I am here...Soulfire

Please introduce yourself here
Eric

I am here...Soulfire

Post by Eric »

Soulfire here. Follower of the Master at my best, fool for love at my worst ;)
Geoff
Family

Re: I am here...Soulfire

Post by Geoff »

Hi Soulfire,

Welcome. Do we know you from anywhere?

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Wow! What a NAME! Soulfire!! Awesome!! you are the very first person to contact us -- congratulations! (we should have offered a free trip to Hawaii for a prize!). Sorry we are a bit slow, trying to figure out how to use this new message board and we're just getting it set up. Al and I are techno -dinosaurs and on a steep learning curve here! I haven't sent out an announcement regarding this new site yet, so I'm very curious to find out how you found us!! The idea for this site emerged from a 5 day retreat we hosted a few weeks ago....and I haven't even notified the participants about this site yet, so I'm all the more curious to know how you discovered us!! It's all a new adventure for us! Can you please introduce yourself a bit to us? We are still trying to decide on our purpose(s) for this message board and how broadly we are going to extend ourselves so it will be of great interest to us to find out "where you're coming from" and what you're looking for in your spiritual quest! Thanks for your patience, SOULFIRE! And may YOUR soul ignite every soul you come into contact with - with the Greatest longing to receive the tranforming Divine Love of our Creator! Blessings, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eric

Post by Eric »

Geoff told me about this site :) See my other response on this forum. I didn't mean to double post threads, but I didn't see my first post post immediately, so I doubled my effort. Then I remembered that Geoff said that the posts do not appear automatically. I'm learning too :)