Another hi from Au

Please introduce yourself here
Zara B
Family

Another hi from Au

Post by Zara B »

Hi Jeanne and Al,

I have spoken with Geoff on the phone several times since his return from BC, Canada and he has raved about the magic time had by all! Now here, I have been able to read about your experience at the retreat and a little on your history and vision for this online adventure!

I like the Divine Love and everything that It presents for our souls that have the potential to experience this gift.

I wish you all the love and respect in this new chapter of your experience, and look forward to seeing how the garden grows as we all get to know each other and looking forward to seeing how 'Planet Divine Love and related Spheres' grow.

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Geoff
Family

Re: Another hi from Au

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{{{{{{Zara}}}}}}}}}}}

Great to see you on here.

Love,
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Zara. Glad to see you are taking an interrest in the Divine Love truths and am looking forward to future discussions relating to these truths and your experiences. Yes, we do live in a bit of paradise although the sun doesn't shine like it does in your bit of paradise. I hope Jeanne and I will be able to come down and meet you soon. We would like to attend Geoff's new prayer group. Exciting things are happening and we want to be a part of it.
Do you think you can tell us a bit about yourself. I'm always interrested in people's stories. Especially their stories around their spiritual lives and how they came to explore this area of life. Looking forward to hearing from you.God bless for now..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Al, and thank you for your kind welcome to you new site.

Like you and Jeanne, I have an interest in the Divine Love and have spent time learning about this Love over the years. Currently I am publishing books which has been a delightful experience, this of course, is off the back of publishing http://www.thepadgettmessages.net/ as a freestanding library and resource, and the subsequent books of the same title which has led on to the other titles and can be seen http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/2008padgettmessages or amazon. As in Padgett related experiences that I have had, I could not have done these works without the wonderful help of a few dedicated individuals.

My experience of Divine Love has been an inclusive experience with the general public and extended into the recent 6 or seven years that I have participated in various online Padgett/Love sites. I do see that many individuals have helped in recent years expand the awareness of the potential for Divine Love-related experiences as we understand the connectivity with the various spirits that first relayed the truths through James P.

I had a really nice chat with Geoff on the phone last night, and as he lives up north and I am down south, phoning is great :D

Lots of love,
Zara
jeanne
Family

Re: Another hi from Canada!

Post by jeanne »

Hi Zara,
I followed your links and really enjoyed your introduction to Padgett's messages! THANK YOU! I resonate more with what you've written than anything I've seen before! I also tried to purchase 2 of your books but learned that this site can't respond to international orders! Too bad....I'll just have to come to Australia to get them! Congratulations for what you have done. Now I see how you get along with Geoff so well! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Jeanne!

Thank you for your lovely words about the message site and to know you have had a peek at the bookshop too is wonderful! The most recent books have only just been listed and are available to order in a week or so, and then will eventually make their way to Amazon - maybe an 8 week turnaround. We only published the recent ones yesterday, so hot off the press!

I wonder which ones you are interested in? Maybe let me know and I can redirect them to you - but the company is based in the US and the chap who began and is the President of the Co is a Canadian! So, let me know and if it is one of the latest, I will order and send to you directly!

The photo is looking good too - some water, some beautiful garden and full of promise and love! And, Geoff is amazing and so positive and we will welcome you and Al down under in both Sydney and here in Melbourne!
With love,
Zara