Hi from Kayla

Please introduce yourself here
Playfulspirit
New Friend

Hi from Kayla

Post by Playfulspirit »

Hi everyone!
Hello Jean and Al! I go to First United and saw you speak today. Thank you. That was wonderful.

I’m Kayla and I have had a very empowering and interesting experience with the Spiritualist church (I’m new). I grew up Christian going to Mennonite brethren, Alliance and Baptist churches. I really felt the presence of God at church but I felt there was a lot of judgement on others which eventually pushed me away from the church.

Ever since I was very young, I have sensed spirit beings and I have seen energies in forms of orbs, shadow beings and other things. It has always been hard for me to fall asleep while sensing a presence in my room. For years in my early twenties I tried to convince myself that I didn’t believe in ‘ghosts’ and attempted to live my life with complete control and fellaway from prayer.

In the spring I discovered hypnotherapy, then Abraham-Hicks, then Spirit Writing. In September I felt drawn to visit the Spiritualist church alone (of which I knew nothing about). It happened to be the three year anniversary of my friend’s death and the medium delivered a message from her. It was amazing and in that moment I accepted what I always knew to be true.

I made a promise to myself that I would always obey my intuition and things have been a lot smoother ever since.
I experience clairsentience, Clairvoyance and mostly claircognisence (sp?) but I will discuss that more in other threads.

Love and light,
Kayla
Geoff
Family

Re: Hi from Kayla

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kayla,

Its great to see you here, and yes there is a lot to learn and using what we call "soul perceptions" but which you certainly can call "intuition" is very important. The mind creates lots of problems on this journey if you ignore what your soul is telling you.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Nice to see you here Kayla. I must admit that I do not remember you as there were a number of people there on Sunday. There are many discussions here regarding spiritual matters and lots regarding the wonders of Divine Love. We are also considering having an extended weekend retreat at our home in Gibsons soon. There is quite an interest by several who are members of FUSC and I'm sure that we will have a house full. You would be welcome to attend and we'll try to find some accommodations for you if you like. We're all about growing community and having uplifting prayer and meditation times together. I hope that you might consider looking deeper into Divine Love and joining us in a prayerful retreat or just coming back to one of our talks. Lots more to discover and enjoy on this soulful journey. God bless Kayla and may you find some truth on our forum and website. Hope to see you soon......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Kayla,
Al and I just arrived home from FUSC and a trip to town this evening and were tickled pink to find your message! Now I'm wondering who you are and if we actually met each other in person on Sunday! (Where were you sitting?!) Last nite Al and I were voted in as FUSC members -- it's an exciting time, considering their 100th anniversary is June, 2018! We are delighted with what's happening there ! We attend the Divine Love prayer circles hosted Thursday evenings by Raphael and Nadine as often as we can, but the winter ferry schedule has just been changed and the last ferry home is 11:00 pm! Too late for us old fogies!!

I would like to echo Geoff and Al's welcome! Geoff was here in Gibsons during the months of Nov and Dec - from Sydney, Australia, so he came with us to FUSC when we spoke at the November 12 and December 3rd Sunday Services! Geoff also attended a Divine Love prayer circle and met several folks, so he, too, is familiar with FUSC although he is back home in Sydney now!

Thank you for introducing yourself and I look forward to continuing spiritual discussions with you.....here in the forum, and hopefully, in upcoming events at FUSC as well as a retreat here in Gibsons in the next month or so! Love and God Bless, for now, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to this forum. So glad you had an opportunity to see Jeanne and Al. Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us. It's always interesting to see how peoples spiritual path progresses through their lives. You have gifts that make it easier for you to feel and experience the spiritual world that few others have. Divine Love when prayed for with sincerity is a gift from God, its the very essence of His Love. When this love flows into your soul it fills and transforms your soul little by little into a new soul, no longer only made in the image of Gods soul but a Divine Soul in the very essence of Gods substance of Love. This is what Jesus taught over 2000 years ago and continues to teach today along with the angels. With this gift of love you will grow closer and closer to God and your abilities and gifts to connect with the spiritual world, the highest of all spirits, the angels and Jesus, will be made stronger. I am certain that your spirit guide brought you into contact with Jeanne and Al, and now us to further your spiritual growth. We look forward to your continued contact with us. The angels have told us that they have big plans for us and our efforts in spreading the knowledge of Divine Love around the world. I'm certain you are a part of this plan and effort to wake the world up to these spiritual truths and to know God in an intimate way that is not possible without Divine Love. God Bless and may your journey with Jesus, the angels and all of us here to God and His Love be a blessed and joyful experience.

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Kayla,

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading more about your experiences, and especially, how you came to find Divine Love.

Love and hugs from sunny, Southern California :D

Dennis
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Welcome, Kayla! Thanks very much for sharing a bit about your experiences.

Big hug,

Catherine
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Welcome, Kayla! It sounds like you have had some interesting experiences with spirit; I can definitely relate!
I'd love to meet you in person if you do come up to Gibsons as Jeanne suggested. There is a wonderful loving "family" of Divine Love followers on the Sunshine Coast, the lower mainland and abroad. This forum is a great place to share experiences and ask questions (or answer them!)

Wishing you a beautiful journey of soul opening in God's Love,

Jane
With God, anything is possible
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Welcome Kayla!
This is a friendly community of people who want to serve their Creator and pray for God's Divine Love to transform their soul. Feel free to share your experiences, contribute to any of the discussions, post prayer requests, or ask questions.
Love and blessings,
Eva
Playfulspirit
New Friend

Post by Playfulspirit »

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!