Hello

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: Hello

Post by jeanne »

Hi "R.M."

I emailed you two voice recorded messages from Yogananda (received through Al May 13 in his garden in California, and the other received June 25 at home in Gibsons), plus one voice recorded message from a Celestial angel named Acarious or Icarious.....he identifies himself as being an astrologer and astronomer, living in the Kingdom of Phoenicia when he was on earth. He talks about astrology as an outcome of the desire of men to predict the future that came out of suspicions of the mind - attributing great power to the stars and planets because they did not have a good understanding of the Creator at the time he lived. A very interesting message!

God bless you on your journey! I hope you enjoy these messages and that they inspire more questions and discussions! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
reluctantmesiah
New Friend

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Hi Jeanne,

Thanks for sharibg the audio. Whose voice is in the audio?

Thanks again for sharing it.

Regards
Do not run away. Run inward, As unripe grapes hurry toward their own sweetness.
~ Rumi.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

All recordings are Al's voice.....one day we hope to achieve "Direct Voice"....when Celestial angels will not have to speak through a human's brain and voice box and will be able to manifest on their own!

I just emailed you another message....the one I really intended to send you about astrology and numerology! Oops.....

Love and hugs, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Welcome to this forum ReluctantMessiah. I'm sure you were guided here by your angels. Sounds like you've done a lot of reading and searching. Seek and the way will be found, knock and the door opened, and you are doing just that. So glad your here. If you haven't read any of the messages from Judas I would highly recommend it. Its a good companion to the Padgett messages, also available on line at http://www.new-birth.net God Bless!

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey