hello

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: hello

Post by jeanne »

My dear ole hippy,

I was just looking through some old message recordings, looking for Christmas / New Year messages received last year in case we might use them for this year's mail chimp.

Lo and behold I stumbled across a wonderful message from Paul (received Oct 29, 2018) that I thought you might be interested in since you are writing a book about Paul's ministry. I tried to message you but the file is too big....18 minutes / 33 seconds to be exact.

If you are interested in either the voice recording or the word document transcribed, please let me know if you have an email address I might try sending it to.

God Bless, Jeanne :P

PS. 3 years ago, in honour of our 40th anniversary, Al and I took a Mediterranean cruise that followed in Paul's foot steps! Incredible! There were 350 evangelical Christians on board who kept inviting us to their services! We caught some of the information on the ship's TV. The MOST amazing spiritual experiences I had personally were in Ephesus, Turkey where John the Beloved took care of Mother Mary after the crucifiction! Mary came to us in spirit, along with John Beloved and confirmed where they had lived :P I think we have a few other messages from Paul too but we would have to lsearch for them, if you are interested. I wonder if Paul is your guide?
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Nice to hear from you John, AKA Blue Jay. I do remember the tall good looking man in the blue robe. A very charming and full of love fellow who was very into the Truths of Padgett and Divine Love.It is such a pleasure to reconnect after all these years. I have heard snippets of information regarding your life over the years but thought that you were not interested in joining the mainstream DL groups.Yes, we have indeed met many followers over the years and that seems to be accelerating and a deep pleasure.. We are known for our openness and desire to promote a coalition of all the individual followers . I believe that through soul love we can all work together despite some mindful differences about how these truths need to be spread in the world. Being such a diverse group, full of dynamic desires to reach out to others, we can unfortunately be a bit stubborn in terms of agreeing with those who take different approaches from our own. Jeanne and I have tried to build bridges with many and have not always succeeded. Its not that people are unloving, or unkind, but rather their fear that forging ahead in what may appear to be a more modern approach like accepting contemporary messages is troubling. I think that essentially there are two camps in this regard. The first insists on sticking with the tried and true of Padgett and nothing else while those like us are promoting contemporary messages as a lead up to Padgett which is an increasingly hard sell because of the old world language of the messages. I am a devout Padgett follower but also believe that a gentle, less formal approach, to educating others about Divine Love is a more effective way to go for the beginner. Padgett can come in later when those who are seeking have felt the Love and want more information. Unfortunately young people are barely interested in reading a book, net alone reading something as challenging as Padgett.

So, we're all engaged in our spiritual work, which IMHO is mostly one on one teaching those who are drawn by the Love. Some teach out of The Book, which can be easily misunderstood as a sort of biblical discourse while others demonstrate the power of prayer by receiving the Divine Love in prayer circles. And, of course, there are many blendings of these approaches. Not to mention the power of the internet. We're diverse, a bit stubborn but all desire the same thing.......sharing the truth of God's Love with humanity. I take off my hat to anyone who tries to do so in whatever form that takes. We are much closer in perspective than we think we are. Our souls know this even if our minds may disagree. This world is full of diversity and I believe that we need to encourage it as long as the truth is there. May God bless you my friend with great inflowings of His Love and guide you in your work. So good to hear from you John and hope that we meet again. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

hey sister, hey brother. yes Jeanne much interested in anything you may have on Paul. I agree what an amazing apostle. Went from extreme critic to most devout follower. Awesome! jrmelmer0513@yahoo.com. Al yeh I feel your pain lol. The Family of Mankind disappeared into thin air! Man they were some beautiful souls! Couple of them still around. Greg Boster on FB, Amy on FB, Dan B on FB. That's about it. Haven't had a whole lot of interaction with other groups. George Raizman is a dear soul. With Lampron group. Michael Nedbal, they are on FB. Why the movement dispersed into some many factions (some of them somewhat contentious) I will never know! Remember the visit with you guys. Bright, shining faces!!! It wasn't George's best moment and I wonder if he would like a rerun. I will ask him when I get over. Beautiful human being though who gave his life and love for the movement. As for the messages I am not qualified to comment on others' mediumship as that was not (and still is not) my métier. A chaque a son gout say the French, to each his own. Peace dear brother one day we will all meet and laugh and remember. GOD IS SO WONDERFUL :D
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

p.s. I don't think it matters what message came from what source as long as it benefits souls.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I think that I have met everyone that you have mentioned other than George Raizman. Some I am still in contact with and some not. And like you, maybe they will connect sometime soon. All in the flow of God's Love I say and happy to reconnect or connect with my brothers and sisters all around the world. God bless you John and keep you in the Grace of Divine Love........Al
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

George is a beautiful brother who lives on the island of Barbados. played golf with him years ago along with dave lampron, Michael nedbal. all we did all day was laugh. at least until we saw the alligator on the ninth hole ahahahahahahha
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Jeanne and I have been to Barbados years ago on a cruise. Too bad we didn't know of George back then. Luckily I don't golf, it sounds like a dangerous sport :o . I think that we may be planning a Divine Love retreat for our neck of the woods next summer. Maybe you would be interested in attending? We'll see what the Angels have in mind. Blessings to you my brother.........Al
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello John,

Nice meeting you here on the forum and welcome. Wow, you do date a long time back in the Community! By comparison, I am a newbie here -- 4-5 years -- though my spiritual journey goes back almost 50 years ago.

I enjoyed the reminiscing by you and Jeanne -- giving me a bit more additional background and insights of what had happened before my time.

I assume you are aware of the DL Community newsletter and receiving it. If not, all the info is at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=715&hilit=Newslett ... =80#p13835 and you can request to automatically receive it by email every two months.

I see you are also an author (me too). Best wishes with your book on Paul.

I look forward to your further sharing here and comparing notes with Jeanne.

Love,
Eva
jrmelmer
Busy Bee

Post by jrmelmer »

ty eva God bless u for the warm invite. I will access the newsletter thanks. Al George is on fb just give him an add friend and you will have a nice new friend. peace to all and merryyyyyyyyyyyy xmas