DC Metro Area - New Member

Please introduce yourself here
PlenaryGrace
Family

DC Metro Area - New Member

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Hello All! I am very happy to have found the Padgett Messages. I especially appreciate the work of all those who have expanded availability of the Messages to the general public, and also Dennis and Susan Tormey, whose amazing investigative and reporting work has substantiated validity of the Messages. I live in the DC Metro Area and would be delighted to meet any of you in person, should we be in proximity. Warm Regards... :D
Geoff
Family

Re: DC Metro Area - New Member

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{{PlenaryGrace}}}}}}

I think in the event you choose not to share your name, we will have to call you "PG".

Welcome,
Geoff
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thanks, Geoff! PG is Catherine Kent. Remember me?
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Catherine,

I certainly do, but that did not mean I would "out" you, in the event you preferred to be anonymous on this forum. As a very small number have.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome Catherine! Thanks for joining us here and for your kind words! Were you at the D.C. retreat in September, 2014? I hope you will tell us a little more about how you discovered the Padgett messages and the impact they have had in your life! I'm not aware of folks who live any closer to you that NYC and New Jersey! I bet Dennis and Suzy would welcome an opportunity to meet and pray with you next time they are in your area to visit Suzy's son! Welcome to the forum-- i hope you will find inspiration and support here. Love Jeanne - from the west coast of Canada! :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

A warm welcome to you Catherine . Were you at the DL retreat/celebration in DC in September 2014 ? I hope that you will find some fellowship here and share your stories and insights. We all love to hear what is happening to fellow travelers on this path. Looking forward to hearing more from you Catherine. May God bless your journey. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
PlenaryGrace
Family

Post by PlenaryGrace »

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've long been a seeker of truth but am new to the Padgett Messages. I actually found them after an A.J. Miller video popped up as recommended on YouTube. I always seek the source, so, when he claimed the Padgett Messages as his own, I read them for myself. I was especially curious because A.J. stipulated that custodians of the Messages deny his claims (I concur). I'm glad I found the Messages, even through A.J. I really did need the presentation that Dennis and Suzy compiled to substantiate validity...because the Truth leaves a trail; I'm so glad they discovered and shared it!

I did not attend the retreat in 2014 because I just found the Messages a few months back. Sorry I missed the opportunity! So glad the presentation on JP was recorded!!!

Love to All,
Catherine
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Catherine,

Welcome to the forum! I too discovered this forum at the end of 2012, but here you will find Divine Love followers of many decades or just a few short months.

I was so glad you introduced yourself here, and I am especially glad you found the Padgett presentation helpful. :D

Everyone here is so very friendly, and there is no such thing as a dumb question, so please join in the various topics or threads as you feel comfortable.

Suzie was just in Maryland, and I'm sorry she did not know as I'm sure she would have loved to meet you!

Looking forward to hearing more from you on your journey.

Love and hugs from Southern California,

Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Catherine and welcome to this forum from Australia -- one state north of where Geoff lives.
Like you, I came across the Padgett messages about two years ago -- though I have a long Bible-based spiritual journey behind me.
As others have said, this forum is a place to meet others on the same path, to ask questions, to request prayers, to share and receive insights, and to be inspired and encouraged on our individual spiritual journeys. You can contribute as much or as little as you wish. So feel welcome to jump in. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Love,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello again Catherine,
Just remembered one more thing that might be of interest to you. We have a bimonthly newsletter (the next one is due early July) that you can subscribe to or download from a Divine Love community portal. The details are at http://board.divine-love-sanctuary.ca/v ... =715#p6492.
Love,
Eva