My Introduction

Please introduce yourself here
Patrick
New Friend

My Introduction

Post by Patrick »

My name's Patrick, and I am from the United States of America.

I first came across the Padgett Messages seven years ago, and on New Years Eve before 2021 began, I attended my first Divine Love circle online on Zoom.

I am a person struggling with mental health issues, and so far this journey has and still has been rough for me. I understand this is not a place for counseling, but I wish to find some meaning and purpose in life.

From Patrick
Geoff
Family

Re: My Introduction

Post by Geoff »

Dear Patrick,

Welcome and I hope you find the peace you seek. I noticed you did sign up for the DLSF daily messages that I thought would help you a great deal, but you unsubscribed after just one message?

Geoff
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Welcome Patrick.
May you find the understanding, peace and healing that you need in the Zoom circles or other Divine Love community outreaches. There are others that are struggling on the path in similar ways to yourself. It is sometimes knowing that you are not alone in your struggles that can be helpful.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Patrick,
It is wonderful to have you join us on zoom Circles of Light. Your prayer requests are always heartfelt and your sharing uplifting. God bless you on your journey . You have found The Key to peace and happiness. With sisterly love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!