Hi from Kayla

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: Hi from Kayla

Post by jeanne »

Al and i are attending Raphael and Nadine's Divine Love circle this Thursday evening at FUSC...at 7:00 pm. Then staying overnite at Lynne White's! It would be lovely to meet you there! I can't lift my arm to type these days as I have two injured tendons and sprained rotator cuff.....it's awful! Can't brush my teeth/comb my hair with right arm ....hard to sleep at night! So I will sign off for now. Loving wishes, Jeanne. :P

Oh, P.S., have you heard about our retreat in Hawaii? March 11-18 on the island of Oahu. We have rented a big house in the Hawaii Kai area (near Sea Life Park and Waimanolo Beach). Lynne White has already booked her flights and will be joining us along with Darlene Gaunt you may have met at FUSC? (Darlene does the video recordings). Any chance you might be able to join us?! Hope to meet you soon! :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Jeanne,
Do you have any specific details about your Oahu retreat -- format, activities, etc.? Just curious at this point ...
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Eva,

we haven't really confirmed details! we haven"t done any advertising....just sent out emails to our networks. Al rented out a spacious 3 bedroom house in Hawaii Kai; Maggie and Gordon have rented their own place, as Judy and Betty have also done. I think the house is full now and there are 2 more friends from First United Spiritualist Church who also want to come. We wouldn't turn anyone away, nor are we recruiting! We will have prayers twice a day (typically 10:00 am and 5:00 pm); share cooking / cleaning / rent a cars....between prayers it's up to participants to plan their activities (sight seeing / beach / hiking , etc. etc.).

Al and I want to avoid having to get a special Visitors Visa to the U.S., ie., a Business Visa. We are not charging for any sessions, nor can we "work" for anyone hosting us who might charge a registration fee.

We are still making arrangements in Queens and Homosassa Springs, Florida while Bill Frase is hosting and organizing our time in Monroeville :P . We are thrilled to meet Brooke there in Pennsylvania! He lives only 70 miles from Bill! :P . We are double crossing our fingers and saying extra prayers that Elizabeth Morana will be joining us in Monroeville as it's only a 3 hour drive from where she lives in Buffalo (compared to 6 hours travel for her to New York.)

Kristin and her boy friend Jerry are meeting up with us at Ruth's in Florida; Jimbeau has referred a couple who are driving considerable distance to be with us too....

Raphael is travelling to New York with Judy, Al and I....he has made arrangements to do 3 workshops in Manhattan :P . Al, Judy and I will facilitate 2 Saturday workshops in Queens - hosted by Hal Eisenburg at Hollis Woods Community Church. Plenary Grace is joining us in Queens! Yipppeeee!!! Can't wait to meet her! Kevin O'Neill, Brian Holmes who have been active in this forum are joining us in Queens, hopefully Deborah Williams as well (You met her here in Gibsons in 2015).

We are going on faith! The angels are orchestrating arrangements for us!! If anyone is interested in meeting up with us, we are open to queries!

Love from the left handed / one handed typist! Jeanne :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks Jeanne.
Sounds like you have an exciting trip ahead of you. I pray that it all falls into place, and the people who are meant to come will make it, and new souls will benefit from what you have to offer.
I also hope and pray that your arm will heal asap -- certainly before the trip.
Love and blessings,
Eva