Love from GA

Please introduce yourself here
Jan
Family

Love from GA

Post by Jan »

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the messages and am looking forward to learning much more. Looking for others who believe and would like to communicate.
Jan
Geoff
Family

Re: Love from GA

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jan,

Wonderful to hear from you, and I look forward to hearing about your journey.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome Jan!
thanks for your email and I hope you will find some divine love souls here you can resonate with! We hope you will find this message board a place for discussion, mutual support and inspiration on your spiritual path!! Al and I are tickled pink with the diverse group of Divine Love followers who visit here from all around the planet! As you know, we are travelling in Australia -- on the last week of our blessed journey "down under" before returning to Vancouver. We are soaking up the sunshine and had a perfect day one in Melbourne....what a wonderfu cityl. We are staying in a charming neighbourhood at a Bed and Breakfast; booked a wine tasting tour for tomorrow and an excursion on the Great Ocean Road on Thursday. We took a free shuttle bus for tourists to all the major city sites this afternoon. Thanks again for visiting Sanctuary....we hope you will return often and we look forward to getting better acquainted.
with loving wishes for your spiritual journey! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hiya Jan!

I send my hearty welcome to join the jolly bunch! :) Looking forward to hearing more of you. :) Kindly, Zack
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Jan and may you know this wonderful Love that we talk of here in great abundance. It's all about the love here and I hope you can join us as we make our descriptions and contributions around our persuit of this blessing. May you find fellowship here and I embrace you with a enthusiastic welcome. Thank you for being here. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Jan
Family

Post by Jan »

The past few months has been a world wind for sure! To give you some background I was raised Christian (Methodist), to becoming a devout 7th Day Adventist (Seeing the church proclaim Christs coming but living their lives otherwise disillusion me and then for the past 10 years to from believing in NO God and finally believing there HAS to be a God that I could go to without having to go through Man (Jesus) and that the Bible is a great history book, I was fascinated when I come across the videos on youtube about two months ago with a man (AJ) claiming to be Jesus. This fired up my quest. I have probably listened to AJ over 25 hours on youtube. I don't believe he is Jesus as he inconsistent but he lead me to the Padgett Messages which lead me to you.

What's interesting is about a week before coming across AJ, asking myself while making up my bed, why we have to sleep 8 hours or even sleep at all. I wonder if it was an angel putting that question in my head for me to be more readily able to receive the sleep state idea. Since then I have read "The Spirit Elysian", and in the middle of reading "The Gate of Heaven" and "Through the Midst" and the Padgett messages. I am still getting use to the idea of spirits earthbound around us, but am so glad to read that there is life after death as previously I was constantly fearing death. I am praying daily for Divine Love; however I really wish I could see one spirit that way i could know that I know and not just I know i believe Hope that makes since. I am looking forward to meeting new friends!
Jan
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

avonfromjan wrote:however I really wish I could see one spirit that way i could know that I know and not just I know i believe Hope that makes sense.
Jan
Dear Jan,

I can relate to that, but actually one can't really "trust" even physical vision. The one thing you can Trust, is the FEELING of Divine Love. But folks will tell you you can't trust that, but I know none of them have had the experience.

Those books are wonderful, I am sure you will enjoy them.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Welcome Jan!

I'm relatively new as well to the Padgett Messages and becoming a Divine Love follower (August of last year). The people here are nothing but warmth, knowledge, kindness, help, and of course, love! I wish you much love on your path, and I look forward to the many discussions of Love, the Messages and the many Truths contained therein.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well Jan, it seems that the human side of us wants to reach for the palpable truth in order to believe something is real. We all want to see spirit, God, lights, the holy spirit, angels etc. to be convinced of what our souls already know. The material mind will never be totaly convinced as even long time followers of this path can attest to. There is no definative experience on this level that will bring you unshakable faith. You must go deeper, into your very center where your soul resides. For many there are many layers to excavate in order to get to that place where God can communicate to you with Love and truth. It takes time and effort in prayer and contemplation as you sink deeper into this place of peace and Love. You need patience and perserverance and faith that God will answer your prayers in the way that you can understand.
Your soul is egging you on Jan and your mind is full of questions. Those questions can really only be answered when you are at that place I am speaking of. We can all pontificate ( as I am fond of doing ;) ) but the real understanding comes with soul growth and awareness. This comes with the inflowing of the Divine Love. In order to fly, you must be willing to step off the cliff and have faith that your wings will work. Such is the nature of faith. Trusting that God will keep you aloft as you ask for His Love, care and protection.
Come join us in flight dear Jan and don't look down in fear but trust that God's Love will take you where you want to go. Your brother and friend.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.