Good Morning

Please introduce yourself here
JamesKeller008
New Friend

Good Morning

Post by JamesKeller008 »

Hi, my name is James Keller. My faith in God has grown very intense, so I decided to come here and establish a round of protection of healing, divine light, and finally learning the truth. You all seem very knowledgeable. Do you mind explaining to me how you met God or have any experience? Thank you.

James Keller
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning

Post by AlFike »

]Welcome James. I hope that this place also extends some light around you as well. Contained in this forum and on this website are many stories about how we have reached out to God and how God has reached out to us. The power of God's Transformative Love is our focus and central theme. Have you read any of the Padgett materials or do you know anything about these beliefs? That is a good start if you are to relate to much of the conversation here. You are most welcome to explore and ask questions. There are a number of us who would be happy to answer them. As for my story, I'll share this to start : The Calling

I would like to add to how I came to commit to the Divine Pathway as described in "A Brief History" in another thread. After leaving the Johrai group, I dove in feet first into the world of spirit communication, healing and the practice of praying for and receiving the Divine Love from God. I had to reconcile that God's Love was not already a part of me but rather an external energy that I could possess in my soul only if I were open to receiving it from God through prayer and soul longing.

I did not really know what "soul longing" was but I did feel something rising up from my center that felt like excitement and joy. This must be the soul. In some ways it felt like jumping off a cliff and, yet, I also felt like I was coming home. Yes, home into the loving arms of the Creator. Indeed, it felt akin to falling in love.

I was indeed besotted with the Love of the Creator and each day felt like what I then described as "God's credit card." A seemingly never-ending flow of Love coming my way and I did not do anything special to deserve it other than take time to pray for it. The cascade of Love kept coming and coming and I felt so high it was like being stoned on Love.

This honeymoon period did not last, however, as I was human and fell into those conditions that would pull me away from this glorious Love. I was only twenty at the time and, yes, the desires of the flesh are strong at that age. Let's just say I didn't miss out on anything in my youth. My friend and mentor, Barbara, would always be there to help pick me up, another blessing on God's credit card. I was high maintenance for a few years while I matured and had many ups and downs.

At one point I felt very close to spirit and they would talk to me as if they were here on earth. I know this could be disorienting for most people but it seemed to flow harmoniously for me and I had no trouble telling the difference between the spiritual and material worlds.

One day I was told to go to a favorite place of mine on top of a hill in the city. It was an old quarry turned into a botanical garden. At the top was a geodesic dome that was filled with tropical plants and flowers. A lovely warm and humid retreat from the often damp and cold weather of Vancouver. While walking around this tropical world, a spirit told me to go sit on a bench nestled in amongst the foliage and start to pray. I sat down. The place was almost deserted so I was pretty sure I would not be interrupted in my prayers so I settled in.

While praying, I felt engulfed by a beautiful presence. It started with a rainbow of lights, each hue washing over me one at a time. The colours intense and crackling with energy. Then there was a golden light with such intensity that I could hardly look at it. It was Jesus. I could only see him from the shoulders up and it was difficult to look directly at him. He was smiling and looking lovingly at me. This is what he said:

God bless you my son. I am Jesus and you are my brother as I am my Father's eldest son and you are my disciple. The beauty you see around you is but a shadow of what lies in Heaven, my son, and you will do great things in this world and bring many souls to the Father's Love. There is much work for you to do, but you must pray fervently for the Father's Love to enter your soul. The work awaits you, but now you must prepare before you go forth in my name and remember have humility, because all these blessings come from God not from you. May God bless you deeply with His Love.

As he left, he gave me a vision. I was a mature man, possibly in my 60's and in my vision I saw myself on a dias in a church that I knew was in a foreign country. I was speaking to a packed house. It was a large but not ornate church so there must have been at least a few hundred people there. I was not nervous up there and spoke with confidence and ease in English. I must admit that while I was experiencing this vision, I was also experiencing the horror of seeing myself as an "old" man: pot bellied and balding grey hair. A shocker to my thin youthful self. Ego, ego.

While I was talking, above me formed a light; then it became a person. It was Jesus and he stood in all his glory just above my head. His body shimmered and was somewhat transparent. While standing there he had his right hand clasped together and then he opened it and a flash of light came from his palm and filled the room almost like a camera light but brighter. Everyone in the church gasped. Some started to cry. I looked up not knowing where the flash had come from; the image of Jesus dissolved, and the vision ended.

I was back on the garden bench. I was filled with a rapturous excitement and joy. I had, indeed, received my calling and what a beautiful way to do so.

That was many years ago but I can still recall this extraordinary experience to the last detail. Whenever I feel discouraged about my spiritual work and life, my guides always say to me to remember my vision. I remember how enthusiastic I was at the time to get going right now to spread the word of the Divine Love. I may have been charged with energy and enthusiasm but I was woefully naive and ill equipped to deal with the cynical world. Even some of my friends on the Divine Path thought I was delusional and did not believe I had this vision. They thought I had a Jesus complex.

I don't know if this vision will some day come true but it was, indeed, a gift to this innocent young man with a fire in his soul. Jesus lifted me to a higher plain of thinking about the possibilities of being a channel for God's Love and I do believe these possibilities and potentials are only limited by our ability to have faith in this work and pray for the Love. I was told at another time by my guide that I would go through many trials and tribulations before I am to realise my purpose. Yes, life has thrown my way many trials and tribulations. Many of my own making but this is what strengthens us and helps us to grow.
There have been many, many blessings as well.

[
Endless journey,endless Love.
JamesKeller008
New Friend

Post by JamesKeller008 »

Thank you Al,

When I read your story I felt an eerie similiar feeling compared to pure white snow. I do not know what this feeling exactly means either. It is very hard to describe, and you described that Divine Light as even brighter than the white flash of a camera. I would often envision the peaceful blanketing of a wintery day. To me, the winter would represent the tribulations. Water is after all a representation of spirit, then what would snow mean?

It seems quite strange we both have some similar thinking. For a while I was thinking about the stock market and the investment concept of some credit. There was or had been a feeling of "getting something" but not in the sense of profiting off of an unknown entity. Maybe that would be the creator you were talking about.

I assume we both went to Canada before. I remember one time I was going there and really liked it, but there was something I could not explain easily. It would be the same peaceful winter feeling and I would work productively on my computer. This feeling would never go away.

In regards to the books you referred to as The Padgett Messages, I have not read them before. I had known a few mediums existed, and one by the name of Thomas was an inspiration. He would often travel around the world. I had never met him in person before nor by email, and my interest in God originally stemmed from trying to obtain a reading without paying money. For a while I would invest a lot of my time in leisure and material pursuits to please other people and gain gratitude. Eventually, as you wrote about ego, I created myself an ego which would lead me downhill.

I had concerns over my weight, and when I turned to God asking or wondering if he had any Love, my awareness in my diet changed drastically within a month before I came here. I used to favor eating fish, and just today this morning I somehow "quit" my addiction towards the food. I found myself eating plates after plates of salad, avoiding meat and ham, but milk and cheese would remain as my diet including eggs. My showering would decrease in temperature from a warm bath to the sprinkling coolness of the water. My discomfort in my body dramatically increased as I became self conscious of my awareness. I began drinking more and more warm tea (decaffeinated) five cups a day as if I was withdrawing from some addiction.

"Was this God's love?" I wondered. It couldn't be that simple would it? Whenever I sat down and listened to music, my body would suddenly nudge from the stillness, and the time displayed would be 11:44 AM. I did have knowledge that somehow 11 would be pretty unusual. A few weeks ago I would be googling the meaning of these 11s, and they would align in meaning to what I was doing, but I never was able to understand the meanings of such numbers myself.

It used to be I would develop impatient desires, but now I was somehow able to control my carnal behavior. I no longer wanted to debate with anyone, and past drama still made me fear over my ego. I think that is it for now, and I will write more on my eating changes in habit.

James Keller
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

JamesKeller008 wrote:Whenever I sat down and listened to music, my body would suddenly nudge from the stillness, and the time displayed would be 11:44 AM. I did have knowledge that somehow 11 would be pretty unusual. A few weeks ago I would be googling the meaning of these 11s, and they would align in meaning to what I was doing, but I never was able to understand the meanings of such numbers myself.
Dear James,

Welcome to our forum. There are a number of us here who would refer to ourselves as "eleveneleveners" but there are also others who are irritated by the whole issue, so its not something I am willing to discuss in any detail here. In any event, its a 101 of spirituality. Its the most basic of a wakeup call, and its caused by angels. They cause you to notice. Not everyone gets these prompts, but those of a certain outlook do, again those willing to be progressive in their outlook.

But on this forum we concentrate on the far more important issue of experiencing the Love of our Creator. To this end we have many Circles of Light around the world. The concept is discussed here:

https://new-birth.net/spiritual-subject ... -of-light/

hugs
Geoff
JamesKeller008
New Friend

Post by JamesKeller008 »

Geoff wrote:
JamesKeller008 wrote:Whenever I sat down and listened to music, my body would suddenly nudge from the stillness, and the time displayed would be 11:44 AM. I did have knowledge that somehow 11 would be pretty unusual. A few weeks ago I would be googling the meaning of these 11s, and they would align in meaning to what I was doing, but I never was able to understand the meanings of such numbers myself.
In any event, its a 101 of spirituality. Its the most basic of a wakeup call, and its caused by angels. They cause you to notice. Not everyone gets these prompts, but those of a certain outlook do, again those willing to be progressive in their outlook.
https://new-birth.net/spiritual-subject ... -of-light/
Thank you Geoff. That clarifies things more. Have you ever heard the soundtrack "Time - Inception" by Hans Zimmer? It is actually a very fine piece of music for healing. I would often listen to it and feel really comforted. Birdy is also one of the best singers I like on YouTube. "People help the people" and "The A-Team" and "Angels" were sung beautifully by her.

From James Keller
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Just popped in to say Welcome, James!

You will find a very warm and friendly group here, so I hope you will feel free to post often.

God bless,

Dennis from Southern California
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi James,
I would like to add a warm welcome to this forum also. I appreciate what you have shared about yourself and hope to respond to your Opening Question as soon as time permits! It's a wonderful question and I hope others here will also respond! Thank you!
Al and I are Canadians....we live on the west coast of Canada near the beautiful city of Vancouver....just a 40 minute ferry ride away in a scenic village called Gibsons. The picture above (although outdated) is a view from our garden.
I hope you will find inspiration and mutual support in this forum. I look forward to getting better acquainted. God Bless you on your spiritual journey and may an abundant inflowing of God's Greatest Blessing "Divine Love" fill your soul to overflowing! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello James,

Welcome to this forum. May you find inspiration, encouragement, friendship, and answers to your questions.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and musings. I relate to your thinking about how nature may symbolize spiritual realities, such as water and snow. I have written a trilogy of books on that. They can be accessed on my website at http://universal-spirituality.net/divin ... -in-nature.

My spiritual journey prior to discovering what this forum represents was solidly based in the Bible. So my website often bridges the Bible with what I have learned from the inspired Padgett messages the focus of which is seeking and praying for the Divine Love as the way to salvation and fulfilling our highest potential.

As far as my spiritual journey, I don't have the time right now to write a long story, so I'll cheat a little and refer you to my website page http://universal-spirituality.net/about ... s-traveled.

Wishing you the best on your spiritual journey,
Love,
Eva