Hello everybody!

Please introduce yourself here
arie2012
Family

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by arie2012 »

Thank you all so much for your wonderful, loving reactions!! We are so much looking forward to meeting you all in Blackpool. I'm so thrilled about this happening: the first DL- meeting in the Old World!! Well actually, it' s the 2nd, as my dear friend Arthur Finman corrected lately: years ago, I think it was 2004, he visited us and we set up a small get-together with some Europeans. Arthur an d I visited Werner Voets in Antwerp and Mark Kramer in Leiden (NL). We missed Sandy, because she had to cancel as she was ill. So, Blackpool will be bringing us together again, hopefully!
Sending you all much Love from our wonderful holiday-resort on the isle of Menorca, Arie & Marion
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

We stand corrected Arie. I hope Arthur and Mark will join us in Blackpool. It would be wonderful to meet them. Actually this is only the second DLSF retreat and our first in Europe. So no one has egg on their faces ;) . Hope you guys are having a great holiday . Much love..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Arie,
It's wonderful to be corrected and learn that you have had a retreat already! Any chance you can send out a gentle nudge for your friends to please register if they plan to attend? We really need to get a handle on the number of people planning to come so we can make arrangements for catering, the Saturday evening dinner party, etc.

The World Healing Crusade facility is limited to 50 people and we have counted 30+ participants already, even though Dr. Tim O'Higgins, chair of the World Healing Crusade organization is just about to send out a "snail-mail" invitation to 2500 WHC members! While most of their members live in the U.K., their membership represents a world wide following. We want to make sure we save space for those intending to come (eg., Mark Kramer?) and would welcome your help if you could gently nudge a few folks you think might be interested. I will send a flyer / invitation to you by email. Thanks if you can help! Only 2 months to go! :P Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!