Hello again

Please introduce yourself here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Hello again

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Bat for your comments. I think that emotional catharsis comes reflexively from the expiation of the soul through receiving the Love. Forcing the catharsis is the error here as I believe AJ does in his practice and yes, manipulating and causing divisions amongst families and others indicates cult behavior. I would agree with Geoff and yourself that bringing our attentions to someone like AJ is a misdirect. Our energies need to go to God, following our guidance in service to others and generally living the Love. You're on the right track Bat, keep following that road and you will shed all the angst and anger. Forgiveness on all levels will slowly dawn with more Love in your soul. As I said previously, none of us is immune to being reactive to things we see as error. How we deal with that reaction is a test of our capacity to love. This is not an easy path but a very rewarding one as we become more detached from the human condition and closer to God. May God bless you on your unique journey Bat and yes, I would like to meet you one day too. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

AlFike wrote:Forgiveness on all levels will slowly dawn with more Love in your soul. As I said previously, none of us is immune to being reactive to things we see as error. How we deal with that reaction is a test of our capacity to love.
Hi Bread and Trees,

Nice to meet you here!

Whew, that was quite a reading, this afternoon when I caught up with this thread started by you. My brains are still smoking from all your words on all these very important and deep going matters. You seem to be quite a passionate guy! I like that, I'm not too different from that, I suppose.

I quoted Al above as I think that brings it down to its essential point, like you and also Geoff worded in your own way. In the end - we know - it's all about love and forgiveness. And the more we receive in our souls of THE LOVE, the easier that all gets. I'm glad to learn that you seem to have survived all your angry eruptions and attacks quite well, so welcome to our family of Love and Forgiveness and Understanding :) !

I very well remember the storm caused by AJ years ago on that other forum.. My my, that certainly caused a lot of ripples in our nice little bathtub of DL followers.

For now I would just like to suggest to concentrate on our prayers for God's magnificent Gift of Love and send those people that you mentioned before, AJ, JD and I don't know, as much blessings and love and positive thoughts as we can!!

Hugs,
Arie
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Welcome back, Bread and Trees!

This has been an interesting thread, and I thank you for your candidness.
I've found that the more I grow in the love the less judgmental I feel toward others. Last year on my spiritual
path I did a lot of reflection on the choices I had made earlier in my life, when I was so lost and feeling separate from God and reacting to life and being in "survival mode," as many of us are here on this hamster wheel of life. It was a very humbling experience as I realized that if I were faced with those same situations now I would have made different choices that were love-based. This is indeed a path of humility! But it is beautiful in its unfolding. And by being human, with all that entails, the good, the bad and the ugly :lol: and then humbly seeking that great gift of God's Love and, through it, transforming and transcending the human chaos, we become all the more compassionate and understanding toward our human brothers and sisters who may be still struggling with those challenges that we ourselves, through God's grace, have overcome.

God bless you, BAT, and may you enjoy your time here on the forum with your family of love :D

Jane
With God, anything is possible
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello BAT and welcome (back) to this forum -- though I don't remember you from your "previous life" here. Must have been before my time.
I have only now finished reading this thread though I had read the first part a few weeks ago. You seem like a fiery person -- perhaps not unlike the apostle Paul. Full of righteous indignation when you perceive wrongs, and zealous for what you see as being right. That can be a good thing as long as we act with wisdom and above all, in love -- with the Divine Love being our motivator.
Having gone through the experiences you have, you have no doubt gained a lot of wisdom and maturity, as well as soul purification. Your enthusiasm and passion can be a wonderful asset to the DL community. You may well be instrumental in getting moving things that may have been stuck for some time.
Anyway, thank for being frank and honest -- it is a rare quality as most of us like to protect our image and not reveal our real selves and our true thoughts and emotions on a public forum like this. However, also be mindful of "speaking the truth in love" -- an important principle.
So welcome again, and may you be helped on your path of growing in the Divine Love and being transformed.
Love,
Eva