Z stands for...

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: Z stands for...

Post by jeanne »

Hi everyone!

A very special THANK YOU to "everyone" for coming tonite! WOW!! It was truly amazing, and together, we really did reach a new level -- another step forward on our Divine Path! I hope Al will post everything he saw and experienced, but suffice to say that each of you came and were part of our circle! YES!! Each of you came and were blessed and added to the power generated by our collective prayer! Leslie recorded the messages: first from Jesus (through Barb), then from Augustine - our Teacher - then from Confucius. The messages were very powerful and related somewhat to what we've all been posting here recently! I can't wait for them to be transcribed and posted here on our Sanctuary site.

I prayed from memory, naming everyone connected to this site out loud, but accidentally missed Joseph! Joseph, you were beside me, in spirit, in a heart beat, and said "Jeanne - you forgot ME!" :? Of course we remedied that right away!

Well everyone here in person has just left and I'm almost asleep now and will say good nite. I hope you will share any experiences you had -- can't wait!

With much love and gratitude to each of you! God Bless! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Wow, that's powerful. Thanks for sharing Jeanne.

I actually remember dreaming about you, Al and Jeanne, but don't remember any details. I guess sleeping couldn't stop me from attending after all :D

hallelujah from Zack
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Zack,
yes we felt your presence here and yes, this experience is possible and probable if you sincerely desire it and to receive Divine Love.
Hopefully Al will have more to post; he's just up, having a morning cup of tea beside me!
Love from us on a silver gray overcast day at our Sanctuary! Al and I are taking a long walk - into the village and over the bluff -- to deliver the tape recorder containing messages received last nite to my sister Judy. Hopefully she will have time to transcribe them for posting on this site sometime soon.
Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Well did I say anything?! :D Yes, I hope the transcript is finished soon, too, for I always enjoy reading the messages. Bless you all abundantly, Zack
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

The only one who said something was Joseph. Jeanne was praying out loud for all of you by name to be drawn in and Joseph wispered in her ear....don't forget me!. The rest of you were quiet but happy to be there. Like honoured guests. I hope you all show up each time. We are collectively creating a powerful channel of love here. It's very exciting. God bless for now.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Zach and AL and other precious souls and friends,
Al wrote:
The only one who said something was Joseph. Jeanne was praying out loud for all of you by name to be drawn in and Joseph wispered in her ear....don't forget me!
Hmm, that does sound like something that I would say, either in the flesh or the spirit! :lol:

I definitely was present with you during prayer. I felt such a closeness to everyone. My intent will be to join with you again next time.

With love to everyone,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now