Hello

Please introduce yourself here
reluctantmesiah
New Friend

Hello

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Hello..everyone..

I am a seeker - swimming through the sea of information on the world wide web I stumbled upon this little Island.

Been always pulled towards spirituality I came across many books that answered some of my questions. The ones that influenced me most were The Autobiography by Paramhansa Yogananda, The Holy Science by Yukteshwar Giri, Laws of the Spirit World by Bhavangiri, Padgett messages (not a book though - but online messages) etc., I keep on stumbling upon material that answers my questions and then creates new questions - the cycle keeps on repeating. Grateful to be on this journey.

I have a heightened sixth sense (get a thought about someone to get a call or a visit by that person), seeing repeated no.s such as 7777, 1111, 1234 etc., coins dropping from nowhere, hearing a whisper sometimes just about to sleep etc
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by AlFike »

Welcome to this forum reluctantmesiah. I hope that you will add to your knowledge by delving into this forum and find some friends here. We all have a desire to seek the truth and have found the great gift of Divine Love. That is the key to what we are sharing here. The experience of receiving God's Love within our souls. In all my journey for truth I have not found anything more beautiful or powerful than this experience of communing with God and receiving the gift of His Essence into my soul. Do you pray for this as well? In order to truly understand what we are sharing here you need to take your soul felt desires to prayer and receive this gift of Love. I'll add your name to my prayers dear soul. May you find all that you are seeking. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Good morning from the west coast of Canada and Welcome, R.M.! May you find spiritual community here and mutual support as you pursue your own unique journey to The Light! Whatever beliefs you may have, may God's Mighty Blessing of Divine Love find an opening in your soul! May you blessed mightily with every prayer as you journey forth. God Bless you! With loving wishes, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Again, "R.M."!
I am so curious about your name! Do you mind sharing why you have chosen the name "Reluctant Messiah"? And where you live?
Many thanks! Blessings from your new friend, Jeanne :P
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi ReluctantMessiah,

Welcome. Yes that choice of name nearly had me delete your account, and its the sort of name serious spammers go for. The religious spammers, so I am glad I gave you a chance. :lol: :lol: :lol: What saved you is your IP location. Not sure exactly what that was..

I like parts of your journey there, especially Yoganandya and Sri Yukteswar. Did you come across this channeling yet:

https://new-birth.net/contemporary-mess ... -jan-2014/
seeing repeated no.s such as 7777, 1111, 1234 etc., coins dropping from nowhere
You sure look like another elevenelevener. Lots of us around.

hugs
Geoff
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Yep, here's another 1111-er ánd a great admirer and fan of Yukteswar and Yogananda!
Welcome, welcome, dear Reluctant Messiah. Indeed, a name that causes some stirring ;) . I suppose that you mean something like "I do want to reach that Christ-state, but something is keeping me from it": an experience we all know, I'd say. But I'd also be curious to hear more about you, anytime you feel like it.

So welcome again on the Train to Divine Bliss :)

hugs and Love from Bavaria, Germany
Arie
reluctantmesiah
New Friend

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your welcome.

My name is inspired by the character of Donald Shimoda in the book 'Illusions' by Richard Bach. When I read that book - I was very young and back then was very intrigued by that character. It was something that moved me like the autobiography of a yogi would - when I would read it after a few years.

I am guided and every material I have come across on and off the internet has been for a reason - joining this forum is a part of my spiritual journey. Almost everything I have done in my life - it has been under a divine guidance - a work of my TA (Thought Adjuster). Many a times I did not understand why I was stuck in some situations only to find out later that there was a deeper meaning - a push to elate me.
Do not run away. Run inward, As unripe grapes hurry toward their own sweetness.
~ Rumi.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Reluctant Messiah, and welcome from Australia (same continent/country as Geoff, just a different state),
May this forum add to your spiritual journey, may you be enriched and enrich others, may you grow and find like-minded travelers to share your insights with.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi again, "R.M.",

I woke up early this morning thinking about you and was wondering if you might be interested in recent messages we have received from Yogandanda? There is one on page 82 of the "California Collection" located on the Home Page of this website:

http://divinelovesanctuary.com/messages ... rnia-2017/ Page 82.

More recently, when a neighbour was visiting us at our home, we were all discussing Yogananda's beautiful garden and retreat centres and the spiritual path he had taken.....and then we decided to have a prayer together. We were delighted to discover that Yogananda was drawn to us by our discussion and he brought us a lovely message. I do not believe it's been posted on this site, but if you are interested I will email you the voice recording!

Once a week our dear friend Maureen selects one message from a Celestial angel and sends it out via mail chimp. If you would like to be included in this distribution, simply sign up at: SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE CELESTIAL MESSAGES at bottom of the home page: www.divinelovesanctuary.ca .

Have a blessed day, with every prayer bringing you a deep and abundant blessing of Divine Love in your beautiful soul!

With loving wishes, Jeanne :P
reluctantmesiah
New Friend

Hello Jeanne,

Thanks for sending the audio - is that a relay of Yogananda's mdg?

I will subscibe for the newsletter.

Thanks
Do not run away. Run inward, As unripe grapes hurry toward their own sweetness.
~ Rumi.