the messages and other posts on this site for a few months and have enjoyed them all. The love that is shared here and on other Divine Love websites is wonderful. I think I was introduced to Divine Love from Geoff's site around 2001 but to be truethful, I am not sure when. I think it was a gradual introduction since I had become desatisfied with the direciton my life was going, and had been actively looking for spiritual inspiration, and with God's help I found it and now He has lead me to this loving spiritual community. :D
All my love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Re: Love to all from Montana

Post by Geoff »

Dear David,

Good to see you on here. I did not have time to say hi this morning, as we rushed out the door (in the rain) to get to the Blue Mountains with Al and Jeanne. Had a great day, even if they could not see anything at the two major view sites because of fog.

hugs
Geoff
Connie
Busy Bee

Post by Connie »

Hi dear David,

A warm welcome to you, David. I am so happy to see how our Divine Love community grows and I look forward to share my love as well as our Fathers with you.

Love always, always love,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome David. I see that you have been praying for the Love for awhile and I'm sure you have some wisdom and experiences to share. I look forward to hearing from you and hearing your stories about coming to the Love and pursuing this path. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi David and welcome!

Montana! I'm trying to picture that part of the world - I believe it's very beautiful and wish we could go there some day. Alas, we are "holding on to" our last few hours with Geoff in Australia! At the moment Geoff, Al and Janet are preparing a roast lamb dinner while I'm stealing away a few minutes to say hello. By this time tomorrow we will be on our way to Hong Kong and one last stop on our way back home to reality.....I can feel all "the pulls" of work, family and obligations. It's been an incredible trip for which we are extremely grateful.

David, thanks for chiming in to introduce yourself and for joining with us in prayer. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better...please share more about yourself and your spiritual journey --whatever you feel comfortable in sharing. All the best to you as you continue to grown in The Love!

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi David,

It is nice to see your posts here on the Sanctuary, and I believe we have communicated on the New-Birth site previously.
I feel that there will be lots of good information, love and spirit insight to nourish and replenish all of our hearts.

Love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome. The love that is shared here is incredible. Jeanne and Al, I would be very happy to share some of my story but I know you are having an excellent time with Geoff in Australia and I'll share at another time. I am looking forward to joining and learning from this journey of love this community has to share. I should say that even though I was aware of the message of Divine Love several years ago I pursued it half heartily, but I'm glad our Father has been patient with me.

love to all,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hi David ! I want to chime in as well to welcome you. I get excited each time another brother or sister joins as the experiences we share are wonderful. I send my love to you, from NY to Montana, one of my most favorite states. I have been there a couple times ... to ski and I also visited the beautiful Glacier National Park. The sky there is awesome ... I have never felt closer to heaven!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Montana certainly is a beautiful place. I am often on the highways at night and have seen some amazing sunsets along with a rainbow at night that was lite up by the light of a full moon. The stars can be quite stunning too. I wish I could do more traveling to see the unique beauty that each state and for that matter every country has. One thing I miss though because of the area of Montana I live in, is seeing an abundance of trees such as those in your state and the Pacific Northwest. Thanks all for the warm welcomes.

Love,
David
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hello David,

Warm welcome to the forum from Zack, too! Echoing Jeanne's and Al's and others' wish to hear more and I am sure many would be keen on hearing if you have something to share about your spiritual path...hearing about the Divine Love findings of others is like a spiritual donut, but maybe more healthy... So if there's something you'd like to share don't hesitate to pass on the doughnuts. :D Looking forward to future writings and wishing you many blessings, Zack