Doc, here

Please introduce yourself here
dockramer
New Friend

Doc, here

Post by dockramer »

Hi, My name is Doc...no, not a doctor. I just like Bugs Bunny.

I was active in the online chats in the late '90s. I know Geoff, and I think I remember Al. I'm looking forward to seeing whether some more of the old friends are here. I have time now and my kids are over the big hurdles of life, for now, so I'm going to try and jump right back in to this social group I grew to love!

I've been invited by some of you to join Facebook. I decided not to do the social media schtick. So, no I couldn't give you a "like" if I tried. But, how about this...if I like you, I'll just let you know.

Love to all...talk soon

Doc
Geoff
Family

Re: Doc, here

Post by Geoff »

Dear Doc,

Geez its wonderful that you popped up again. Sadly you don't "yet" know Al, he and the rest of the Canadians were completely hidden from public view till about 3 or 4 years ago. I am not sure of the old timers that might be here. Jimbeau Walsh you would probably know, but he almost never posts here. Ditto Michael Nedbal. Sadly Amy, Kathryn and Doug are all but invisible these days and are not members here, but Kathryn is relatively active on FB as is Amy. Dave Kenney is a member here, but has not posted for some time. Elizabeth Morano has posted here I recall, but not for some time, but she was not active 15 years ago. Joan Warden I suspect is a member but also has not posted for some time.

Looks like you will be making a lot of NEW Divine Love friends. Well new to you.

hugs
Geoff
dockramer
New Friend

Post by dockramer »

Thanks for the up date, Geoff. And, thank you for keeping me on your mailing list, too. I really enjoy reading them.

I had a message on my computer that I saved, and I'm sure you sent me that Al received July of 2014. I knew the name. I was confusing him with someone from California that Amy and Doug knew, I think.

I think about the great conversations we used to have in the ICQ chats with everyone you mentioned as well as Dave, Mark Kramer, and more quite often. I'm looking forward to making new friends.

Love to a all!

doc
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello, Doc!

It's a pleasure to meet you, or at least a cyber-introduction. By your comments, I'm a noob, having only discovered the Truths in 2012.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you! :D

Love and hugs from a sweltering hot, drought ridden, Southern California!

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Doc,

Welcome back. It's great to have you here. Maybe there was some Divine Guidance given to you to reintroduce yourself and join our growing family. Many of us will be attending spiritual retreats in New York, England and Germany this month. It feels like God is gathering His Divine Love children together whether they are new to this path or a long timer such as yourself. There is certainly something special afoot. God Bless, and may your journey with us be filled with light, love and joy.

love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi! What's up, Doc?! (I like Bugs Bunny too). Thanks for your email via mailchimp....we've already "met"!

So happy to welcome you here! I appreciate what everyone's said so far.....Geoff with his update; Dennis and David with their warm welcomes!

As Geoff mentioned, the "Group of Canadians" who live on the west coast of Canada, have been a fairly cocooned group for several decades, although Al and I did meet Victor Summers, Patricia Doyle, Michael Bailley, George and Kathryn Stokes, Greg Boster and "Blue Jay" in the early 80's. I also met Rev. Dr. Samuels 49 years ago when I was an atheist teenager, attending the University of B.C.!!!

The Canadians had a "coming out" party in July, 2012, in response to guidance from Jesus and Celestials to host a Divine Love retreat at our home in Gibsons, B.C., Canada. We were initially expecting about 5 people (Holly Bianco, Joan Warden, Judy Gebherdt, Dan Bowman and his wife Debra), but thanks to the promptings of the angels, Holly spread word of the gathering to Michael Nedbal, Dave Lampron, Ruth Duvall and other members of the F.C.D.T. (Foundation of Divine Truth). Geoff being Geoff -- perhaps the greatest promoter of Divine Love on the planet Earth -- emailed us to introduce himself....and through his network 43 people joined us from around the world!!! :lol: Al and I are still pinching ourselves about that amazing gathering, fully orchestrated by Jesus and Celestials!

Michael Nedbal sent out information through the FCDT and we made connections with Elizabeth Morana of FCNB. It was a great great privilege to host this gathering in Gibsons! Indeed, far beyond our expectations!

Since 2012 it has become increasingly apparent that God and Celestial Angels are indeed gathering Divine Love followers from around the world together -- we are all part of a Great Purpose, I believe, in bringing The Truths of Divine Love to the World. It is a massive task and will need all of us! We are implored by the Angels dailyto keep praying, to stay in the Mighty River of God's Love and to plummet our souls to ever greater depths to commune directly with God who is waiting to embrace each one of us!

After the amazing Divine Love retreat in Gibsons, B.C. in July 2012, many of us from around the world have maintained and increased opportunities to pray together! On the home page of this website, and through a wonderful newsletter by FCDT for the whole Divine Love community, you can find listings of prayer circles around the world. The Angels are encouraging us to pray both in person and simultaneously! We invite everyone praying for Divine Love (which we in Gibsons call "Circles of Light") to post their schedules so that others can join in.

Al and I have been guided to travel to many places on earth for this very purpose.

Doc, I encourage you to sign up for the FCDT newsletter if you don't already receive it, along with our mail chimp weekly distribution. Thanks to Maureen Cardoso who is an active member of this forum, we select and send out one message each week via mailchimp.

As Geoff mentioned, there will be at least 3 Divine Love gatherings in Europe this summer/Fall - again, they are listed on the DLSF home page -- in England, Germany and Serbia. At the end of November/ early December, Al and I will return to Hawaii where we will be co-hosting Circles of Light with Jimbeau Walsh, Gilda Holy and the Unity Windward Church -- all on Oahu. Please send me a private email if you are interested.

I hope you will meet many new friends in this forum! I hope others will join in by sharing their stories on how they discovered this community forum! Since Dennis joined he has done some extraordinary research into the lives of James and Helen Padgett. I hope Dennis will tell you more about this. Some pretty amazing and wonderful stories are being shared here in this forum!

Welcome, Doc! Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you about your spiritual journey!

lots of love and God Bless you with a mighty inflowing of Divine Love! Looking forward to meeting you someday! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Doc. I don't think that we met in the 90's unless that was in our sleep states ;) . I sincerely hope that you will share some of your wisdom and perceptions regarding the journey of receiving God's Love on this forum. It would be great if you shared your story of learning about the Divine Love . The more people share here, the greater the chance of learning and growing from another's experience. It sounds like you have a lot to give Doc. May the words flow. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
michael
Busy Bee

Post by michael »

Hi Doc!

Welcome back to the Divine Love community! I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the changes over the years. Walls have dissolved among the various groups and everyone is working together to do the Father's Will in disseminating the Truths of God's Love. Al and Jeanne have been very active spreading the Truths in the past few years and Elizabeth Morano and the FCNB held a 100 year Padgett anniversary retreat in Chevy Chase, Maryland. This was the largest meeting that I ever attended and it was wonderful to meet all my brothers and sisters in Christ from all over the planet. Perhaps the biggest news is that most of the original writings of Padgett have now been preserved and are under the care of the FCNB. It took a lot of trust and courage for individuals to let go of the messages and hand them over to the FCNB and it was a wonderful show of Love and community involvement.

Like Jeanne mentioned there are many retreats happening these days. Remember when there was only one retreat held in Santa Cruz? Well this year there are at least four from which to choose! This just shows how much more active the community has become and the desire for people to come together in Love and fellowship.

Send me your email if you would like to join the newsletter (michael at fcdt.org). We also have a small community portal which has a map showing the locations and contact info of people praying for the Love all over the globe. If you send me your location info (state and town) and possibly a picture, I can add you to the map.

Although I'm not that active in the online community, I think you will find much edification in this forum. Welcome back and I look forward to seeing you at one of the retreats!

Blessings and love,
Michael Nedbal