Thank you

Please introduce yourself here
Michael7070
New Friend

Thank you

Post by Michael7070 »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike. I’m from the USA. I just wanted to give a warm soul felt thank you to everyone here and for all the hard work and dedication you’ve put in to bring these messages and truths to the world. I’ve been a follower of the divine love path and Padgett messages for almost 20 years now. I first stumbled upon Geoff’s New Birth.net site in the early 2000’s and I can honestly say it’s been life changing for me. I was a person who struggled with mental health issues and the Padgett messages were the main thing that helped me to turn things around. It didn’t happen automatically, it took a lot of hard work and prayer but I eventually learned to view the world through the eyes of faith and not through the eyes of fear.

I’ve gone on to help others through counseling and social work. I studied energy healing and have been able to help bring healing through reiki. Through my experiences I’ve learned that there is a tremendous thirst coming from regular “everyday folks” for spiritual knowledge. I try to share my knowledge with those who are able to hear. I want to thank you again for your mediumship. It has been an absolute blessing to me and I feel it will be an absolute blessing to others...especially now during these times of turmoil. Thank you so much and God bless.

Mike
Geoff
Family

Re: Thank you

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mike

Great to finally "meet" you then!!!

hugs
Geoff
Michael7070
New Friend

Post by Michael7070 »

Lol....yes, indeed :D I used to post more frequently on the message boards but it’s probably been at least 10 years since my last post. There’s something about the Padgett messages and the channeled writings on your sites that always brings me back. There’s a definite aura of truth that rings strong for me.

Some time in the fall of 2019 I started experiencing an increase in spiritual activity. I would see and feel various “energies” around me. I kept getting intuitive messages from my spiritual guides about all these “changes” that were coming in April. I wasn’t sure what they were really talking about and the Covid-19 hit and here were are :?

I’ve been studying the messages posted here and feel that more change is heading this way. There is a lot of political divide here in the U.S. and things seem to be intensifying. Protests have been breaking out over government lockdowns and whether or not we should be opening things back up here. Covid cases and deaths are still rising, and economic fallout is increasing.

Definitely some interesting times we’re living in. I’m wondering if there’s been any indication from the celestial’s about whether or not we should be taking any specific precautions at this time? Is there concern about food shortages? My parents are in there mid 70’s and I worry for them. I also have small children and have been hearing news about a Covid related illness that may now be infecting children.

Anyway, sorry for the gloom, lot of things on my mind lately.

Much love,
Mike
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Michael7070 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:11 am I’m wondering if there’s been any indication from the celestial’s about whether or not we should be taking any specific precautions at this time? Is there concern about food shortages? My parents are in there mid 70’s and I worry for them. I also have small children and have been hearing news about a Covid related illness that may now be infecting children.
Yes their advice is to pray more. Seriously. They do say that if we make enough effort on our side, they will be able to guide and protect us.

But I have made many precautions already. Thats my nature. I accept they may all prove useless.

hugs
Geoff
Michael7070
New Friend

Post by Michael7070 »

Thanks Geoff. That makes sense to me and I appreciate your perspective. I know the future isn’t written in stone but for whatever reason I can’t shake the feeling that big things are afoot on a spiritual level. Life will be interesting here in the U.S. over the next couple of months. Many states are starting to open their economies despite push back from medical experts. Current medical advice is that things will go badly as we open the country back up. Covid cases and deaths are still on the rise. Our government is pushing to open things up due to economic fallout...we’ll see what happens.

Much love and thanks,

Mike
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Mike,

Welcome to this forum. It is wonderful to read about your spiritual journey and how you have been able to transcend your own issues and are now able to help others.

Like Geoff, I live in Australia, but the world is certainly going through challenging, and in our lives unprecedented, times. As Geoff said, prayer and staying close to God is the most important thing in times like these. The Bible puts the same message in this way: Mt 6:33-34 -- "But seek first his kingdom [God's Celestial Kingdom by praying for His Love] and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

But of course, do all that we reasonably can on the physical level is wise as well -- but sometimes we can only do so much.

I'm thinking of and praying for all my brothers and sisters in the US with the increasing turmoil.

Love,
Eva
Michael7070
New Friend

Post by Michael7070 »

Hi Eva,

It’s nice to meet you. I hope all is well in Australia. I actually live about 30 miles outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota were George Floyd died which ignited all the protests and unrest. I’ve been praying for real change to come and I’m hopeful it will. African American people have been struggling for equality for over 400 years in my country and it’s sad to me that we still aren’t there as a society. Hopefully changes will come to our world. It’s been an intense week here, but protests are becoming more peaceful. Some big gatherings are scheduled for today around the U.S. A lot of work needs needs to done but hopefully someday all people can live together in peace, harmony, and equality....just like our father designed the world to be.

Much Love,
Mike
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Mike,

I'd like to add another warm welcome to Divine Love Sanctuary. Thank you for your posts and a glimpse of your spiritual journey. God bless you and your loved ones through these times of transformation.

Have you considered checking out one of our Online Circles of Light? The schedule and weekly calendar can be found on our home page.

I hope you will find inspiration, Truth and a loving community .... Sending you kind regards from Gibsons, B.C., Canada. Jeanne Fike
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Michael7070
New Friend

Post by Michael7070 »

Hello Jeanne,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Yes, I would like to check out a Circle of Light sometime in the near future. That would be great! I look forward to it and will be in contact soon. Thanks again!

Much love,

Mike
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome mike. Sorry I didn't see this post sooner. Great that you have found this forum and I hope that our conversations will continue. With love and blessings.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.