Intro

Please introduce yourself here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Intro

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Cind. We hope that you will find some inspiration and fellowship here. Any chance of filling us in on your story and spiritual journey? Would like to hear more about you. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome, Cind! How did you find us? And how did you find the Truth of Divine Love? Looking forward to getting acquainted. With best wishes to you on your spiritual journey! God Bless you, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Cind, welcome to this forum. I'm very glad you're here and are interested in this path of Divine Love, the path that leads to atonement with God and to become a Divine angel, as Jesus is. He is the master of the Celestial Heavens and when we choose to pray for Divine Love to flow into our souls, we become part of his flock. I hope you have had a chance to read some of the messages on this forum. Then angels have a lot to say and to teach us and their always glad to have new souls reading the messages and growing spiritually under their tutelage. When you pray for Divine Love you will be given your very own Spirit Guide who is responsible for your souls progression. I'm sure you will have a joyful and fulfilling journey with us.
Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Cind,

Welcome from a very hot Southern California (106 degrees F today!) Al & Jeanne, you timed your visit perfectly! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you will find this forum welcoming and interesting. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Dennis
Jjonas
New Friend

Post by Jjonas »

Beloved Cind,

It is great to welcome you to this amazing group of friends, brothers, and sisters who love and share their journey with God, and his messages of love and light.

If there is ever anything that I, or others, can do to help you along this path, please don't hesitate to ask. I myself am very new to this group, and the love that exists here is very energizing to the heart and soul!

With love from St Louis,

Jesse Alexander Jonas
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Cind,

And welcome to this forum and community. As Jesse wrote, you will find a lot of good energy, insights and encouragement here for your spiritual journey. May you be helped and edified by the give-and-take discussions of our unique experiences as we help, support, and pray for each other on our individual Divine Love paths to God's Celestial Kingdom.

Love and blessings,
Eva