Introduction About Myself

Please introduce yourself here
ElliotWalker
New Friend

Introduction About Myself

Post by ElliotWalker »

Hello everyone, my name is Elliot Walker. How and why I came to this forum originated from my strong innate pursuits to find truths of spirituality. I was once a very close-minded and naive individual who placed his beliefs on the Bible, especially the concepts of heaven and hell. My naiveness and attachment to religous fervor was very apparent, and I have to say my behavior was at most of piety, full of religious fervor, and having no direction in life. However, various events in my life caused this religous attachment to stumble, and eventually I found myself at this forum.

During the earlier parts of my life, I held great attachments to the Bible, and my interests in prophecies, revelations, and adhering to the moral principles contained within the Bible stuck to my beliefs. I remember I was obsessed with the Bible, but as I grew up, I slowly began to notice the inner turmoils of Christianity. I decided to pursue my own study of the Bible at my own, not going to any church, asking very few people what the Bible really meant because it was subjected to various interpretations. There was one book I read called "Steps to Christ" by Ellen G. White, but as I later researched it was deemed by a few Christians as going against the religion itself. Instead of removing myself away from the Bible, I began to go into revelations, prophecies, and the afterlife wholeheartedly. My mind adhered more to the Bible as it had been the truth.

My life with Christianity was apparently confusing, lacking very little direction towards the truth about God. I was told and praised by someone as being very high on morals, yet my naiveness was not appreciated by a few. Some people called me stupid saying there would be no belief in a God. Others would bring up evolution and say that the Bible was wrong about it. Anything I heard from other people I would keep to heart as I was taught to love others and look out for them. Whether it may be friends, family, or strangers, I was taught to respect people with the golden rule. Unfortunately, naiveness coupled with my interests in prophecies did very little to elevate my spirituality. Instead I was thrown into a rabbit whole of confusion.

Various events in my life took a beating on my ways. We all have our own deeply personal events, but my faith was shaken when various Christians would proclaim the end of the world. My account of year 2012 being the end of the world still sticks in my mind. That event was a fearful day, and I am glad the world did not end, but what that day taught me was to never trust those who inflict fear in other people, even for good intentions. Unfortunately, I read about people committing suicide over the end of the world, some other would believe in the words of a few pastors who would proclaim the end. In the end, it was the releasing of fear and doomsday prophecies which lead me to seek the truth in simple and literal ways, not being subjected to the elusive interpretations of others.

After Reading Various Spiritual Books

After releasing my fears over prophecies and doomsday, I began to read various spiritual books, especially when these books came from Geoff Cutler's website. I am familiar with The Padgett Messages by the way, but what I am very skeptical over is the subject of the closing of the Celestial Heavens and that man will suffer the second death. I often feel worried and skeptical over this issue, and based on past experience my judgement here is that the message was not written perfectly. This is one small reason why I came to this forum to clarify on "The Closing".

Purpose and motives on this forum
My purpose here is to provide insights and perspectives on this forum as well as seeking more truths in life. I am no longer an orthodox Christian who believes in one heaven and hell, but rather one who is seeking truths of love and wisdom.
Geoff
Family

Re: Introduction About Myself

Post by Geoff »

Dear Elliot,

Welcome. And thank you for sharing your journey in quite so much detail and the trials you have survived. We each walk our own way, but eventually Father finds some method to keep us on track? I am going to answer your question, but really I think this could evolve into a long thread, and we might later move it, or move just the discussion of the Closing of the Heavens.
ElliotWalker wrote: After releasing my fears over prophecies and doomsday, I began to read various spiritual books, especially when these books came from Geoff Cutler's website. I am familiar with The Padgett Messages by the way, but what I am very skeptical over is the subject of the closing of the Celestial Heavens and that man will suffer the second death. I often feel worried and skeptical over this issue, and based on past experience my judgement here is that the message was not written perfectly. This is one small reason why I came to this forum to clarify on "The Closing".
I know you have stated you are familiar with the P Messages, but just for those who perhaps read here as guests, and do not know what this means, I will elucidate.

The P Messages state that there is a Kingdom of God, which is only inhabited by spirits who have been born again of the Holy Spirit. Our messages also explain how that happens, but more particularly, what happens to those who do not choose this path. We know that they are ultimately "perfect natural men and women", and will inhabit a heaven that is truly wonderful, save only that they are not eternal in nature, and have no higher spheres they can reach. So its a blissful dead end. We also know The Buddha is there, and as recently as a few years ago, had no intention of investigating what we believe to be true. And further we have been told that perhaps 80% of humans from this planet will gravitate to the Sixth Sphere, and will not reach the Seventh or indeed the Celestial Kingdom (e.g. Kingdom of God). This is their choice, albeit perhaps in ignorance, but Father still loves them. However they are not fit for His Kingdom. If you are familiar with the parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins, it is about exactly this. They don't have on the Wedding Garment. Their lamps have not burned enough oil (Divine Love).

Thats all fine, but then we hear the Kingdom will close. And not just one channeling, but many of ours, plus many references in the Bible where we find different terms for the same thing - "Unforgivable sin", "Last Judgement", "Second Death" and so on. And folks say: "Why?"

Well we don't know why, and we don't know when. We did get a more recent message saying its at least 1,000 years away. Personally I suspect even longer. But to some background. Father did this once before, with Amon and Aman. We don't know why Father caused them to make a choice for all for us, but He did. But then Father sent Jesus, and he opened the door again.

So, I suspect the door will open again. Maybe it's necessary to have a sense of loss, to notice that some visitors don't come by any more? I don't really know, but what I do know is Father has exceptionally good plans. And eternity has no end, so if the door is closed for 15 billion years, its nothing at all.

Now there certainly are some followers of the P Messages who do not accept this is true. So thats always your choice. You of course don't know us, but we don't really hold by anything as essential to being a Divine Love Christian except a belief in the existence of Divine Love. So you won't get Al wagging his finger and telling you to "toe the line" else you will be "shunned". LOL. He and I used to argue all the time. Now we just laugh a lot.

Welcome and hugs
Geoff

Here are some messages:

Closing of the Kingdom FAB Jan 2007

Closing of the Heavens Feb 2009

Closing of the Heavens Sept 2001

Ann Rollins on the Closing

Celestial must work till the Kingdom closes
ElliotWalker
New Friend

Post by ElliotWalker »

Dear Geoff,

It is not needed to continue discussing about the Closing of the Celestial Heavens as it brings much clarity to my perceptions. On the other hand, I would like to write about my experiences with the Divine Love. This Divine Love has been able to elevate my soul condition and happiness, and I can testify it is the work of the Father himself. Personally wise, I tend to focus on the practicality in receiving this Divine Essence.

It is often said the Father is all knowing, answering our questions immediately. Each person's experience might be different, but as I have read from The Padgett Messages, it is necessary to develop soul perceptions. I personally do not know what are soul perceptions and what they exactly feel like, but through various trials I had come to conclude this Divine Love has worked for me. One experience of feeling this Divine Love would be a numbing fuzzy feeling at the heart or the green heart chakra. You may have written somewhere on your site there is chest pain involved due to the soul unable to process this amount of Divine Love; nonetheless what you wrote was that of a blissful experience. Another experience I had in receiving this Divine Love was through writing and journaling, asking plainly to the Father in receiving it. Hope would come to me, and there would be a sense of clarity or direction in my life. God always watches out for the children, and such is the precious gift of this Divine Essence.

I often or not had questions over my soul condition – if I were to pass away, what sphere would I reside in? There were times when I prayed, wrote, or thought about God silently for a few hours at a time. Eventually I was compelled to seek a few psychic mediums over on Reddit. They did not charge money for the readings, but they indicated my soul was very young and beautiful. If there was ever a medium around here who can verify their statements, I would be very glad and willing to accept the offer. My interests in psychic mediumship were very prominent, with primary reasons to seek, verify, and exchange ideas. However, there was one reading given to me, and I had asked one of the psychics if my guides knew about this Divine Love. The psychic provided an answer saying the guides would not tell, and that there would be more revealments later. Another psychic wrote to me saying I was a knight in the astral realm, and that my work would be secretive. It sounds interesting to say the least, but whether or not my soul condition is really reflected still remains a mystery.

When it came to reading messages of truth, I tend to be leaning towards the practical approach in which this Divine Love can be felt and have a possible chance to give life to other people. I constantly think, write, and pray to God over this Divine Essence, and eventually practicality resides within one's own intuition. Some mediums whose messages I have read (I especially admire the Judas Messages) are astounding, practical indeed compared to Padgett's where some concepts can be hard to understand.

You may have noticed my interests in psychic mediumship, and I had been able to give a few literal accurate readings of people for practice, but others were misses and off the mark. My hopes to harness psychic mediumship skills to seek truths of wisdom are apparent, but for now they are not important to pursue in the meantime. I am still quite surprised over my past readings, but hopefully I may harness them again some day.

Regards, Elliot Walker
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for introducing yourself to us and for the detailed account of your spiritual journey. I found it very interesting and I'm sure many who read it who have had similar experiences can relate to you and will be helped. You initial asked about the closing of the Celestial Heavens and I liked very much what Geoff had to say. You indicated that you have read the Judas messages, in these messages there are more detailed information regarding the subject. I think what stood out most for me was when Judas said that no child of God will be able to say that they were not given adequate chance to learn about Divine Love and to pray for it before the closing. And that it may be possible that the Celestial Heavens could reopen, God hasn't revealed this.

You also asked about soul perceptions and what it feels like. While, I think I can help you with this by sharing my experiences. When you receive Divine Love, you also are receiving the spirit of Truth. This will help you to discern between what it true and not as you continue along your spiritual journey. You will have a gut feeling that something is amiss or outright wrong or that it is in accordance with the truth. Also, look for coincidences or synchronicities. When you observe these things, most likely they are spiritual and are Gods and your spiritual guides way of communicating with you. As you get better at recognizing them, your soul perception grows and you become more aware of the spiritual world, your spirit guide and Gods presence as they guide you along. Your Faith is your measure of how much you trust God. As your Faith grows, you grow spiritually, and with that your soul perceptions also grow and becomes more clear. Faith is the sense of your soul. Just as the five senses of your body are for your physical bodies perceptions of its environment. Your Faith is how you perceive things spiritual, and hence it is the perceptions of your soul. To grow your Faith, you must grow in your Trust in God. As you receive Divine Love, your Faith will grow, and this growth in Faith opens your soul more to Divine Love. The quickest way to grow your Faith is to take leaps of Faith and trust that God will uphold you, protect you, and care for you regardless of what happens. When you trust that God will make sure nothing bad will happen to you when you take a leap of Faith, even if its not where God wants you to leap, than you will learn to trust God more and more as you experience His unfailing Love and gentle hands either lifting you up higher or placing you back on that ledge to try again. Each time you do this, each time you exercise your Faith, your trust in God, you grow spiritually and with that your soul perceptions grow stronger and more acute, until one day you will fly like the angles with out a worry in the world. Every step, every thing you do from moment to moment will be guided by God and you will know with certainty that you are fully on the path that God has planned for you. This will require a complete surrender of your will over to the Will of God, and when you are able to do this completely, living as God desires you to live and doing the things God desires you to do, you will be fully in the flow of Divine Love and will have no confusion as to what your next step will be. It will take courage, and this is the most important thing that the angels want from you in addition to praying for and longing for Gods Essenes of Love. Your courage will allow you to fly when your Faith has grown to where you have complete Trust in God. I hope this has helped you, keep watching for those synchronicities. We are very glad you are here with us, Divine Love followers working in harmony will bring peace to earth and you are an important part in Gods web that He is constructing to gather all His lost children in to.

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Nice to see you here Elliot. As I chime in I'm thinking that you are being answered by the three wise men :lol: . Your questions are so packed with layers of thought that it would be hard to answer them in one go. I like what Geoff and David have told you so far. I'll wag no fingers at either of them. Your questions about mediumship, level of soul development, soul perceptions etc. are so common among those that are beginning this journey. With the excitement of seeing the possibilities for knowledge, one often wants to know the whole enchilada about their personal condition and ability to perceive right away. If you read the messages from the angels carefully you will find that this kind of knowledge comes as the soul awakens with Divine Love. Expecting the perceptions of the soul to arrive instantly is a bit naive but they will come in time and your questions will all be answered in time. Soul perceptions differ with each person and they are not synonymous with psychic perceptions although that is indeed part of the package for some. You sound like a very grounded individual Elliot with a good heart. My guess is that when you pass over you will be in a light sphere. Maybe 3rd or high second. Just guessing here. While hearing from those I've known here on earth who are Divine Love followers and are now in spirit, they are quite surprised at the level of their soul progression and sphere upon passing and their progression through the spheres is swift indeed. Divine Love is rocket fuel for the soul my friend and I would very much encourage your efforts to receive it. It takes patience, perseverance and faith in the beginning and you will be amply rewarded for your efforts . Keep praying and reading. Its all about intention and desire. The more you want it, the more you will receive it. I wish I could add more with this post but I must start what will be a busy day for me. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome, Elliott!!!

What a wonderful surprise, after being away for 2 days, to come back to your wonderful post and inspiring conversation! I echo the others in chiming in with a very warm welcome! I appreciate all the layers of topics you have raised! I think Geoff's idea to move "The Closing" to another thread is a good one as this topic I have found "unsettling" since I first read the Padgett volumes almost 50 years ago! Geoff, I really appreciate your response with all the references - thank you! And David, I resonate with your last words that resonates with my faith -- and spirit of Truth -- that every soul will have all the opportunities that God can give!

Elliott, I am so happy to read about your experiences praying for and receiving Divine Love! YES!!! For above all else, we all KNOW this is the greatest blessing in the Universe! The highest vibration....the greatest aspiration for us here!

I don't like this kind of talk about what sphere someone might pass over into....argh....!!! IMHO, none of us mere mortals have the soul progression to hazzard a guess!! And it's not a competition! We will all make our way to heaven in our own time!

Elliott, you mention "Reddit"? Please excuse my ignorance, but I've never heard of "Reddit! Are you referring to a town or a store or what?!! I am always very curious to find out where people in this forum live on this wonderful planet of ours! What country? What language and culture? I will have to start all over again at the top of this post and read it again! It is so full of interesting information, ideas and creativity! I too, am intrigued by what you have told us about your spiritual journey! Al was very excited about you coming to the forum! Thank you for joining us! I hope you will visit us often, continue to inspire amazing discussions and find mutual support!

Sending you loving wishes on your spiritual journey from the west coast of Canada! God Bless you! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
ElliotWalker
New Friend

Post by ElliotWalker »

Hello Jeanne,

Reddit is actually a website where there are groups of posts made by anonymous users. It is actually a very popular website, and I often use it to read the news and find like-minded people. Over there through Reddit I actually had met with a few people with psychic mediumship abilities while others had done tarot, with one of them having the ability to read energies and create spiritual entities. The readings I had received were of no charge, and I often consulted to them about The Padgett Messages. Many of the people over there are not familiar with Padgett, and I was not able to find thorough answers yet.

I was told to practice on clairvoyance, and I had been able to visualize information. If this improves to a huge degree, there might be more potential to validate the truths. Other than that, there is still a long road ahead for me. Good luck and blessings.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Elliot for your sharing. I would suggest that one needs to put prayer for Divine Love before anything else. Seeking psychic gifts and information is a bit of a distraction in my opinion. This path cannot be well understood unless we delve deeply into our soul with prayer. I know that our mind seeks more action so to speak but in my experience the faster way to soul awakening is through focusing on prayer and soul longings. The psychic can be a mind thing rather than a soul awareness but we each approach this from our own perspective and God has no bias either way. I apologize before hand if I offended, just giving some encouragement and advice as you delve into these truths. God bless.......Al.
Endless journey,endless Love.