Hello Friends

Please introduce yourself here
Jjonas
New Friend

Hello Friends

Post by Jjonas »

It's a great pleasure to say hello to so many brothers and sisters embracing God's Will and growing in His Divine Love!

My name is Jesse Alexander Jonas. I am a St. Louis native, born and raised, and now have a beautiful family to which I am truly blessed to nurture and raise. My children are at the "busy" age where we are constantly on the move, however, I realize how truly fast time moves and am grateful to be blessed in the moment now.

I work as an engineer for the local government (I know, lol) and enjoy feeling the satisfaction of serving my community in any capacity I can.

My journey to this website has been a spiritually wondrous ride and I'm so happy to have found the Truth that my soul has searched for some 39 years now. Finding the Padgett Messages was like my soul doing a backflip and frantically clapping in thunderous applause.

Many Blessings to you all and I look forward to sharing my Divine Love experiences.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Hello Friends

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello Jesse!

I love your description, "...like [your] soul doing a backflip and frantically clapping in thunderous applause"

I agree!

Blessings,

Catherine
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Welcome, welcome dear Jesse!

Your short introduction makes my own heart leap again, thinking back of that very moment I was led to the Padgett Messages and the wonderful Truths of God's Love!

Good to have you here. And keep enjoying the ride and the exchange that you will find here :)

Much Love from Germany
Arie
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jesse,

Its great to have you here and to hear of another soul who has found this difficult to discover path. It should not be so, but sadly the vines of untruth are tangled everywhere.

hugs
Geoff
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Jesse
So nice to meet you and welcome. I am looking forward to your sharing here and sending you many welcoming-hugs, all the way from Namibia,
with love,
Helge.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Jesse,

I'm so glad you introduced yourself here. Your spiritual journey has been a long one but you have found the right place to be. Seek and the doors will open. Thanks for knocking on our door and we open it for you to explore and to get to know us better. I to almost did a backflip when I found the messages. Thanks for your wonderful description. I hope to meet you some day, maybe at one of the spiritual retreats. God Bless and may you feel very welcome and at home here.

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Jesse. Jesse is my middle name so I feel a kinship with you already. I hope you alight here often and share with us your spiritual journeys. Looking forward to getting to know you better and thanks for the intro. God bless.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey, Jesse!! So happy to see you here! Yeah! I have been enjoying a glimpse of your busy life on facebook!! And I do believe you sent me an email after Maureen sent out last Sunday's mail chimp message too......right?!

Al and I are in the final stretch of a great spiritual adventure....we've been on a road trip from our home in Gibsons all the way to San Diego -- praying with other Divine Love seekers at 9 hot spots along the way!! Right now we are in Klamath Falls and will explore Crater Lake today, on our way to Bend, Oregon to meet Sarah Petty and friends. Sarah has arranged for 2 prayers on Saturday and another 2 prayers on Sunday! The spiritual feast continues!!! We have had many wonderful adventures this past month, but shlepping our stuff from place to place has left us with limited internet connection and way behind in correspondence! We do hope to get caught up after next week when we get home and are very grateful, indeed to those who have been busy here in the forum and responding to prayer requests!

Looking forward to meeting you some time soon in person, Jesse! So happy for your introduction here and I am sure we are already "besties", visiting each other for wonderful spiritual discussions and prayers for Divine Love in our sleep states!

Lots of love and God Bless! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Jjonas
New Friend

Post by Jjonas »

A soul knows real love, and there is so much here!

The touch of love from friends around the world is inspiring beyond words. Thank you all for the warm welcome, and for the instant feeling of family! I look forward to our shared Faith and helping others increase their light and love in any way God wills and leads us to do. And I most definitely look forward to the opportunity to meet all of you!

I pray that we all grow deeper in God's Divine Love, intimate in our Faith and solid in our knowledge of His Will. Whatever is to come is beautifully perfect, and any way I can help my brothers and sisters during times of change, is a blessing that I humbly accept with full heart and soul.

Hugs and Love from STL
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Jesse, and welcome!

Thank you for introducing yourself here, and I look forward to seeing you post in the future.

Love and hugs from Southern California, :D :D :D

Dennis