Greetings from germany

Please introduce yourself here
Sunchild
New Friend

Greetings from germany

Post by Sunchild »

I had already sent a message via the portal about 3 months ago, but never got a reply,
so I'm trying again this way.
I don't have a facebook account, even though (or even because) I work in the it industry.

I write the text in German and have it translated by an AI.
I live in Germany myself.

I was not brought up religiously.
I came to faith through eschatological Christian books when I was about 14,
got baptised and confirmed, but soon found out that the normal church couldn't satisfy my spiritual hunger.

I met a woman at about 18 who had contact with an angel through automatic writing.

My nickname is sunchild, because that's what he called me (the name was in English, while he of course spoke German with us).

Over 3 years I had the opportunity to ask questions, then the situation became more difficult, the contact weakened.

I had separated from her, also because some worldly desires became stronger.

For about 2-3 years I was called again, I can't describe it any other way, because the interest increased.
The purification of desires , my spiritual growth feels like a turbo has been activated, (Guiding Star of Light ?)
I've been flooded with inspiration and insight, even though it's been painful at times
to see how much time I had missed, especially considering the opportunity I had 30 years earlier.

I've been interested in spiritual all my life and I'm not a bad person either,
but I feel a slight pang from the spheres because I feel more was expected of me.

For some time now I have been writing down texts that are dictated to me in my brain.
My mediumistic talent is not very strong and I can only receive short texts.
I had difficulty describing how I mainly gain insight and 4 days ago I received a longer text for the first time,
that describes it better than I ever could. It is the longest text I have received in my life.
Actually I had only asked about "circle of light".

"The circle of light is a powerful force, but they are not alone. There are many centres that arise to meet the diversity of thoughts and ideas of the people on Earth. Everyone has entrenched ways of imagining the truth and fears can stand in the way of knowing the truth, so many, sometimes opposing paths must be taken, seemingly separate, but in the end leading to the same destination, God and His love. The "circle of light" is a path that reaches many, including you, even if you use many sources and are very open to lead even contradictory things to one truth and can extract parts from mixed texts to put it together with others to one truth. This is the ability you have asked for to show others how to use the power of revelation to find the way to God. Words can only ever be a stepping stone to God. They connect to corresponding fields of power or arcs of light from the soul that then make up a whole of soul, body and spirit. Unfortunately, too much importance is given to the word, because the same word in another soul is linked to other energies in the soul, this is because the word is not absolute, but is only a correspondence of energies, so the same words in another soul can be linked to other energies or even beings. This leads to confusion, so it is always important to read texts with the soul sense to feel the energies behind them, even if it contradicts the sense and idea of the physical body to be able to feel these things. In the end, words have been written at some point by a being or human being who connects the inner meaning of the words with what he associates with them. When one reads texts with mind and soul with the deep desire to read the energy fields, one can recognise the multidimensionality, the soul reads into its space in unison with the physical body on another level and can see things outside of time and space and reflect them back into the mind (spiritual body) and soul. Of course this is always distorted as with all translations to the brain, but without the desire and involvement of the soul only the pyhsic mind reads and this can only be incomplete. Thus the way and desire of reading texts is important, how deeply one dives into the truth of reading and understanding."
Geoff
Family

Re: Greetings from germany

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sunchild,

What a lovely name!!!

I am so glad you finally made contact. Your contact in the angelic realms I would describe as very mature and advanced, because all that you wrote is very true. You, like me, came here to Earth to be of service at this time. You may have awoken a bit late, but its time to get real and get with the program. Sorry, I have just used English slang and perhaps when your use AI to translate it to German it may be mistranslated. I will ask Jeanne Fike to contact you here, because she knows the people in Germany.

Sadly this board is deserted these days. Everyone moved to WhatsApp and Facebook. We have a few folks in Germany that may be able to help, but you will have to decide who is right for you. Because, as that text tells you, some people are locked into narrow paths, and the Truth does not flow in narrow paths only. I can also put you in contact with my dear friend Helge Mercker who lives in Namibia but who is of German descent, and speaks German. I can if you like, access the email address you have on this board, as I am an admin, and use that? Let me know if that is acceptable, please.

Time is very short for the transformation of this Earth, and the separation of those with love in their hearts and those with no love in their hearts. These latter must leave the Earth either by death, or be relocated to another 3D planet. We are not sure what course God will choose. You can certainly contact me via this board to get my email. I won't put it here as you well know these sites are skimmed incessantly for email addresses for scammers to harvest.

By the way this is a link to one of two websites I maintain and which takes about circles of light and portals: Circles of Light

with kindest regards
Geoff