Hello everybody!

Please introduce yourself here
arie2012
Family

Hello everybody!

Post by arie2012 »

Just a brief note to introduce myself.. I was hesitant about joining this forum, because I know from earlier experiences that I won't find the time to be actively present.. But why not give it another try ;) !

I've been familiar with the Padgett Messages for about 12 years now and learned about this forum via Geoff, through whom I've been receiving all these wonderful contemporary channelings. I also keep reading into his website, because of the great work he's doing there to make the messages so easily accessible :) .

The Divine Love has been increasingly present in my life and in my soul... And also caused some major, partly dramatic changes in my life. I have now been leading a completely new life since almost 2 years with a new partner, with whom I share and enjoy an enormous spiritual richness and...who's to be my new wife by the end of this year!

And what a marvellous year it has been.. I feel we are all on the threshhold of a new, exciting era and look forward to many great changes in this world.

Much Love to all of you!
Arie
Zara B
Family

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by Zara B »

Hi Arie,

Welcome and I am so pleased to see that you have found a moment to write and say hello!

Congratulations with all the positive and dynamic changes that are happening for you and your pending marriage this year - this is lovely news and sending our best wishes to you all!

Hope you have a super Divine Love Day next Sunday and looking forward to reading from you when you have some time and inclination.

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Arie!
How romantic! Congratulations on your engagement - isn't love wonderful!! :P where will the wedding take place and where do you live? You must let us know when the details are arranged so we can "be there in spirit" and send our blessings! Have an awesome year and please drop by whenever you can! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Arie, so nice to hear from a long time follower and seeker of the Love. We would certainly love to hear about the changes that have come about because of your commitment to this truth. Can you possibly share some of your story with us ? It sounds very intriguing. I hope I haven't scared you off already with this somewhat onerous request.
Best regards to your fiance as well. God bless for now......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

So good to see you here. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and I wish you both all the happiness you deserve. I knew you had been around a while, but did not realise it is 12 years. By the way, I loved Frankfurt when we spent a few days there about 2 years ago.

love,
Geoff
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

A warm welcome Arie! :) I am interested to hear of your experiences, too, and perhaps my interest will be satisfied soon? :) After reading the latest on Geoff's contemporary messages, I am seeing even more how it's very good for us Divine Love folks to be connected. :)

May the road rise to greet you,
Zack
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Welcome, Arie, and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. You truly are blessed to have found a partner to share in the Truths and grow together in Divine Love.

I hope you come back and share some of your 12-year path stories, anything is helpful to us newbies :D

God bless you both,
Dennis
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear everybody,

Today, finally, I checked in at our DL-forum again. And to my surprise there were all these nice responds to my post!
Thank you very much.
But there you are: I've discovered them only now.... I'm afraid, I'm not such a good forum-visitor, that's why I was hesitant about joining. I'm having a very, very busy time at the moment, with all the Christmas-concerts, teaching, working at the bank, taking care of the children, Christmas preparations and...a wedding to come in two weeks! So please don't blame me for not posting any large personal stories at this moment..I just don't find the peace and quiet for that. I'll be happy to oblige later!

But for those of you who want to be spiritually present at my wedding: it's going to take place in Frankfurt (Germany) on Thursday 27 December at 14.30 hrs our time (that's CET, isn't it?).

Thank you for all your loving thoughts.

Have a wonderful Christmas season everybody, with loads of Divine Love pouring down on everyone! So much is being put at our disposal at this time.. Let's grab it and do something with it!!

Love,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hope all goes well Arie and that you enjoy every minute of this very busy time . We'll add our prayers for you and your partner's blessing for this auspicious day. Our best to both of you and if you ever come to the west coast of Canada you have an open invitation to come stay with us. We always enjoy meeting Divine Love followers in person. Best of the season to you and yours. Keep in touch. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

arie2012 wrote:But for those of you who want to be spiritually present at my wedding: it's going to take place in Frankfurt (Germany) on Thursday 27 December at 14.30 hrs our time (that's CET, isn't it?).
Dear Arie,

I LOVE Frankfurt, so I will hope to be there at the least in spirit to celebrate.

Have a very special day,
hugs
Geoff