My name is Lee

Please introduce yourself here
Meinerz
New Friend

My name is Lee

Post by Meinerz »

I just signed up today from St. Paul, MN. I saw TimJ was also from Minnesota. Does anyone know TimJ? He posted on Greetings from Vee post. My name is Lee and I have learned so much in the past few years when I took a look at myself in the mirror. I wasn't in a great place but my negative ego kept me from really opening the true me, soul me up. The Padgett messages found me and I have read all published messages and now I am working my way through Geoff's web site. It is all such good stuff. :D
Geoff
Family

Re: Is Anyone Here?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lee,

Welcome and great to hear about your journey. Tim posts occasionally but is not that frequent, but hopefully will come by soon.

Hugs
Geoff
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Welcome, welcome Lee! Good to have you too in our family.
It's a good place to be, so feel free to share any thoughts, questions, doubts, jokes or whatever!

Hugs,
Arie
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Welcome to the forum Lee. I am in Australia -- same as Geoff, just one state north. As Arie said, feel free to share thoughts, ask questions, post prayer requests, respond to ideas of others. We are all learning and growing together and supporting each other on our journeys.
Love,
Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Lee and I'm glad that you figured out how to show up here. It would have been better to start your own thread rather than piggy back on Wind warriors but hey, in time you will learn the ropes. You sound very earnest and grounded and those are great attributes for a beginner on this forum. I'm sure that you will have lots to contribute and glean from your searches and comments here. There have been many interesting discussions on numerous topics over the years so please make sure that you have a good look at everything. In order to comment, all you have to do is press the reply button and you will make that topic current with your comments. I hope you will find fellowship and support in this community of seeking souls. We all have put the pursuit of Divine Love as a primary objective in our lives. Please feel free to ask any questions you like. God bless for now......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Josh, and welcome to the forum.

I guess there's a welcome to Lee as well, as Al mentioned, a piggy-back welcome to Josh's thread, but welcome nonetheless. :D

Love and hugs from Southern California,

Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

I approved the post that was longer, and disapproved the shorter as requested by Lee and as reported by you that you could not find them. Lol. When I get home I will split the threads, but it's too risky using an iPad.

Geoff
jeanne
Family

Please Welcome Lee Meinerz

Post by jeanne »

Hi Lee,

Glad you found your way into the forum!! With Geoff travelling in Italy and Al and I lacking his technical skills, I just tried to copy and paste your Welcome messages that were sitting on another new person's welcome here -- so that you now have your own place! Geoff will return home to Sydney, Australia and I'm sure he will come to the rescue sometime soon!

So happy you and I have already become friends via email, Lee! I think you have such an interesting life, beautiful wife and are well on your spiritual journey!! I hope you will reveal some of your experiences here as you get to know everyone!

God Bless you and I am happy to add my warm welcome! Love and hugs from the west coast of Canada! Jeanne

Dear Lee,

Welcome and great to hear about your journey. Tim posts occasionally but is not that frequent, but hopefully will come by soon.

Hugs
Geoff

Welcome, welcome Lee! Good to have you too in our family.
It's a good place to be, so feel free to share any thoughts, questions, doubts, jokes or whatever!

Hugs,
Arie
arie2012
Family

Postby Eva » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:42 am

Welcome to the forum Lee. I am in Australia -- same as Geoff, just one state north. As Arie said, feel free to share thoughts, ask questions, post prayer requests, respond to ideas of others. We are all learning and growing together and supporting each other on our journeys.
Love,
Eva
http://www.universal-spirituality.net
http://www.pathway-publishing.org/spirituality-2
Eva
Family

Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
jeanne
Family

Re: Please Welcome Lee Meinerz

Post by jeanne »

Welcome Lee and I'm glad that you figured out how to show up here. It would have been better to start your own thread rather than piggy back on Wind warriors but hey, in time you will learn the ropes. You sound very earnest and grounded and those are great attributes for a beginner on this forum. I'm sure that you will have lots to contribute and glean from your searches and comments here. There have been many interesting discussions on numerous topics over the years so please make sure that you have a good look at everything. In order to comment, all you have to do is press the reply button and you will make that topic current with your comments. I hope you will find fellowship and support in this community of seeking souls. We all have put the pursuit of Divine Love as a primary objective in our lives. Please feel free to ask any questions you like. God bless for now......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Unread postby DennisT » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello Josh, and welcome to the forum.

I guess there's a welcome to Lee as well, as Al mentioned, a piggy-back welcome to Josh's thread, but welcome nonetheless. :D

Love and hugs from Southern California,

Dennis
The Padgett Messages
What is Divine Love
Spirit Communications
DennisT
Family

Unread postby Geoff » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:05 am

Dear Al,

I approved the post that was longer, and disapproved the shorter as requested by Lee and as reported by you that you could not find them. Lol. When I get home I will split the threads, but it's too risky using an iPad.

Geoff
Geoff
Family

PreviousDisplay posts from previous: Sort by Go
Post a reply
13 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 12
Return to Welcome Forum

Jump to: Go