Hello from So Cal

Please introduce yourself here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Hello from So Cal

Post by AlFike »

So great that we are all having this conversation together and to see all you new guys getting along in such a harmonious way. Yes we all have something to contribute as we traverse this endless yet unique path to the Creator. I'm happy to see that everyone is so open to share their stories and perspectives here.

There is a fellowship forming here that can, if strong enough, influence the world for good. If we can collectively pray for our brothers and sisters in this world, we can be a channel of light and love that will lighten the spiritual conditions on this planet. Everyone is connected spiritualy to everyone else and your strength to rise above the prevailing heavy conditions of this world will pull others up as well. Carry on in your prayers and your thoughts as you direct them to the Father. These lines of connection and communication will widen and strengthen as your faith grows and the Love within grows. God can use you in this way to heal the planet and the souls that reside therein. You must believe that this can happen and will happen because God is calling on all of His children to unite in this way in order for the necessary changes and healing to occur (this last bit has been given by impression from spirit).

So we live in exciting times my friends. There is a lot of work to do and we need to be in good spiritual condition in order to step up to the plate and do our bit. Remember, your prayers and your spiritual struggles and efforts to be close to God not only benefit you but also benefit the world as a whole. We are all being called upon to step forward and be a part of the great wave of change that is coming over our world and if you look within yourselves, you will feel the calling that God is sending to you to be a part of this transcendance from dark to light. Keep praying , keep connecting and keep yourself open to the guidance you will receive in order to find your place in God's plan. God bless for now, your brother and friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Jeanne, i do or have done what you do also. i was taught by George Stokes to pray first before studying the message to put the soul in ascendancy over the mind, and have the souls perceptions more active. The reason i say meditated, after prayer for the Divine Love, is that usually i have some questions for the Angels in regards to some specific Truth contained in the Messages. The Prayer for Divine Love always brings the assistance of the Celestials and the rapport with them. i think that we may be saying the same thing in different ways.

much love,
brother dave k.
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Maybe it is a difference between the male and female, but the Celestials recommended to James Padgett in 1917 and 1918 in the Messages from the Master and John on Rapport and Communication between mortals and spirits the suggestion was not only for James to pray more frequently, as he had done in the early years when he was often receiving messages on the higher spiritual Truths of God, but also to pray more earnestly, as he had done in the early years. They also stronly recommended the re-reading or studying of the messages to effect his brain and mind in the passing of the thoughts of the higher spiritual Truths, as the Celestials thoughts are all spiritual all the time, for a greater rapport, and so that he could receive the Higher or Divine Truths, on subects like "God as Soul, the Nature of God, the Human Soul, etc. i do find that when i follow all these things that my rapport with the Celestials much better and the answers that i am seeking on some particular subject come so much clearer, regardless of the form of mediumship. So the difference may be that for some particular reason i experience, and have experienced, in different "Divine Love" forums that the truth of the Truths is more often discussed by males. i do not think that either is wrong.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

The link works perfectly, Connie. I cannot wait to read about your discovery of God and His Divine Love.

Love,
Dennis
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Welcome Dennis,

My name is Kathryn and I also am a Vancouverite and came to know about the Divine Love through my dear and loving friends Jeanne & Al.

I have not had a chance to read through this entire thread but the words I have seen shared by you and all of our DL brothers and sisters is ever so touching. I was brought up Catholic and read the Padgett messages when I was 16.... which was quite some time ago :) I still love some of the hymns that I used to hear over and over again at the Catholic Church, such as "Make me a Channel of Your Peace". I remember always being so afraid to have to go and confess my sins to the Priest when I was a child. How wonderful it is to know that we simply have a relationship with our Creator and it is his Love that truly wipes away our sins and the more of his Love we receive the less we tend to sin. Now that is such a simple concept and as to why when I first read the Padgett Messages, I knew without a shadow of doubt, that I had in fact found the truth.

For those of us who have been on the pathway for many years it is so wonderful and refreshing to meet new souls who are in the early stages as your enthusiasm for the truth is contagious and it reminds me of how I felt when I first learned of God's great Divine Love. It's like you just cannot get enough of it :)

Welcome! Love & Blessings, Kathryn