Hello again

Please introduce yourself here
BAT
Happy Camper

Hello again

Post by BAT »

This is BreadAndTrees here, forgot my password during the long absence and this is the new account.

During the absence:
Read some books here and there, Padgett, Samuels, most contemporary messages, Judas, Stanton Moses' writings, Christ's letters and scoured the Divine Love forums, a bit of the Urantia book. I have looked at google previews of the Richard and Zara messages, and looked at AJ Miller's forum as well, ACIM, and the Mists Trilogy, Anthony Borgia books.

Just to give an idea on what things I know already. Most were from Geoff's site, and I appreciate the works he has published. I like the New Website Geoff, reminds me of coffee shop.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello again

Post by Geoff »

BAT wrote: I like the New Website Geoff, reminds me of coffee shop.
Dear BreadandTrees,

Good to see you again,

No higher compliment exists. Thank you from a serious coffee snob.

I see you have travelled well.

hugs
Geoff
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

I see you have travelled well.
Not quite, the road was bumpy. There was a period in time I dabbled into conspiracies and experienced the Dark Night of the Soul.

It was also a Dark Time of Resentment against the Divine Love Movement as well, I speculated there was some sinister agenda within this Movement, internal politics, rumors circulating. Fake mediums destroying the legacy of James E Padgett. I learned the Dark Details of the Church as well under the reigns of John Paul Gibson, how Victor Summers played a role in the Church and Jocelyn Harleston's passing.

That time is gone, and much speculation was intellectual. I was a die-hard fundamentalist, but things just don't add up. The reasons you all probably know.

Now time for the Ultimate Confession. Rather confessions.

I led a raid in AJ Miller's forum. Created multiple accounts and spammed the forum boards, littering the site with profanity and posed as Anonymous. The reason the Movement did not take off was because of AJ who stole followers away into the unending cult. From the old Divine Love Fellowship. The Internet Archives still had some of AJ's posts and I was able to view them.

I slandered others as well, distrusted, and despised perhaps most rich men, most contemporary mediums, the posers and those who lead.

I was an agent of hatred, of division, of rage. I did not trust organized systems.

I was a cold hearted person despite possessing a meager amount of Divine Love. I prayed for it yet continued attacks and conspiratorial ideas, pushing the envelopes and buttons. The hypocrite tis' I mate.

But had I known what it meant to "live the love" and not just merely possess it, such acts of indecency should have not ever obscured.

Past few weeks, from an old friend who gave me wisdom, this is not love, he said. Despite the various beliefs people have and we know them to be false, such acts do not constitute a loving nature or even angelic. Handle situations as if an angel from the most high would do.

For the first time I would start taking those words "to Live the Love" into heart, not just intellectually know it.

I started to change my ways of thinking and view on the world. Seeing how far I have come through. Only humility is the touchstone to enter the Heavens of Deity itself.

I moved back to square one. I learned to live truly and lovingly. I was then able to feel the presence of Divine Love strongly then that of those past cold three years.

Perhaps the greatest barrier to the flow of Love is not being love itself. Such a paradox is the lost soul.

That is the Narrative of the Absence.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Wow Bat, that is quite the rundown of your activities. It sounds like you have learned a deep lesson here my friend and have opened yourself to a new way of being. You probably acted out every negative thought and judgement that any of us have had over the years. The human condition brings any number of flaws and contradictions to the simple truth. It seems that we can't help ourselves and want to embellish things in weird and wonderful ways. I certainly don't think that there is a sinister conspiracy going on in the DL movement but each of us is free to interpret the truth in whatever way we choose. It ranges from Padgett fundamentalism to AJ Miller believing he is Jesus. It appears that you have explored most if not all these avenues and this caused a great deal of confusion and skepticism. My own belief is that we need to pursue God's Love from as much a pure soul level as we can. The mind just seems to throw up all kinds of barriers to this simple practice and wants to elaborate on an experience that is powerful and wordless. That sounds a little contradictory coming from one of those suspicious contemporary mediums but in the silence comes the truth for each soul on their unique journey. The act of writing, channeling or discussing these things originates more from the mind than the soul. It is our natural inclination to share and communicate as best we can these mysteries and IMHO it helps more than it hinders our soul progression. That is if we allow only the truth to sink into our souls in order to find confirmation there. The spirit of truth which comes with the Divine Love will never fail to affirm truth and question conjecture.

Part of me was delighted to hear what you did to AJ's site. Its something that I would not do even if I had the wherewithal but felt a guilty vicarious pleasure in what you did. So now you know where my mind is at which is not too far from what you expressed in the past several months. Oh how our human side likes to cause havoc and how gratifying to the ego such things can be but we must be stronger than that and truly live the love. I'm so glad that you chose love in the end my brother because Love is the only solution to many of our dilemmas. Its a daily struggle to live the love but it is the only truly powerful way to teach these truths. Demonstration speaks volumes don't you think? I've encountered many who purport to be highly spiritual but their actions speak much louder than any words and often I'm disappointed by them as I am by my own.. I consider myself to be middling spiritual because I still struggle greatly with the challenges of life and certainly puny compared to the angels.

We're all struggling Bat in our own ways to be spiritual and to live in ways of love. Your struggles are no different from the rest of us with the exception of your boldness and desire to act out your anger. Yet all of us harbor negativity. You seemed to own it in a very powerful way and possibly in this recognition you expunged it from your being. Got it out of your system so to speak. I hope that none here judge you for it because none are superior or above these petty thoughts. Maybe better behaved ;) :lol: . Thank you brother for your honest expression and thank you for expressing a desire to live the Love. That is the most powerful message that you shared in this post and may God bless you for it. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

BAT wrote:Perhaps the greatest barrier to the flow of Love is not being love itself. Such a paradox is the lost soul.
It is the ONLY barrier, because its a barrier of your own will.

By gosh that's been a torrid time. Glad you have recovered, because I think many others going down that road don't come back? And I am sorry, even horrified that AJ was "attacked" because as you now understand, that is not loving, no matter how annoying he may be. And no, there are no conspiracies here, or hidden power groups. Love does not allow that. Sure some people may know some things others don't, that matters not at all.

Honesty is the only path, and it seems you are now on that. Welcome home.
BAT wrote:The reason the Movement did not take off was because of AJ who stole followers away into the unending cult.
I assume that you do now know this was always false? He in fact has introduced over 1,000 new people to the P Messages. I even heard from a lady a few weeks back that he is in fact telling people about PRAYING for the love. He still adds "but you probably won't get much till you have removed your barriers", but heck its a start?

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Bat,

Thanks for introducing yourself again and sharing your journey from the dark night of your soul to reading all those many Divine Love books and messages. I would highly encourage reading the Richard messages. Yes, as you have discovered the most important message of all is to "live the Love". Simply living this love will bring more blessings into your life and Gods Love into your heart than anything else. Combined with fervent prayer for more Love, your soul will be dancing with joy as you journey further along this path. While we move along this Divine Path there will be times, and this is true for all of us, that sadness will envelope you. This pain is part of the journey; it’s a result of the Loves action in removing from us our false beliefs, thoughts and ideas. But it’s only temporary and will bring you closer to God and open your heart to more and more of His Love. Keep up the faith and desire to be enveloped in His Love and allow your every hurt, your every pain and every regret to ascend to God to be healed by this River of Love. He awaits you with loving, nonjudgmental arms.

With love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Bread and Trees,
I want to add my echo welcome already given by the others. I, too, want to appreciate you for sharing your soul's journey with us and welcome you back.
What diversity amongst us! Each of us, such a precious soul of God's Creation. I appreciate how you've struggled and dedicated yourself to such an extensive search!
I do hope we will get the chance to meet you sometime and still wonder, where is it on this planet that you live? Will you be joining us in Europe this August to pray with us?
God Bless you and continue to bless you on your journey of Living the Love! With blessings from the west coast of Canada, Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

I choose to remain anonymous, I don't plan on traveling to Europe or anywhere else but thanks for the offer.

I have read excerpts of the Richard Messages from the Pascas Site from John Doel, they were pretty good. I suppose James Reid used to be part of AJ's group but then left, that information was mentioned on AJ's forum as well.

I am not a big fan of John Doel, there have been others calling him out on scams, perhaps that is a rumor. They say John Doel whose real name is Budigower is trying to funnel money through the so called Pascas Project. I could be wrong. But the various amount of pseudoscience in those pdfs raises some eyebrows.

Fervent prayers are indeed essential along with living love itself. Nothing can be further from the truth than that.

Yes, I have been ruthless against AJ, thought that type of audacity to stand up against the Cult Leaders was honorable. Just like the apostles thought it was right to go against the Romans. I can only speak out against him, but to those who go with him shall take the risks.

Does AJ really have good intentions is something we will never know until we pass through the veil. It could be due to the fact he is suffering from Messiah Complex. From my point of view he is destroying families by luring and inducting new members. Into an endless cycle. The Church of Scientology did just that to ex-members and the Westboro Baptist Church excommunicated family members. In fact if you go to his website into the download sections, you will see pdfs of past books from Doug's website truths.com with the cover page altered, ebooks pulled straight from the new-birth.net website. You will find a pdf of the compilation of Joseph Babinsky's compilations and quotes.

Even though, yes, he has at least told people to pray for the Divine Love, it is not considered important or even essential to his eyes. But this will only lead others to lean onto AJ and not onto God. It is true from various accounts that many say AJ is a nice man. It is also true that there is often endless crying, nervous breakdowns from followers to shed off emotional baggage. Which I think is toying with others emotions to the verge of insanity. Then AJ comforts them, which is the strengthening of trust into this cult. A psychological expirement. Wispy. Dangerous.

It is often said that only the silent meditations of the soul and not through the emotions of the preacher will bring about the soul longings. From one contemporary message from FAB, that refers to the inner reflections upon ones soul's behaviour and the aspire to be better. Not through intense emotional enthusiasm, no it will never bring about the Great Transformation in the long run. It may be a start, but if one relies on enthusiasm rather than discipline, it will not suffice.
Loren
BAT
Happy Camper

Post by BAT »

I may have been a bit blunt here and there, best thing is to focus solely on oneself and not jabber on the faults of others. Too many things to worry about and AJ Miller and John Dodo are not the ones to worthy enough to worry about. The cults themselves will self destruct.
Loren
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes you have been blunt. Need to work on forgiveness would be my comment.

hugs
Geoff