Yippeeeee!!! Andrew's here!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Yippeeeee!!! Andrew's here!

Post by jeanne »

Hi everyone,
I'm so delighted to welcome our friend Andrew to Sanctuary! Al and I met Andrew and his partner Leslie just over a year ago in our neighbourhood of Grantham's Landing. For those of you who came to our Divine Love Retreat last July, Andrew and Leslie catered breakfast and lunch and spoiled us all royally. Their cheesecakes now have an international reputation....yum, yum! Andrew and Leslie are solid contributors to our Divine Love gatherings. We love them dearly! Welcome to Sanctuary! Hugs Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Yippeeeee!!! Andrew's here!

Post by Geoff »

Well its true he has signed up, but he's yet to post. A bit like just turning up at his cafe, and then not ordering?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Yeah, welcome Andrew -- can't wait to converse when you actually post something :D :D :D

Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Andrew is a little shy so don't scare him off ;) ;) . I'm sure he will be here soon. Welcome dear friend. Andrew has been attending along with his partner Leslie our Saturday evening prayer sessions for almost a year. He has had some soul stirring experiences while praying with us and I hope he will share them with the rest of you. He's new to all of this so be gentle :mrgreen: . God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
andrewpress
New Friend

Post by andrewpress »

Hello All,
Thanks for your welcome everyone. I've just been finding my way around the site for now, reading the various messages and posts. I'm especially enjoying reading Al's Forum; such meaningful and inspiring messages. Thank you.
Andrew
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hi there Andrew!
Glad to see more folks here, so a warm welcome! :)
Zack
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Andrew
welcome hugs, so happy to see you here ! It is truely a soul nourishing space here, which I am visiting almost on a daily basis. .......its like taking a meditative walk through a garden with the most beautiful flowers, admiring each and everyone....
Much love
Helge