Hello everybody!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by jeanne »

Hi Arie!
Have a wonderful wedding and I've put the date and time in my calendar to be there in spirit!! May you have a life time honeymoon, basking in THE LOVE!!! Congratulations! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Yes! Bless your coming marriage, Arie. Well I can certainly relate to the feeling of having lots to take care of. But I hope you can have a sweet and peaceful Yuletide even with all the stuff on your plate :) I've found that if stress is kept at bay, inner peace can manifest even in be(e)ing busy. 8-)

Love, Zack
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

We will be there in spirit and prayer, Arie.

December 27 was my parents wedding anniversary date, and I hope it brings you as many years of happiness as it did for them. They were married for many decades before my father passed to the spirit world. I wish you many decades of marital bliss for you and your bride.

May God bless you both,
Dennis
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

So here I am: I finally got round to telling my story about how I found the Padgett messages. I hope you will enjoy reading. Feel free to ask or comment anything!

I was born in a very normal, Dutch protestant family. My parents were regular church-goers and they sometimes expressed their wish that we would join them. However, there was never any pressure, also because they knew that their church community had very little to offer for children, I suppose.
Much more important were the talks we had at dinner. My father, being a ground school teacher, was very good at telling about the Bible and often after dinner, he would read from the Bible and we had spontaneous, open talks about God and the world.
I must say, that I took all that more or less for granted. I think I always had some sort of inner faith that God is good and I could feel comfortable with all that. But I didn’t really question anything until I was a grown-up.
At that time, when I started to study music and live a life of my own, I joined a group of people, loosely connected with the church of which I officially was a member. They would come together once a month and discuss a book on some Christian topic or part of the Bible. What followed was a period of 15 years with this group, talking about and discussing a wide range of Christian literature and visiting a monastery once or twice a year. There we joined monastic life and had daily sessions, finishing our book or discussing our topics with one of the monks.
With all the inspiring talks and moments of inner reflection there always remained my big questions about a couple of Christian dogmas: I just couldn’t believe the vicarious atonement and the trinity. I just couldn’t imagine that God would ask such a sacrifice from any of his children, let alone his so-called “only Son” and I felt responsible for my own acts myself. And when I started to study Christology I quickly gave up trying to understand these theologians..it just didn’t make sense to me. But as I still wanted to be a truthful member of the church, that didn’t feel good. Soon after I took the decision to leave the church.
Then in April 1998 – after a big crisis in my personal life – a colleague of mine lent me “Conversations with God” by Neale Donald Walsch. She had got it as a present, but thought that would rather be something for me. It was my first encounter with the phenomenon of channeling and of course I was very skeptic. But I thoroughly enjoyed reading the book and thought: “Well, if God really is like that, I’m in!”. Then I heard that at that very same time, Walsh was supposed to give a reading in Amsterdam, my home-town. I was thrilled, but soon found out that the event was sold out. Feeling very frustrated I started to browse the internet that very same evening Walsh’s reading was to take place and within five minutes landed on www.truths.com, where someone discussed his book. I got very excited and started to read..and couldn’t stop! Something told me though, to just jump on my bike and go to the Walsch-event. Immediately after I arrived at the hall, someone was waving entrance-tickets for sale and I got in. I enjoyed a wonderful evening with lots of love flowing.
Coming home late in the evening I immediately turned on my computer again and continued to read the Padgett messages. After all these years I still remember my feelings reading the first pages. I was absolutely thrilled and as a matter of fact had very strong physical sensations, even pain in the chest. I was just glowing and burning inside. And after reading only half an hour all my questions were answered, all my doubts disappeared and I just felt utterly happy!
Ever since that moment the Padgett messages have been present in my life. There have been pauses, but I keep getting back to them. Of course there are times when “the fire” seems to be burning only quietly, but I’ve experienced many moments of great joy and inspiration all these years and still am.
Growing in the Love and wanting to share my feelings with my loved ones also caused difficulties, though. My family is rather traditional (sometimes even orthodox) and I remember a big confrontation with my brother, who was actually quite hostile when I talked about my experiences. The most difficult thing that happened was that at some point I noticed that I was moving away from my wife. All my loving attempts to share my experiences with her and to let her join in my happiness with the Divine Love seemed to fail. Although for years I always thought that I would manage to somehow reach her and that God’s Love should actually keep us together, in the end we just grew apart. I never wanted that to happen, but it did. At some point I got really unhappy in my relationship, not being able to share the most important aspect in my life. After a long time of suffering I made the decision to leave her. That was the most painful decision I ever made in my life, also because of our children. But it has proven to be the right one and everything has turned out just fine since. We both have found new partners and all four of us are getting along really well, also the children. Now I enjoy living with a wonderful partner who fully understands me and who is on exactly the same wavelength as I. That is such bliss! The Divine Love is very present in our lives as a continuous stream of warmth, inspiration and endless power. We feel very blessed. And now, at a time where so much is happening in the world, where more and more people are opening up for truth and where so much energy and love is coming from the other side to bring about the changes this world is yearning for, we are looking forward to the very first Divine Love gathering in Europe, next October in Blackpool. What a joy and what a momentous event that will be!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you so very much Arie for giving us your story. I think Joan Warden would love to publish this in her new book about Divine Love testimonials. I could give you contact info via PM if you wish. It is a wonderful story and again I am amazed how we all seem to overcome multiple barriers in order to find our soul's desire for the Love. Like the salmon swimming up stream, only the strongest seem to get to their destination. You are obviously very committed Arie and I sure like that ;) . I'm so glad that you have more fully introduced yourself as we will be meeting in Blackpool in a few months and this gives a nice intro to me. I related to many parts of your story and struggle. I believe that Blackpool will be a game changer for many of us and I know you and your new wife will help to contribute to the momentum of the Divine Love movement in your part of the world. Exciting times eh! God bless you for being so enthusiastic and persistent. I'm certainly looking forward to meeting you and your wife face to face. Much love and appreciation.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Arie,

Thank you for sharing your story. It is so wonderful to hear how each person was lead to the Messages of Truth by Padgett, and more importantly, God's Divine Love for us all. I was very fortunate in that my girlfriend and I found the messages together after having a life-changing experience with a medium. It confirmed the channeling aspect for us, which then led us to the Padgett Messages and Geoff's website, which lead us here :D

Looking forward to meeting you in Blackpool, England in about 65 days!!

As Al said, I'm sure Blackpool will be a "game changer" for many to learn more and receive more of Divine Love, and Suzie and I can't wait to be a part of it all.

Until then, much love and hugs,
Dennis
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Arie, glad to see you here!
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Arie, somehow i missed your story. Thank you so much for sharing it. i'm glad to finally hear it, and i'm sure that there is much more.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Arie - your story brought me tears of joy - thank you for sharing it!

It is wonderful to hear how Geoff's site has been such a great blessing in sharing God's Truth and finding souls that are searching for it. Love & Blessings, Kathy
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Arie,
Wonderful to see you here again and to read about your spiritual journey!! Joan is THRILLED to include your story in her second book "Divine Love for the Soul" - Book II :lol:
Arie, I feel like I know you through Face Book and you know you have won a prize, being the first to register for Blackpool! You are such a romantic! Can't wait to meet Marion too! It's gonna be GREAT!!! I hope you're saving your pennies for Washington and an onward trip to visit us in Beautiful British Columbia Canada! :roll: Lots of love with big hugs, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!