Soulfire here

Please introduce yourself here
Eric

Soulfire here

Post by Eric »

I am Soulfire. I am blessed to know others in the cause of Truth and Divine Spirit. Hopefully there can be a generous back and forth of interaction here for us.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Soulfire here

Post by AlFike »

Can you tell us a bit about yourself Soulfire. Are you a Divine Love follower?. Would love to hear more.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eric

Post by Eric »

Hi Al, I am a follower of the Master. My earthly name is Eric Niner. I am blessed to call the Smoky Mountains my home. I am a single Dad raising my 12 yr. old son James. My ministry/life partner of 25 years Victor Summers (dearly departed) and I edited and publish online.

The first work is called, The New Gospel - Volume 1 The Second Coming: "I am here, Jesus".
The second tome is, The New Gospel - Volume 2 Messages from Jesus.
Thirdly we've put together, The New Gospel, Volume 3 Messages from John - Apostle of Jesus.

I am a soldier in the effort to retain our 1st Amendment rights here in the US. I have a bachelors degree in Radio/TV/Film Production and Performance.
I am so truly blessed to have shared my life with Victor. I am still realing from his passing on Nov. 17 last year. Picking up the pieces at home here and also with our internet ministry.

Ministry site: http://www.angelicchurch.org/

Publishing URLs: http://www.newgospel.org and http://www.divine.org these both link to our Padgett message publishing site.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{{{{{{{Eric}}}}}}}}}}}

I should have guessed. Welcome again bro,

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, my goodness, Eric! Oops! I mean SOULFIRE!! Now, I'm REALLY curious to get to know you! WELCOME, Welcome!

Al and I met Victor in San Diego 30 years ago....Patricia and Jonathan Sperry were there too, but we can't remember who else was there! Was it you, by any chance? Or was it Michael Bailey? It was a brief meeting, a very different Divine Love culture and practise than the quiet, peaceful prayers we were used to in Vancouver! Victor showed us copies of the original transcripts of the Padgett messages. We could hardly believe our eyes! (As an aetheist teenager I met Dr. Samuels in Vancouver, 4 years before I found out about the Padgett messages -- but that's a different story!).

We returned to Vancouver and remained quite "cocooned" in our own, purposely "closed" Divine Love Prayer Circle until fairly recently. We are actually grateful for these precious years of intense efforts within a small spiritual family that focussed mainly on trying our best to receive and LIVE the love rather than to "preach" the love! We believe we were fortunate to have missed all kinds of "politics" amongst different factions of the Divine Love movement....but now we are quite curious about the lives and stories of faith and the arduous paths many have taken!

Our spirit guides have emphasized that what we say isn't as important as BEING channels of love. Each one of us in our little group has been called to work with what uur guides have been referring to as "lost souls"....amongst us are social workers, art therapists, teachers, advocates for the poor, counsellors working with Aboriginal people, AND Al, my beloved partner, who is a gardener!

We heard very little about Victor over the decades until his passing last Fall. Then someone sent us a copy of a channelled message from Victor! What a surprise! Well after 25 years being in relationship with him I'm sure it must be challenging to deal with the loss....in many different ways. Please accept our sincere condolences. We will include you both and your son in our prayers.

Thank you for revealing yourself to us and may God Bless you on your journey of love. We look forward to getting to know you. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eric

Post by Eric »

I've done it now!
Now I have an identity crisis. I infiltrated into your secret lair and now, I've gone and revealed my who-abouts as it were. :) Don't know what to go by and when to use it. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Soulfire ............when in costume (psychologically that is) .
Eric ................ when i'm in jeans and a T.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

We'll have lot's to discuss, I'm sure of it. Looking forward.
But I must tell you, I'm socially fearless, and I am a really silly guy sometimes when I feel at home with someone. Take it as a compliment and it'll be fine :) I used to do comedy at school. It's gotten me misunderstood corresponding on-line (words are only 7% of communication they said in college).
Also I am faced with a new challenge.
Not sure, just yet, how to continue our ministry with half of its wheels missing (from visual sight).

It'll be just fine. I feel Victor's presence and it makes me feel faithful and secure. I do believe we are soulmates. I know everyone sez that, but....'I feel like him,' if you know what I mean.

Bless you for the work you do for the Kingdom :)

Love True and Real,
E
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Ah! An identity crisis! A bit schizophrenic?! I can relate! Best to incorporate all parts of yourself and have a "parts party"! Eric is the name of our beloved son - nice choice. Soulfire is SO exciting!! Another amazing choice! I love it! Yes! It's party time!
Where to begin!
How do you spend your time these days? How did you meet Victor?
Al's just gone to the pottery studio --and I'm procrastinating from writing my Annual report for a board meeting tomorrow nite...I can't put it off much longer so will sign off for now and hope to check in with you again sometime soon.
Love and prayers,
Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Artistdeb
Busy Bee

Post by Artistdeb »

I know you, you Soul Fire guy. Whatever you choose to call yourself today, that's okay. You are part of my clan, my soul family that has encouraged me. It is nice to gather here in spirit in and out of time.

Now, what is with it with me!!! I just remembered that I landed here just recently because of you. You shared a link to Al's writing of the Channeled history of James and Helen Padgett. Silly me. I forget so easily. Thank you Eric, opps, Soul Fire, I mean. ;)
Enjoy the view, wherever life takes you. ~ Debra Clemente
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Soulfire, thanks for introducing yourself to this forum. I to was led to the Divine Love sanctuary through Geoff’s new-birth website. It’s great having you here. The smoky mountains are a beautiful place to live. I have at times felt like moving into the smokies, living off the land and socking up all the nature and beauty that is there. It’s like a slice of heaven on earth. I look forward to reading whatever you would like to share with us. I’m sorry to hear about your partners passing but it’s wonderful that you feel close to him while you continue your journey on this path of light and love. May God’s Love always keep you at peace as the Angels will always be at your side.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Eric, and welcome!

Eric is a wonderful name, and it is the one we chose to name our eldest son. :D

I would LOVE to hear more of what you wish to share here. Having only found the Truths just two years ago, I enjoy reading all that I can about Divine Love, and even more so, enjoying meeting others on this Path Divine!

Please come and share frequently, and hopefully we will meet one day at one of the many Divine Love gatherings.

Love and hugs from Southern California,
Dennis