Hello!

Please introduce yourself here
arie2012
Family

Re: Hello!

Post by arie2012 »

Thank you Maureen, for bringing your calendar to our attention again.
As you've noticed I'm often late with announcing our Circle of Light, which doesn't have a fixed evening.

So now you're informing Des about it, I feel urged to announce our next dates on the Frankfurt Circle of Light-thread, which I will do NOW! :D

Hugs,
Arie
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Hi Dear Arie,

I have added your 2 dates to the google calendar!!

Many thanks!
Love
Maureen
Des Atkins
Happy Camper

Post by Des Atkins »

Thank you all for your warm welcome and encouragement - it truly does mean a lot to me, as it has helped shift small traces of doubt.

Even though I haven't replied to everyone individually, I have read all messages in this post (small voices too!! ;) ) and I will be visiting the links you have kindly shared. I very much look forward to our future conversations!

Much love
Des
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Ah Des! My heart leaps out to you! So happy you are here and living The Love! I'm excited to "meet" you and celebrate all that you're doing, as old as you are especially! Love and hugs from a misty morning here in Gibsons! Have an awesome day! :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

Hi Des,

It is wonderful to be welcomed by the group as you have.
I’m late in the piece, but a very warm welcome from me too.
Life has been extremely hectic lately, and I have not been able to spend much time at the computer and read this forum. I’m a classical musician and a mad gardener and between those two activities not much time is left over, but every day ends with some reading of Padgett messages or similar things. It is like keeping your feet on the ground.
One of these days I’ll have a look at your Youtube sites.It is just one more way to get this to a wider world, so it is quite wonderful you have done this.

With love and blessings,
Vee.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I would like to see pictures of your garden Vee. I'm a mad gardener too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

"A mad gardener" says Al!! Truly remarkable! The Gibsons Garden Club invites tours from around the Vancouver lowermainland and Vancouver Island to see it! It's a terraced garden as we are on a steep hill with a majestic view of the ocean, islands and North shore mountains! We have natural springs and located on a power point....so healing! It is glorious to lie on the grass and feel the energy of the earth absorb stress and anything one is ready to let go of! It's quite magical....God and Al co-creating a welcoming , healing place for all our visitors! We are so blessed. :P
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

You've got your wish, All and Jeanne,

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/l/sh/wmMkUV0CfxTOOfOT7wRgfs

Vee
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Vee,

Lovely, reminiscent of the gardens in France - Monet's

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Wow! Oh, Vee....a labour of love!! Truly beautiful. Thanks for sharing :P Love Jeanne