Update from Catherine

Please introduce yourself here
PlenaryGrace
Family

Re: Update from Catherine

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All,

Thank you for your loving encouragement! I feel so grateful for your messages...more than you can know.

I agree that everyone has their gifts and what gifts we share differ. In no particular order, answers to some of your questions: I didn't even have a camera, much less a tripod. I set my unattended laptop up in the back of the room and I was at the front. I consider myself lucky anything was recorded at all. Videos will improve over time. For now, my focus is on the live attendees (be they mortal or spirit). The videos are a bonus. I would love to work in a professional recording studio! There are several here in DC. Who knows what the future holds.

My approach is to live carefully and prayerfully, day-by-day; seeking and discerning God's will, as best I am able. My biggest takeaway from the Messages is that each individual soul must develop their own personal relationship with God through prayer. It is my goal to encourage personal prayer for all who attend my sessions. A personal relationship with God through prayer is probably my biggest takeaway because I have been steadily nurturing said relationship since 1973. I am deeply committed to my own prayer and meditation practice and do not have plans to form a group of any kind. Of course, if my guidance changes, so will my plans! My goal is to keep gently offering my gifts and allowing whatever comes to be whatever it is. I do begin and end each session with prayer (not recorded on video). I, of course, share Jesus's "new" Our Father with those who are open to receive.

I am very interested in addressing any questions, concerns, and/or disagreements about content. Someone mentioned disagreement and I welcome discussion. I am not out to change anyone's beliefs. That is not my role. However, I would be delighted to share the genesis of any statement I make and I shall always remain open to higher Truth. (That's code for: I'm happy to listen to your beliefs, even when they differ from mine.) If you'd prefer a private discussion, my email is plenarygrace@gmail.com.

I do hope to stay connected with this lovely group through the forum, and I look forward to meeting any/all of you in person!!

BIG HUGS to all for your kindness and generosity!

Love,
Catherine
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

P.S. I look forward to reading your book, Al, thank you!!

Love,
Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Catherine!
LOVE your process!! Thank you for being so open and authentic! It just feels LOVELY to be WITH you, in spirit, as you forge ahead! Way to go!
Thanks for being so open to feedback and sharing where you are at! Any chance you''ll be at Indio Retreat? Love to meet you in person!
Love, love, love!
Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Catherine,
I have to say that considering that you have just used the camera on your laptop in the back of the room to record your talk, the end product is wonderful! Also your editing appears seamless -- the sentences all flow nicely despite the fact that parts were edited out. And the "subtitles" are nice as well. I am sure that you have had a good amount of help from Beyond for it to come out so well. So I am looking forward to your future creations, and if the first one is this good, all the subsequent ones will have to only get better and better. :)
Love,
Eva
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Bravo, Catherine!

I loved the video. Keep it up and keep 'em coming!

Love and hugs, and wishing you Love, health and happiness in the New Year!

Dennis
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All,

I have scheduled the next DT Sharing session for Saturday 21 January, the day after our Inauguration. :?

I'm so grateful for your loving encouragement, because I've been feeling a little dis-couraged. I welcome your prayers for Divine Love and Divine Truth to be served, for that is my sole motivation.

Hugs,
Catherine
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

You have my support and my prayers Catherine. Good luck on the 21st. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Praying that the right people come and are touched and edified by what you'll share with them. May seeds of love and truth be planted in their souls that will germinate, grow, bloom and bear fruit in due time.
Much love,
Eva
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

You're in my prayers Catherine and I applaud you. Remember, the angels are with you too in all your efforts!
Much love, Kevin
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you all!!!