Hello from France

Please introduce yourself here
Christian
Busy Bee

Hello from France

Post by Christian »

Some of you have heard indirectly about me as I was, one year ago, searching for help to check my french translation from Judas' book. Since one year many things have happpened. Raphaël's mother has been able to check my french translation of Judas's book and of the first volume of True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus. Step by step I has been able to acccept the idea, suggested by Raphaël, to create a web site. I never thought this would be possible. But by asking advise aroud me, I could find someone who has been able to create the foondation for this web site. Of course, this web site is very impefect but he is existing and allows some peoples to know about those messages in french.
And to day is an other great day, because i have been able to publish a printed book on Lulu and an Ebook on Amazon. Short time ago, I was really not confident at all to make such a publication. But, lately, I really felt that there was no meaning to just making translations if there was not a publication. So I decided to go on without knowing really how to do it. In French, we say "J'ai dû prendre le taureau par les cornes" !!!
Since a few months I had in mind to achieve the translation of the first volume of James Padgett's message by the end of the year. But I was dependant of Fabienne that she would have time to check my translations. And it was really not obvious we could do it. But as I prayed about it, Angels came to my side to help me.
This was very obvious when it came to the publication things. I was 100 % away of the rules of publishing. So many thanks to Geoff wot taught me how to establish my word file. Many thanks also to Raphaël who made the design of the book cover and most of all was able to adjust it to the rules of Amazon and Lulu, many thanks of course to Fabienne, Raphaël's mother, who has been checking the last translations and the last redaction of my french introduction to this tranlation. And most of all, a very special thanks to Klaüs. Without his tremendous help I would never have been able to import my File on Lulu's site or would have been able to publish my Ebook on Amazon. I didnt' know the we should use Amazon to publish an Ebook. With Lulu to publish an Ebook is just so complicated. I just can't believe it !!! Last Sunday, I was geeting so many errors in my trail of publishing my Ebook on Lulu, that I was just ready to forget completely about publishing . But thanks to Klaüs who was so patient with me. He has been encouraging me to go ahead !!! It is really a big miracle that this publication could succeed. And most og all thanks to all the Angels who have been by my side on this project.
Christian
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello from France

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kris,

So truly wonderful to have you here, and with this great news. You have been a tireless worker and it is amazing what you have achieved even though the technical challenges have been great. I will also add here the links you emailed me to the Amazon site

Nouvelles Révélations Nouveau Testament de Jésus de Nazareth (Volume 1) Format Kindle

Nouvelles Révélations sur le Nouveau Testament par Jésus de Nazareth print book at Lulu

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Wonderful to hear from you Kris. I've heard of you through our good friend Raphael who admires you greatly for your efforts. Thank you for spreading the word of Divine Love to those who speak french. You are a hero my friend. May God bless you abundantly for these efforts and may your future efforts be well guided and blessed. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Christian
Busy Bee

Post by Christian »

Thank you Geoff and Al for your comments. However what I could achieve has nothing to do with my own capacity. It has to do as a result of the help of many. But this is great because it shows that by ourself we can achieve little but in working together with others, we can achieve great things. I know this since a long time and I am a fervent defender of the value of unity. I am really grateful for Klaüs' help who has been demonstrating the reality of Divine Love. And through this cooperation we have been laying a foundation for a greater cooperation beteween France and Germany, two countries who, in 1914, were in war with each other. This happened surely not by accident.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Christian, this is great news! I feel so delighted that you have persevered and had such great help in spreading the word of these important messages! Thank you for your faith and prayers and perseverance in this work.

Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Way to go, Christian! Way to go!!! How wonderful! Congratulations on all your efforts....well done! God Bless you! With gratitude and loving wishes, always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Hello Christian! :D :D :D
Félicitations! Congratulations!
I truely admire your courage and endurance!
Very well done! Très bien!

Best regards,
Klaus