Hi I'm Wei

Please introduce yourself here
weiyuchen
New Friend

Hi I'm Wei

Post by weiyuchen »

Hi everyone,

My name is Wei, I have been reading the Padgett messages for a little over a year and praying for divine love for around the same amount of time. I have felt positive effects and believe in it. I have been interested in religion and spirituality for a long time but nothing really made me feel like I've found the answer until I came across the Padgett messages.

Thank you for putting this online. I would have never found this information otherwise. And it has really made me feel that life makes more sense to me now. And it has given me more strength and peace than I've had before, that I feel like would have been very hard for me to cultivate on my own.

I'm sorry for posting a question like this at this time. But I really want to help my boyfriend who is addicted to Robitussin (dextromethorphan), a type of opioid. He recently lost his job because of it. I have told him about the Padgett messages but he's not open to it. And he's trying to quit but he won't seek professional help.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever received any insights from the angels about how to quit addictions? I know phobias are now easily treatable by gradual exposure. I know substance addiction is totally different from phobias. But I've always wondered if there is a method known to the angels but still unknown by people on earth. If anyone can offer any insights about this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for all the work you do.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hi I'm Wei

Post by Geoff »

Hi Wei,

Good to have you here. I am not aware of any such message. But something may have come through that others know of. Heck we just recently got a message on diet, that i thought was the first, but later found its the second. I no longer manage to recall everything on my site. The standard answer will be that help is available and prayer is required. LOL.

I would guess that a standard answer to "addictions" is to arrange your life or behaviours so that you are not, or are at least less exposed to temptation. But drug dependency is tricky. Hard to avoid I think. Which is where the standard answer comes in.

I also have an interest in this area as I am trying to help someone, not because they are addicted, but because prescribed medication appears to have led to dreadful ongoing depression and brain damage. You should however be aware that people who seriously abuse drugs ALWAYS have dark spirit attachments, and this is probably why your friend wont get help. These spirits keep up a barrage of bad thoughts. You can if you are willing to fork out the money, have someone look at him remotely and remove these. I have done it for others, and they never know if you don't tell them.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to see you here Wei. This is a very supportive community and we can certainly pray for your boyfriend. Generally, addictions indicate some trauma or isolation from others in their lives. They need to talk about these issues before help is really effective. Geoff has some good advice regarding clearing of dark spirits. Expressing love and letting go of judgement also helps to get the person to open up. Any addiction is a long haul and absolutely requires the person to want to stop. My prayers are with you Wei and your significant other. May you both find peace and healing. Much love to you.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Welcome Wei!

We are so very glad your soul longings have led you to the Truth of God's Divine Love. Our Heavenly Father is eager for you to receive His Love. Surely He rejoices when you come to Him in recognition that you are His beloved child. His Love and Mercy are available to your boyfriend, too, of course; and God's Love is stronger than any addiction. If your boyfriend will reach out for God's Love, God will respond in kind.

That said, I sadly agree with both Al and Geoff that addiction is a painful challenge. God will support you in prayer, because you are asking. It is unfortunate that none of us can "save" another. As you are aware from reading the Messages, the free will of each soul is the great determining factor in how each life unfolds. Still, prayers of intercession are heard and answered, in so far as possible, within the limits of God's Laws. It can and will be beneficial for you to pray for your boyfriend.

Remember to ask for God's guidance and support, because loving a person with an addition brings its own kind of suffering.

I will pray for you and your boyfriend. My heart is with you.

Love,
Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome, Wei,
I too, would like to welcome you to the forum and to this wonderful Divine Path!! Would you mind sharing a little more about yourself? Where do you live ? Perhaps a bit about your spiritual journey?

I will be praying for your partner and for you to be inspired in your relationship. God Bless you. With loving wishes, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
weiyuchen
New Friend

Post by weiyuchen »

Thank you everyone for your support and helpful insights. Thank you for praying for me and him. I feel more hopeful knowing that you are praying for us. I really appreciate everyone's support. I feel that a lot of what everyone said rings true. There is definitely trauma and isolation. I do feel like it's a long shot and there's very little hope. But for some reason I haven't been able to give up. Right now I'm looking into hypnosis to help him. If removing dark spirits can help, I feel like it's worth trying too.

Thank you Jeanne for asking about my Journey. I'm currently living in Massachusetts and I'm working right now. I'm Chinese-American. I started out agnostic about God and the spiritual dimension. But I was also curious about what the truth was. I felt that the purpose of life is to love and be loved, that to love is the most meaningful thing a person can do. But I also felt there isn't a lot of love in this world, and that true love didn't exist, so it confused me and didn't make sense to me at the time.

I wasn't very into Christianity early on. I looked into Buddhism and felt that there is some truth there but it didn't answer the ultimate question for me. I wanted to know what we are, what the world is, and why we're here, whether there is an afterlife, and what it was like. I looked into different spiritual experiences people had such as nde's. Then I had a question in my mind about what the real message of Jesus was. I felt that Jesus's real message was lost, and that it was a very important message. It was strange that I thought this way because I wasn't very into Christianity and I hadn't read this anywhere.

Soon after that I came across the Padgett messages on the New Birth website. When I prayed for divine love, I felt a warm sensation in my chest that gradually became hotter and accompanied by a sense of peace that quieted my mind. I feel that what's said in the messages make much more sense than mainstream Christianity.

I have changed somewhat after I started the divine love path. I feel more at peace and less anxious than before. I also take more initiative and is more open. And these might not be very significant changes but I feel like they would have been much harder and take longer to achieve on my own.
Susan
Family

Post by Susan »

Yay Wei! I'm Susan and I share a similar experience with you...I was also fascinated with truth, and heaven and read up on NDEs too! That search lead me to find the Judas of Kerioth book, which lead me to Padgett. The rest went from there. :) Glad you're here friend and I'll keep your partner in my prayers tonight.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Wei,

Thank you so much for telling us more about yourself....I'm sure the angels were guiding you! My prayers are with you and especially your partner. God bless you and may you find ever more friendship and support in this forum on your spiritual journey. Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Wei,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your spiritual journey. I too will remember you partner in my prayers. As others mentioned, this is a supportive community who will do their best to pray with you, answer your questions, and share experiences and insights. We also have a bi-monthly community newsletter which you can download from the divinelovesanctuary.com website or be put on an automatic mailing list. Let me know, if you'd like to receive it. The next issue is due out early in May.

Love,
Eva