New member from France

Please introduce yourself here
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Re: New member from France

Post by Daniel38 »

Thanks for your reply. I won't write at length since myself I don't feel well, and my wife is ill. We don't know what it is though. I expect a couple of days and going back to normal. Thanks to all. Right now, I read many Divine Love books, and I love them. It's where I must head.
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Sundays and Tuesdays if you'd care to join us
So, at 7:00 pm (time where I live), there is a Divine Love Prayer Circle. So, to join, do I need to connect somewhere on the Internet (because I am not fond of facebooks and other smartphone app and such), or can I just state in my mind that I am joining with you in spirit, and then pray as best I can ? In any case, I intend to do that at 7:00 pm. :)
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

I am here with you. I will begin to pray and think about your prayer circle. (I understand you don't proceed through posts on forum, but I will do different next time.) :)

Okay, prayed the best I could until 7:35 pm. I wasn't in a continuous love prayer, but at one time I felt it right, and at another time I felt bathed in so much light (but on another level), that it was as if in a blistering fire of light.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Daniel38 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:21 am
Sundays and Tuesdays if you'd care to join us
So, at 7:00 pm (time where I live), there is a Divine Love Prayer Circle. So, to join, do I need to connect somewhere on the Internet (because I am not fond of facebooks and other smartphone app and such), or can I just state in my mind that I am joining with you in spirit, and then pray as best I can ? In any case, I intend to do that at 7:00 pm. :)
Hi Daniel,

In the absence of Jeanne I will share that these are ZOOM circles, which require that application on your computer. The WhatsApp requires a smartphone with the whatsapp installed. Yiu can of course simply pray at the same time, and I can often feel the energies of the others, if I simply do that.

Hugs
Geoff
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Hi all,

there is a prayer group joining in spirit, without apps.
Links in English https://gottistliebe861032899.wordpress ... -of-light/ and German https://gottistliebe861032899.wordpress ... betskreis/.

Hugs, Klaus ;)
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Hello Daniel;

I am glad that several of us have been able to reach to you. I hope by now you and your wife feel better.
I forgot in my last post to inform you that there is, on the first and second sunday of the month, between 18h00 and 19h00, a prayer meeting held in french.
The link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89021066237?p ... lFWlN1UT09.

With the hope to meet you there,

Christian
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Thanks to all. I will join in spirit mostly. Divine Love Prayer is becoming addictive to me. I do it with music that is (for me) evocative of soul longing toward God.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Daniel, sorry I'm late to the party.

Welcome, welcome to this forum. Geoff, Jeanne and the others have already done an amazing job at answering your questions.

So I will only add my well wishes for you on your spiritual journey.

May the Father fill your soul with an abundance of His Love.

Dennis
from southern California
Daniel38
Happy Camper

Post by Daniel38 »

Thanks. :)
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Daniel,

I too have only just discovered this thread, but like the others enjoyed reading your story. I live in Australia (like Geoff), though my roots are in Europe.

One other thing you might be interested in is a Divine Love newsletter that we publish every two months. It informs of all the various happenings around the community and also features inspirational articles and poems. You can download past issues from http://www.fcdt.org/community/ (bottom of the page -- though that page lists other resources you might find interesting). If you'd like to subscribe, you can request that by emailing editors(at)fcdt.org.

Blessings on your spiritual journey.
Eva