Please introduce yourself here
vickyforest

Post by vickyforest »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vicky and I just signed up this morning. I live on the Sunshine Coast of beautiful British Columbia. I very much look forward to meeting and chatting with people all over the world to explore our common interests. :D
Geoff
Family

Re: New Member

Post by Geoff »

Hi Vicky,

Welcome. You have arrived exactly at the point where many of us are leaving home to go to retreats in Blackpool and Frankfurt so this forum could be a little quiet for some weeks.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome Vicky!!
So happy to see you here and thanks for the great appetiser you brought tonite to our potluck! :lol: We are delighted to welcome you and Allan to DLSF! It's been great getting acquainted. I am thrilled that Allan is going to help us update this website and thrilled you plan to attend next Saturday's Divine Love workshop being hosted by Judy and Betty here in Gibsons while many of us in this forum will be in Blackpool! Thank you for your prayers, your generous spirit and great big open heart! Welcome to the forum! And to many more prayers together! With lots of love, Jeanne :P
PS. I hope you and Allan will sign up to receive weekly messages via mailchimp!
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Vicky. I'm sure that you will have a lot to contribute here. Maybe you can start off telling us a little about yourself and your spiritual beliefs. Looking forward to your contributions. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Vicky, and welcome to the forum.

I see you are friends of the Fikes, and I'm sure they have steered you in the right direction on this path of Love.

There are still a few folks not traveling abroad, so we would love to hear your story or anything you feel comfortable in sharing. And there's no such thing as a dumb question here! :lol:

Again, welcome from So. California.

Dennis
vickyforest

Post by vickyforest »

Good morning. It has been some time since I have been on here, mostly because of other commitments with my time. Since introducing myself the workshop was held by Judy and Betty which gave me the opportunity to delve a little deeper into Divine Love. While Al and Jeanne were away they have kept me busy with planning the Hawaii Retreat, which I saw happening in a vision one day. Allan and I quickly booked our flights and accommodation and then I sat back and watched it all unfold. Now we are 6 weeks away and it is all happening as it should. In my work life I was a nurse and spent most of my time in the scientific world. Now I am in the spiritual world, have left my volunteer work behind me and ready to feed my soul with Divine Love. The prayer circles have been fulfilling and have allowed me to meet a wonderful group of like minded people on the Sunshine Coast. Al and Jeanne have welcomed us into their group and have put us both to work. Thank you all for helping in any way you can and I look forward to meeting some of you in Hawaii.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for the update Vicky. Yes you and Alan are fast movers. Zero to one hundred in no time. Jeanne cannot resist availing herself of those offers to help so you fell into it pretty quick. What amazes me is that you have not backed off but continue to forge ahead. I would certainly call you both a God send into our lives. Your clear and well defined contributions are just what we need and we both find you easy and enjoyable as a couple and in our mutual efforts to further the understanding of Divine Love in the world. I'm sure that God has big plans for all of us in this regard. Keep visioning Vicky and may you continue to uncover the wonders of His Love. Our hearts continue to be full of gratitude for all that you give, exemplifying love in action always. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Hello Vicky and welcome!
This is the first I've seen you on the forum, as I was away when you posted; please forgive my late response. Your and your hubby's talents and assistance are much appreciated and I am anxious to meet the dynamic duo I've heard so much about.
Blessings to you both,
with love, KevinO
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Vicky and welcome to the forum! Like Kevin, I too am a bit late welcoming you here, though I have heard of you and Allan from Jeanne and Al. I believe that through them we also communicated via an email -- may have been about the newsletter, of which I am the co-editor.

Anyway, it is good to have you here and involved in the various Divine Love projects that the Fikes are into. It is all a team effort -- many of us have websites, write books, create you-tubes, have Facebook groups, etc. Here is a fairly up-to-date list of the Divine Love ministries (with apologies to the Fikes and one or two others whose you-tube or other ministries will appear on the next update -- they just missed this one): http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... 3-2016.pdf.

Wishing you many blessings as you continue on the Divine Love path and grow in the Love transforming your soul.
Love,
Eva
vickyforest

Post by vickyforest »

Thank you everyone for all of the kind words of welcome. It has certainly been a whirlwind few weeks here on the Sunshine Coast. I have been delving into reading as many books or booklets I can plus helping where needed most. This week I am starting to organize messages into categories so they can be posted. Such a great way to learn more about the groups around the world. Looking forward to meeting some of you in Hawaii I hope. That was my vision to have a retreat the second week. In fact I booked my flight and a place to stay before Al and Jeanne finished their planning.