Z stands for...

Please introduce yourself here
Zack
Family

Z stands for...

Post by Zack »

Hey all!

It's a blessing to have a place such as this where you can bounce around thoughts and send love and have fellowship. I've been reading the messages posted for some time and now decided it would be nice to join in on the fun ya'll are having on the forum... :) Some of you I am acquainted with already, others not, but I'm happy to get to know all of you who also have found the amazing gift of the Father. I wish you all wonderful blessings and, I guess one just needs to receive it, it's there just waiting, waiting, waiting on the world to change... ;)

Love,
Zack
Zara B
Family

Re: Z stands for...

Post by Zara B »

Hi Zack,

Welcome and it will be great to get to know and share the Divine Love and our experiences with the Father with another Z :lol:

I gather you are from Northern Europe, if I am not mistaken, and have been heartily sharing your experience on a blog also? It is nice that a few old and new comers are typing their thoughts and sharing their experiences here on the Sanctuary site!

Look forward to seeing and reading,
With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome Zack!
I gather there is quite a cyber community of Divine Love followers....but alas, if not for Geoff setting this site up for Al and I, I would still be ignorant that there's others out there praying for Divine Love! We've been so cocooned in our little groups here in Canada.
I hope you will introduce yourself and glad you want to join in the fun! Bless you....Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hi Zack. Welcome to the Sanctuary site and I'm very happy to see you here. I had some interaction with you on the Truth for all People site. I think one of those interactions got me into some trouble over there because I expressed an unwelcome opinion. Actually that incident has turned into a sort of blessing as it has helped me concentrate my efforts here.
I liked some of the questions you asked on the other site and sincerely hope you will do the same here. We're open to whatever you have to say and there are some very wise and experienced Divine Love followers here. So fire away if you are so inclined. Open, loving and honest responses are what we are about here.
God bless you Zack for making the effort to reach out to the wider community. We all need to feel we are a part of a larger body of like minded individuals and to feel accepted as this practice and belief is not well known or accepted. The comfort of fellowship is always a gift and at times a challange. As we make contact and practice loving and real responses with one another, we are expressing the love in our souls as best we can. I think this schools us in the art of being a channel of God's Love in the wider world. We are also able to relate our fears and doubts and hopefully receive the support and wisdom that is needed. Being a Divine Love follower is an on going process of gaining the blessing of the Love into our souls and the resulting tranformation of it. This process takes time and has many phases and also many challanges so talking about where you are at in the process is a blessing and a gift. We all have our strengths and our blind spots so it is good to have a number of us here to add our 2 cents worth. Or maybe not :shock: .
I do tend to get carried away here. Hope this doesn't feel like a lecture :? . So I will say God bless for now and hope to talk soon. Your brother and friend........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Zack,

Welcome to the forum from another newbie! I never thought I could receive such warmth, love or blessings from perfect strangers across the globe. However, that's exactly what I've experienced here; it truly is amazing.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experiences. As of now, I am an avid and voracious reader of the Truths and Divine Love.

Love and blessings to all,
Dennis
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hey all!

Zara - hahaha, yes indeed, and my blog is here:

http://heavenlythings.wordpress.com/

Thanks Dennis, I agree, the Love works wonders! :) And thanks Jeanne!

Al, thanks for the welcome and your thoughts so gracefully put and no that didn't feel preachy at all :lol: yes, I was a bit surprised at the responses back at that forum. But I trust the Father, it's all in His hands.

I am grateful that there are many people here who have experience in these matters and show the fruits of the Love in their lives. :) I see there is great power in hands coming together in the Divine Love.

This is briefly what happened with my spiritual life - almost six years ago I had a sudden spiritual awakening which led me to seek and pray. I started to study the Bible intensively and believed in it. Something in me was still in such a deep yearning for truth. I actually revered how privileged the disciples were to have received direct teaching from the Master, Jesus. My deep yearning led me to study the original written languages of the Bible for I thought in there I might find the best representation of the truth, better than in "flawed translations". :geek: Well, in the middle of my language studies I was looking for information on the Holy Spirit on Google and stumbled unto an interesting article which was written in an unforeseen authoritative, knowledgeable and clear manner, and as I looked for who wrote it at the end of the article, to my great surprise it was signed by none other than Jesus. So I found what I was yearning for, teachings straight from the Master - truth. Reading these messages and praying for the Love ignited me to practically vacuum the Padgett messages into myself and start praying with a determinate intensity. I recognized I had received the Love even before my finding the Padgett Messages, through prayer, but I had just thought they were spiritual experiences I sometimes had but didn't know or ponder why they occurred, but now that changed since I could relate the type of prayer that had made it come, deep yearning prayer to receive the Love of the Father. That has continued to this day and I have come to see successive new levels of my growing possession of the Love which has increased my joy and peace, reactions and well, just about everything! It's so amazing that this kind of a thing can be and I'm very grateful that I have what I have and am happy I can share the joy with you.

Love to you all, Zack
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Zack,
You wrote:

This is briefly what happened with my spiritual life - almost six years ago ...
You and I are about the same age relative to finding the Padgett messages at new-birth,net. Think about it ... while you were hunting for truth about God you came to browse in the same website where I was also browsing. In the world of cyberspace we probably bumped elbows and sat reading the same material. How interesting life is. You there in ( ... country?) and I here in the USA in Arizona. Miles apart physically and yet close at heart in the spirit!

And here is another bit of synchronicity: I visited you blog and saw the poem you wrote with the title "Sing! A New Song".

On Wednesday I was awakened at 3:00am and was inspired to write a long verse (about 4 pages long) with the title "Song of Love". When I have it ready to show on my blog I'll let you know.

How is your translating work of the Padgett messages coming along?

With love and appreciation,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Dear Joseph,

That's such a fun image you painted of us hunting for truth together on the net. :D I dig that kind of imagery. I'll need to clarify that my spiritual awakening did not immediately lead me to the Padgett material - I found them in 2009, two years after my wakeup. :) I'm from Finland. I haven't continued my translations because I didn't feel led to publish anything back then. I think I only have about three key messages translated. Though I think the time may be nearing when I'll publish them and maybe do some more translating, if I feel guided to.

By the way I appreciate the work you've done with your site! :)

Yes, that synchronicity is funny, as well is this: I was thinking about the time that the Fikes are having their prayer meetings, and they happen to be at 3:00 am local time where I live - in the middle of the night, which makes it quite impractical for me to attend and I thought about this yesterday. But I now see 3:00 am doesn't stop one from engaging in spiritual activities... Hahahaha! Be blessed my friend.

Love, Zack
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'm sure both you and Joseph will be there in spirit. Just say a prayer before you go to bed that you want to be with us tonight. I'm sure your prayers will be answered. I didn't realize that you are from Finland. There seems to be a number of people from the Scandinavian countries looking into the Padgett materials. Must be an enlightened part of the world ;) . Hope you have sweet dreams and I'll be on the lookout for you tonight. God bless.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Zack, for sure we will be praying for you and each person, individually, who is connected to this site, to be drawn into our circle tonite. Sometimes Al sees visitors from around the planet who come in their spirit bodies while sleeping!! I have felt my guide overshadow me all day, preparing for this evening's gathering....such love! Such great love! We are expecting 16 or 17 in person, including one new fellow "Mark" who apparently, has moved to our community recently from the City. Al is always happy to have another man in the group! He's always outnumbered by women! My sister Judy can't make it tonite so I will have to find a willing volunteer to record any messages! Not easy to do for those who tend to "go out" - and into another realm of consciousness!

I'm placing each of your names in our blessings bowl -- a beautiful bowl crafted by Al who has another talent: he is a potter! It is magnificent! Sits in the middle of our circle each gathering -- we pass around pen and paper for everyone to add their prayer requests, so if you have any, please let me know.

We have a pot luck feast following the circles - yummmy!!! I've made a vegetable curry and the fragrance is wafting through the house as I gaze upon the most magnificent view of the ocean, islands, mountain peaks, clear blue sky, with tugs and boat traffic moving through the channel, eages, gulls and other birds chirping away. The other nite we went out for dinner with Andrew and Leslie driving and there was a bear sauntering along the road. We are semi-rural - indeed our blessed sanctuary!

Please check in tomorrow and let us know if you have any experiences this evening when joining our circle and I will ask Al and others to let me know if they can recognize or describe any of you visiting! Love and God Bless, Jeanne :)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!