Hello from the UK!

Please introduce yourself here
IamLove
New Friend

Hello from the UK!

Post by IamLove »

Hi everyone!
I don't know what I'm looking for really. I went through an awakening 5 years ago. Had many experiences with spirit since then, none as spectacular as the early days though! I have a strong connection with 2 of my guides, one of which I have shared many earthly experiences with, including giving birth to 2 of my children. I also experienced the true power of love during the birth of my youngest. My Husband's love for me gave me a painless birth!

I have been receiving emails from this site for a while, the messages always seem to be so relevant to my life. I thought I'd try the forum, so here I am!
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello from the UK!

Post by Geoff »

Hi there Love,

Good to hear from you. We very recently had a retreat in England, not sure if you knew about that. But its always great to hear from someone new. Al and Jeanne Fike are still traveling but should be home I guess in a week or two.

hugs
Geoff
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Hello Love!
Welcome to the best place to meet seekers of God's love and to enjoy communing with like minded souls. You will find many here who have been on the Path Divine for a long time and would be happy to answer just about any question you may have regarding Spiritual truths. We are one big God loving family and I'm sure that here you will find whatever you are looking for, as Love is the answer to soul's yearning.
Many blessings await you,
KevinO
IamLove
New Friend

Post by IamLove »

Thank you both for the warm welcome!
I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and getting to know you all.

I did hear about the UK retreat, it was too far away and as I have young children I was not able to go. Hopefully there will be more in the future that I might be able to attend.

:)
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Love,

Yes I am sure there will be. It would be nice to hold one around the London area.

hugs
Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Love and welcome to the forum. As Kevin mentioned, this is a friendly community of people desiring and praying for soul transformation by God's Divine Love. We pray for each other when needs arise, answer each others questions, share edifying experiences and insights, and generally help each other grow spiritually. There is also a bi-monthly newsletter (different from the one sent from this site) which you can subscribe to or download. It features news of the various members, retreats, upcoming events, prayer groups, as well as inspiring articles. You can let me know if you's like to receive it or download past issues.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome, Love!
We just arrived back in Canada a few hours ago -- our flight from Manchester to Vancouver seemed quick and easy! I think the Angels have been granted some magical, timeless powers by God! Thank heaven for this blessing! But after crashing for a few hours I am wide awake here since 2:30 am! :o

Thank you for your wonderful introduction and yes, Al and I do feel a calling to return to the U.K. and spend time in your beautiful country in Circles of Light - prayerful gatherings! We are always eager to pray with others for Divine Love and we already enjoy a growing network of friends all over the U.K. enthusiastic about praying with us! We met so many wonderful people from the U.K. these past 2 months and found everyone, without exception, warm, welcoming and very open to discussing spiritual things!

Well I must go back to bed and try to sleep some more, before our house hold wakes up! I look forward to meeting you again in this forum and hopefully in person early next year! Please send me a private email if you would like more information! All the best on your spiritual journey! Sending you loving wishes from the west coast of Canada! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to hearing more from you here on the various threads. :D

Love and hugs from sunny, Southern California!

Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hello back from Canada Love. So good to see you here and as others have said, we hope to hear from you often. This forum has many nooks and crannies full of interesting discussions on all things spiritual. It could take some time to explore :shock: . I hope that you will share more of your own experiences and how you came to Divine Love. Everyone's journey is unique and always a fascinating read. Love to hear from you and a hearty welcome to you dear soul......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.