Update from Catherine

Please introduce yourself here
PlenaryGrace
Family

Update from Catherine

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All!

Just wanted to share my progress. I am still working my way through the chronological .PDF of the Messages compiled by Geoff (nearly 3/4 through). I have found this version to be vital to my own discernment. Being new to the messages, I needed the chronology and the idiosyncratic details that were omitted from Dr. Stone's bound printings to fully trust authenticity. I have already shared the .PDF (so easily done!) and will continue to do so.

I've been keeping notes as I read, and I am eager to begin teaching locally in the DC Metro area, once my studies are complete. As a writer, I'm also working with a few other teachers of the Messages to help polish their outreach products.

Thanks again - SO MUCH - for Geoff's good work in producing the comprehensive .PDF, and to everyone here on the Forum, for all that you do to spread the Good Word. I, too, am eager to share the Messages with as many people as possible, and hope to produce videos of live sessions to post online. If we each simply carry the torch a bit farther...

Love and blessings to you all,

Catherine
Geoff
Family

Re: Update from Catherine

Post by Geoff »

Dear Catherine,

Great to hear from you and you are certainly doing well. I understand why you chose the date ordered pdf, but I hope you also know I don't recommend it for people new to the messages, because far too many have not managed to assimilate concepts that are widely separated in time. The value of it to us was to discern the order in which material was shared, and to learn of the emotional rollercoaster that JP suffered. There is quite a lot of subtlety that can be discerned, but I don't think it applies to absorbing the key concepts.

We have just finished our Blackpool retreat which was very successful, and we move on Tuesday to Frankfurt to do that retreat. We will all return home totally overflowing with divine blessings.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

HI Catherine,

I'm so happy to see you posting and sharing here. I am similar to you in that I needed the chronological listings of the messages for exactly the point that Geoff makes, which is the real struggle that Padgett had while developing his mediumship skills. Plus, it made him ever so human, warts and all. :lol: :lol:

There are some unpublished messages as well, not of the same import mind you, but it goes to the level of communication/rapport that James had with his family members who had passed. For someone new to mediumship and spirit-to-mortal communication, this kind of detail was important to me.

I remember one message where Helen told James that he's not feeling well and wrote for him to take two of the pills from a specific drawer and go to bed. She took care of him from spirit just as if she were still here in the flesh, and then some! :D

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Greetings from Israel, Catherine, and everyone! We are having an amazing spiritual adventure! Lacking only for consistent internet connection! So happy to hear of your progress, Catherine! Looking forward to getting better acquainted! Praying for you to keep your passion for receiving Divine Love your constant joy! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
PlenaryGrace
Family

NEW Update from Catherine

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All!

I completed reading multiple editions of the Messages this year and have launched sessions I'm calling Divine Truth Sharing. The sessions are geared toward those who attend in person, but, I am also recording for wider distribution. The first session was this month and the first video is up on YouTube (link below). I cut the video by about 1/3 and it is still long...but, that's what the pause button is for :D In future, I'm sure the quality of the videos will improve, as I'm learning through experience. I used subtitles to clarify points and especially to cover where my voice was muffled because I dropped in volume. A lapel microphone might be in my future (thanks for the suggestion, Eva!). I also may (eventually) have shorter clips, by topic. If you choose to check out the video, just know that the subtitles are helpful (and will be missed if you only listen).

Lastly, I am open to discourse, should anyone feel compelled to comment on content. I am deeply committed to Divine Truth, and that means being open to listening, as well as sharing.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K82X2nPQJaE&t=314s

Love and blessings,
Catherine
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Catherine!
Thanks for the link to your brilliant work! Way to go! I love your comments about Free Will and Mediumship....didn't get farther than that this evening, but I did subscribe!

You have an engaging teaching style! Your passion and authenticity come shining through! I wish you had access to professional equipment and editing - while at the same time I admire your creativity. Did you set up a camera on a tripod?!

I wish we had met you 3 years ago at the FCNB (Foundation Church of the New Birth) in D.C.! Participants came from around the world and it would have been wonderful to meet you! I hope you will give consideration to attend a Divine Love Retreat being held in Indio (near Palm Springs) from Sunday evening May 7 to Friday, May 12. More details are located on the Home Page of this website. Holly Bianco is organizing it at a luxury time share! Al and I plus several others from this part of the world (Western Canada, near Vancouver), are planning to attend. Al will be channelling messages from our Celestial Guides and Teachers; everyone brings many healing gifts! I expect that the Angels, connecting with so many of us, might help us to experience a "Pentecost Like" experience! An outpouring of Divine Love! Are you on facebook or email? Are you on our mailchimp list to receive one selected message from a Celestial spirit each week?

Our recent Divine Love Retreats in Hawaii were amazing, soulful experiences! Altogether we received 40 messages....many "higher truths" like you describe in your video! We are just going through the process of editing them now and will post a Collection on our Home Page early in the New Year.

My admiration and prayers are with you, Catherine! Bless you in your efforts! Thank you so much for sharing what you have created here in the forum! Have you connected with Eva Peck and Michael Nedbal who co-edit the FCDT (Foundation Church of Divine Truth) newsletter? I am sure Eva will want to add you to a list of Divine Love Resources.....if she hasn't already!

Thank you again and may we meet in 2017! God Bless you on your spiritual journey and bless you in all your efforts to share the Divine Truths! Love and hugs from Gibsons! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I watched your video and it is obvious that you are deeply committed to truth. Thank you for sharing this. Your production values are a little weak and that is understandable without having some help to record etc. but your content is strong. I admire anyone who has the gumption to get out there and speak the truth. I've also come to realize that it doesn't matter about the size of the audience as the angels will bring in many spirits who will be present in order to hear these truths. So don't be too concerned about numbers as you are still performing a very valuable service.

And you sure pack in a lot of information in an hour Catherine :shock: . Jeanne and I would be left in the dust with this presentation. We tend to give a short and simple talk on the basic principles of praying for the Love and launch into a group prayer. Feeling the Love IMHO is where its at . The details can follow later. I'm wondering if you are building up to creating a prayer circle in order to facilitate this most important experience? I can see that you are very detailed oriented where we may be more about the experience rather than the reasons around why it is real. We all have our own strengths and gifts so I'm not trying to tell you how to do it, rather suggesting that prayer is better understood in the doing rather than the telling. If you do get a group going, I know that Jeanne and I would be eager to visit as well as sit and have a prayer with everyone.

I don't know if you are aware that I wrote a book explaining the Divine Love for beginners. Its called the Quiet Revolution of the Soul. I don't think that you would get anything new out of it but if you do have some people interested in reading it I can mail a few copies to you compliments of DLSF. Anything else we could do to help, we're always happy to do so. May your light continue to shine dear soul. With much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote:Its called the Quiet Revolution of the Soul. I don't think that you would get anything new out of it but if you do have some people interested in reading it I can mail a few copies to you compliments of DLSF. Anything else we could do to help, we're always happy to do so. May your light continue to shine dear soul. With much love......Al
Dear Catherine,

Being a detailed person myself, I sit comfortably on both sides of the fence here. I realise that the Urantia Book which is a perfect example of detail over practice outsells us by thousands to one, and yet I also know that to grow this movement we need the folks willing to sit in circles and pray. Anyway, the details on Al's book plus a free pdf are here:

The Quiet Revolution of the Soul

hugs
Geoff
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Hi Catherine,

Congrats on doing a talk and posting a YouTube video! I really enjoyed the video, you are an engaging speaker. Although there were certain things you said that I don't quite agree with (or am not sure of the validity/accuracy of your assumptions, you gave a lot of information that I believe will be inspiring to people and guide them to seek God and to make better choices on Earth. I really appreciated your explanation of mediumship and how you avoid the God gender issue by addressing God "Sweet Creator, Loving Parent! The text/subtitles added to the presentation in a positive way. I didn't find the recording quality distracting, although it would be nice if it was zoomed in more, to see your face. I have subscribed and look forward to watching your next video. And I agree with what the others have said, that the experience of group prayer is really important for newcomers to the DL path--it's what got me hooked!! Of course that really just applies to your live presentation and wouldn't be appropriate to videotape.
Congrats again and may God bless your future efforts to spread the truth. Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Jeanne wrote:
Have you connected with Eva Peck and Michael Nedbal who co-edit the FCDT (Foundation Church of Divine Truth) newsletter? I am sure Eva will want to add you to a list of Divine Love Resources.....if she hasn't already!
Thank you Jeanne, already done -- as well as mentioning Catherine's video in the upcoming newsletter! :) I have also given Catherine encouragement and some tips on her video, as well as mentioning my "bite-size" Divine Love resources which are downloadable as PDFs at http://universal-spirituality.net/home- ... blications. Jesus' Gospel of God's Love is also in paperback and I am working toward getting the others into print as well.

Love,
Eva