Hello from Ariel in Switzerland

Please introduce yourself here
Ariel
New Friend

Hello from Ariel in Switzerland

Post by Ariel »

Hi everyone,

My name is Ariel. I live in Switzerland, am in my early forties. Profesionnally I work in software, and I play the saxophone and meditate whenever my family leaves me a few minutes of spare time.

Regarding my spiritual journey: I was unimpressed by mainstream Christianity with which I was brought up. I gave up on spiritual matters in my late teens, but kept an interest in philosophy. Through philosophy and then yoga, I started getting into meditation about 5 years ago, then reading about the various eastern spiritual philosophies. This lead me to develop my sensitivity to subtle energy, chakras, etc. A year or 2 ago I stumbled on some interesting posts by Geoff Cutler on Quora, which lead me to discover Divine Love, the Padgett messages, then the more recent messages, then Al Fike's book "the Quiet Revolution of the Soul". The whole spiritual approach struck me as very compelling, so I decided to try to ask for Divine Love as suggested. Now after stumbling around a bit I think I've got the hang of it.

I joined an online circle of light last week, and I'm hoping to learn more and hopefully give back some insights as I continue to grow.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello from Ariel in Switzerland

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ariel,

Wonderful to have you here. There would be a great many ways to trigger the soul to reach out to God. I personally have found people using dance, and also music or sound - certainly nature and maybe (Al will love this) taste too? But some years ago I read Glenda Green's magnificent book called "Love without End" where she channels Jesus and I was curious he never mentioned Divine Love. But he did give instructions for a wordless meditation where you enter the soul. So I tried it - bingo!!!! For those that may like to try it its an page 160. I have scanned it here: Glenda Green's wordless meditation for Divine Love

So welcome and I am glad a few folks have picked up on my work on Quora as I have put a lot of time into it. But then I find I get more readers that way than off my web site directly.

By the way you may like to sign up to a mailing list that sends out about ten messages a week. I will be on holiday soon, so it will miss several weeks, but I am sending out dozens upon dozens of messages that are not on the web, and we find many are astoundingly good. I am going through all of Al's messages since he started and I am up to Sept 2016. The list is here : High Frequency DLSF list

By the way is your software field web based at all? I spent my last 20 years in software development and created an app that eventually became the base of a global software company. But I was not using web based software. Of course things have now changed.

hugs
Geoff in Sydney Australia.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to hear from you Ariel and nice to see you online a few weeks back. This forum can be a very deep place for spiritual conversation. Lots of room to communicate and go back to previous conversations among Divine Love followers. I hope that you will find some stimulating conversation here.Welcome Ariel to this forum. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Welcome Ariel and welcome to this forum.
My mother-in-law was Swiss and my husband was born there (Aarau, near Basel) and came to Australia as a baby. We visited Switzerland on several occasions back in the 80s, but now live near Brisbane, Queensland in the neighboring state to Geoff.
I hope that you enjoy this forum and connect with some like-minded souls.
Love,
Eva
Ariel
New Friend

Post by Ariel »

Oops, I had missed your answers here. Many thanks all of you for your welcome.

Geoff, most of what I do now is web based in some form or another. For the geeks out there, I now work as a business analyst, helping align software with business needs.

Regarding Quora: First Quora, then new-birth.net, then here. All that over quite some time. :-)

I have signed up to the list.

All the best,
Ariel
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Hello Ariel
It is a little unexpected to meet, on this forum, a French member of Divine Love mouvement as I have been suprised to meet you, on the begining of September, on Sunday Internet Prayer meeting. For several years now, I am living in a little village, relatively close to the Swiss border, about 100 km from Geneva.
You have had a special journey in your way to discover the Divine Love messages. Before you mentioned it, I was unaware of Quora's existence. Nevertheless, many members of Divine Love have discovered James Padgett’s messages, directly, or indirectly, through Geoff who, through his website, is doing a remarkable job.
I have known these messages for a little over 5 years. I was particularly touched by Judas’ messages and I felt a call to translate them into French. Those messages were and are still important for me because they led me to read and understand James Padgett’s messages. Since then I have continued with the translation of Jesus' messages received through Dr. Samuels and then the translation of the first two volumes of James Padgett's messages. I am currently translating the third volume and I hope to be able to carry out this translation. I am publishing my translations on Amazon.com and on Lulu.com.
At the same time, at the insistence of Raphael Legros, and with his help, I initiated a website to publish these messages. Its address is https://lanouvellenaissance.wordpress.com/. It is a rather rudimentary website but, at least, it has the merit to exist. Of course, I hope to be able to improve it or even to redo it entirely.
I wish you the best possible journey with Divine Love messages.
Christian
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Ariel,

It's been wonderful to get acquainted with you on our Online Circles of Light! Especially a delight to meet your darling 2 year old daughter on vacation with your family in Turkey!

Hopefully we will meet you in Europe to pray in person in 2020!

Sending you lots of love and cyber-hugs,

Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Stephan
New Friend

Post by Stephan »

Hallo Ariel
Ich bin ganz neu in diesem Forum.
Schön zu Lesen, dass es weitere Personen gibt, die aus der Schweiz sind. Ich lebe selber in der Ostschweiz und bin bei meiner Suche auf die Padgett Botschaften gestossen und über diese zu dieser Website.
Kennst Du noch mehr Personen aus der Schweiz, die hier verbunden sind?
Liebe Grüsse und Willkommen
Stephan
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hallo Stephan,

Ich bin nicht aus der Schweiz, aber meine Schwiegermutter war eine Schweizerin und mein Mann war dort geboren. Wir wohnen jetzt in Australien. Es gibt andere hier, die Deutsch sprechen (viel besser als ich), besonders Helge Mercker und ihre Familie (sie wohnen in Namibia) und auch Klaus Fuchs aus Deutschland. Sie beide haben viel von der Padgett Botschaften auf Deutsch ubergesetzt.

Viele Grusse und Willkommen.
Eva
Stephan
New Friend

Post by Stephan »

Hallo Eva
Danke für Deine Nachricht.
Wir sind also über die ganze Welt verteilt ....
Schön ein paar Worte auf Deutsch von Dir zu lesen.
Hast Du nicht gerade auch ein Buch geschrieben und es auf Facebook gestellt?
Nun, ich lerne jeden Tag englisch, verstehe es immer auch ein wenig besser, doch fehlt mir oft noch der entsprechende Wortschatz um die gesamten Botschaften gut zu verstehen.
Die Übersetzungsprogramme helfen, jedoch halt nur zum Teil, da sie den Sinn der Botschaft zuwenig erfassen...
Alles Liebe
Stephan