New member from France

Please introduce yourself here
Daniel38
Happy Camper

New member from France

Post by Daniel38 »

Hi. I am happy to join the forum.

I am a 60 year old man from France. I want to recount the following, because I have a problem I hope I will eventually solve, and any imput will be appreciated :

20 years ago, after long years of meditation, I discovered a new way of practicing it, which I decided to call prayer. It was fantastic ! I had the feeling of love going through me and emerging from the heart. Frankly, it's very difficult for me to describe with words, since it was something I felt within, something emotional. But after a certain time, unfortunately, something awful appeared. At night, I would be harrassed by... mmmh, I don't know how to explain this... like invisible and immaterial things that would come and touch me, and I "witnessed" my body reacting without my own volition, to avoid contact with... who knows what. It was unpleasant and scary. When I would go to sleep at night, there was an unpleasant atmosphere in the room, I was really unhappy trying to sleep in such conditions. Frankly I got scared. I didn't know what to think, but wondered if there was a relationship with my practicing this kind of prayer. As a result, I stopped.

At this point I will add this anecdote : I stopped praying, but the awful atmosphere and unpleasant manifestations didn't cease. It continued for some time until this : one night, I suddenly awoke with a simultaneous sensation and image in my mind. The atmosphere in my room had cleared, it was as it was completely cleaned of what had transpired before. It felt amazing. And the image I saw in my mind was of a hindu goddess with four arms having gone through my room. I am no hunduist mind you, so looked on the internet. I discovered that it was Durga, the goddess that kills demons !! From then on, my nightmarish nights ceased completely.

For the next 20 years, I didn't pray that way anymore. I didn't want all of this to happen again. I tried sporadically again meditate as I did before, but to no avail as I would systematically fall asleep. On the other hand, I did read many many books on spiritual subjects. And thus, approximately one month ago, I did read your book (i.e.: Message of Jesus), then a few other in the PDF section of your website. I found the book sufficiently interesting so I wanted to try the prayer suggested in the book/PDFs. Now, I think (as anyway suggested in the book, and the novel For The Love of His Creation) that we are seeing the end times. As I see that apparently the world's elites are under influence of a satanic evil, I want to firmly side with God (so to speak). I have decided to again do this prayer of love, and do it regularly if I can.

I found a church in my neighborood, with a chapel where I can go, and there is nobody here most of the time, so it's perfect. But it's not always open, so I have to also pray at home. I am slowly recovering the sensations I had 20 years ago, remembering how to build up these feelings of divine love which bring incredible joy (and I am not someone naturally joyous). But the problems I had 20 years ago, seem to want to come back unfortunately. Mind you, for many years I have had not a single nightmare during my sleep. None. But this night (after I prayed yesterday), I got an unpleasant dream. Nothing specific happened in it, no peculiar situation or symbolism, only something heay and unpleasant. A nightmare I can identify as being intrusion from something evil. It's not a direct result of the prayer, because the nights before I instead awoke with feelings of joy and relief. I attributed it to the prayer. But now I wonder if evil spirits or what not, are taking notice of what I do.

So I must find. If you can help me, that would be great. Note : when praying, I begin first by asking God for blessing and protecting those close to me, then help me go through the troubled times to come. However, I maybe could aslo ask protection against such evil ? But afterwards, I try to feel the love, and project an intent toward God, to be open to Him, etc., but mostly through feelings, not words.

Voilà. Sorry for the long text, and thanks to those who will read me. :)
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Re: New member from France

Post by Daniel38 »

I found the book sufficiently interesting so I wanted to try the prayer suggested in the book/PDFs.
I am not saying that I found the book mediocre. All the contrary, it was eye opening, especially when thereafter I could read more books from the download section. What I didn't say, is that I am not Christian. I am of no religion at all, although I read a lot on Buddhism, and find that religion very appealing. But rituals and decorum are not my thing. And for me, the bible is an indigest read. However, after reading the Messages of Jesus book, I got to give it more thought. I noticed that despite I believe in God, I believed in it in a very abstract manner. In fact, I was unaware of a deep belief of mine, that I am unworthy of getting His attention. Hence, I feel awkard asking Him to gift me with His Divine Love. But I nonetheless have begun to work on this, and ask Him to bless and protect me. I think I took the right path, because of some encouraging dreams and sensations I got afterwards. The only problem I have right now, is how to avert/escape negatives energies ad spirits to come and dissuade me from the path. Then, I will see to better understand and refine, the right way to pray.
Last edited by Daniel38 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Daniel,

Ii's wonderful to have you here. And I enjoyed reading of your story, but of course not hearing of the issues that you have been through. But before I go further, I have a dear friend in France, and he has created a web site in French, and you may profit greatly from talking directly to Christian Blandin himself. I dont wish to put his email here in the public space, but I can PM you, and also link his web site here:

https://lanouvellenaissance.com

He created that with the help of another French speaker originally from Reunion, now in Vancouver Canada. That is Raphael.

Regarding your question. I think you indeed stumbled on how to trigger the receipt of Divine Love many years ago. And your method was perfect because it is an emotional connection, not intellectual. What happened then is your soul started to react and glow. This possibly attracted the attention of a dark entity, or several. In recognising this you indicate you have a significant psychic sensitivity, and thats wonderful too. Unconsciously you needed help, and help arrived. The form shown to you was deliberate, as it enabled you to figure out what was going on. They got sent on their way. But you could find in the future you need to deal with dark entities. They know you are a psychic, and that is often why you would get targeted. So we can at some stage talk about self-defence.

I am a bit rushed right now, but we will talk some more soon. I have a lot of resources on my own web-site, and here are two pages:

Advice regarding Dark Spirit Attack

and

Removing Dark Spirit Attachments

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Daniel38 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:58 am I am of no religion at all, although I read a lot on Buddhism, and find that religion very appealing. But rituals and decorum are not my thing.
Dear Daniel,

Within our group we understand there are ONLY two paths. And basically everyone follows the natural love path. Even those who are avowedly atheist, or purely intellectual as long as they seek to do no harm. In this group Buddhism is in my view far and away the most effective. Its determination to take personal responsibility is nearly unique. And they have tools and techniques that work really well. Christians SHOULD have learned of the Divine Love path, but they have not, and they altered the Bible to make it extremely hard to discover this, unless you learn it elsewhere and then look back at what is left in the New Testament. There are some in our group have tried to adopt Jewish Rituals, because one of the significant mediums (1950-1960) was Jewish, and he tried to impose that in his "channelling". But most of us are simply not interested.

hugs
Geoff
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Thank you very much for the answers and the advices. I have begun reading the links, but that will take me a few more visits to them. Your website is really cool, I have downloaded a few books, and will read them.

Right now I just have a question, following a short passage I read about dark spirits. Something about ectoplasm and people seeing special things when the Holy Mary appeared at Fatima and such. Is this Mary a celestial being?, or should I stay away? After all, I live just one hour away from La Salette in France, where she appeared 150 years ago. I might want to go there for some particular prayer.
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Hello Daniel;

I am French too and I am living in the estern part of France, about 100 km away from the Swiss Border. And i am a member of this forum since a few years. I have read about your experiences with meditation. I don't know about it sinc I have never practiced it. As I understand it, meditation is often used to calm the mind which is often very active in many people and especially in our modern world.

Prayer is meant to help us establish a personal relationship with our creator. It does not need to be expressly formulated in words. It is primarily a matter of attitude. The purpose of prayer is to engage in a dialogue with our Heavenly Father. Since the beginning of time, men have always tried to do without God and this attitude has been strongly accentuated in our modern world. With scientific progress, men believe that science will solve all their problems, so they can therefore do without God.

In our group, following many revelations received, at the beginning of the 20th century, by an American lawyer named James Padgett, we give a particular meaning to prayer because we conceive it as a means of asking God, our creator, to communicate His Love to us so that we can transform our soul. In this way we will be able to truly and uconditionally love all those who surround us or whom we meet occasionally with His Love. So it is a vast program !!!

I am glad you could visiit Geoff's site "https://new-birth.net/". The frrench website is derived from it. I didn't intend to rediscover "the thread to cut the butter" but just give the oportunity to peoples non familiar with English to know about James Pagett's messages. i you visit the french website, I invite you, among other things, to discover a reflection that I had written on prayer by consulting this link: https://lanouvellenaissance.com/2020/07 ... la-priere/ and to discover the prayer for Divine Love that Jesus communicated on December 02, 1916 by opening the link https://lanouvellenaissance.wordpress.c ... le-priere/.

I also inform you of the holding of 3 meetings by zoom, in the coming month of February (on Friday 18 and 25 February) and the coming month of March (on Friday 04 March). These meetings will take place in the evening, probably between 8:30 pm and 10:00 pm) and will aim at sharing a brief overview of the content of these messages. The third meeting will focus specifically on the meaning of prayer as a powerful agent for transforming our soul.

I let Geoff answer to your last post.

Christian
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Daniel38 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:39 pmRight now I just have a question, following a short passage I read about dark spirits. Something about ectoplasm and people seeing special things when the Holy Mary appeared at Fatima and such. Is this Mary a celestial being?, or should I stay away? After all, I live just one hour away from La Salette in France, where she appeared 150 years ago. I might want to go there for some particular prayer.
Dear Daniel,

Yes that's Mary, she is an absolutely beautiful soul and yes she certainly is a Celestial. We hear from her quite often. You might like this short message from Bernadette, on yet another web-site:

The Benediction of the Father's Love

hugs
Geoff.
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Thanks for your answers. I am in the process of reading the links suggested. I am also reading the PDF book Is Reincarnation An Illusion. I will post about this in a more relevant forum. :)
BethM
Site Admin

Post by BethM »

Daniel, welcome!! It has been fascinating reading your conversations here ... so glad both Geoff and Christian were able to connect with you. I did want to suggest two additional ways to connect with others on the Divine Love path. There is a Facebook group with ~170 members here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GodsDivineLove/

There's also a very active Divine Love community on WhatsApp. See https://wakeupcallforthesoul.com/lightbringers-global-prayer-network for more on that, along with a signup.

That said, this forum is really a great resource for deeper questions and conversations, especially since Geoff is around to answer pretty much any question. :D
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your post which I have read with great interest. I'm sorry for the delay in response. Al and I are recovering (slowly) from Omicron, a covid variant, and he has been unable to log in into this forum.

I would also like to respond with a few comments. The experiences you describe are sadly, not that uncommon. Darkness is always trying to put out the light and given the conditions of the world we live in, earth bound spirits surround us constantly, trying to find comfort from the conditions they find themselves in.

When these spirits see the light that is generated by our prayers, they are drawn - some are just seeking; others are angry, confused, and still others have ill intent - seeking power & control. This is a hazard for sure, for those seeking to bring greater light into the world. Al and I pray for the "cloak of protection" every day and strive to keep ourselves in good spiritual condition and in the light as our highest priority. When one continues to pray for the inflowing of Divine Love into one's soul, this attracts Celestial Angels and bright spirits to come and help.... and pray with us. There is an army of angels responding to sincere prayer efforts at all times. But they come by the law of attraction and one's sincere soul desires.

With sufficient dedication to a prayer practice, the higher angels build PORTALS that reach from the earth plane all the way up to the heavens - like a transportation elevator so they can come down to help us more quickly. Where large groups (in churches and temples and homes for example), come together in prayer, there are portals of light built that help maintain a loving condition, peace and healing.

There is more about portals on the Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation website at www.divinelovesanctuary.com -- but portals must be earned by consistent prayer efforts and are not built without considerable sincere effort.

I will close for now as I need to rest, but feel free to email Al and I if you would like us to respond further:

alfike2@gmail.com travellingjeanne@gmail.com

Thank you so much for writing and sharing your experience. Our prayers are with you on your spiritual journey.

Jesus has completed delivering a Volume II of messages about Our World in Transition. We are now preparing the book for publication but this will take a few months. In the meantime, you can find all these messages already posted by Geoff Cutler on www.soultruth.ca .

God bless you, Daniel, with a mighty inflowing of Divine Love! It's the greatest blessing and highest vibration in the Universe! Al and I host Divine Love Prayer Circles on zoom Fridays (today at 4:00 pm Pacific Time); Sundays and Tuesdays if you'd care to join us. Christian hardly ever misses even though some circles are past midnight! Group prayers have provided the energy for Celestial Angels to build a lattice of light connecting us all from around the world! They are very powerful! I hope you will come and check it out! The most convenient time for Europe is at 10:00 am Pacific which is 9 hours later for you in France (7:00 pm - but we always recommend checking out your local time on a time zone converer. If you would like to receive a weekly calendar with all the zoom logins and announcements, simply subscribe at the bottom of the Divine Love Sanctuary home page: www.divinelovesanctuary.com If you send me an email I will provide you with more information.

With loving wishes, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!