Thank you

Please introduce yourself here
Michael7070
New Friend

Re: Thank you

Post by Michael7070 »

Hello Al,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I enjoyed attending the Circle of Light last week and look forward to attending more in the future. I have 2 young children so finding an hour to attend can be somewhat challenging ... lol, but I sure do appreciate your gift of mediumship and feeling the energy of everyone’s prayers and loving thoughts.

Much love,
Mike
jeanne
Family

Re: Thank you

Post by jeanne »

Hi Mike,

It's been lovely to have you join our online circles! Looks like you are a very busy family guy (on facebook :P ). Your story is inspiring. If we ever get the chance to meet in person I imagine we could have great conversations about social work and healing modalities!

Would you like to check out our Prayer Request Chat Line? We host it on What's App in a group called LightBringers. People from around the world simply indicate (often with just an emoticon of praying hands), that they are praying and often within minutes others indicate they are praying along! Every prayer request calls God and the Angels, and a host of prayerful warriors to send loving, healing energies to the person or situation. I also post the audio recorded messages there as they are received. Just listening to the angels' voices brings them close, along with their blessed comfort and upliftment.

If you want to check out Light Bringers, private message me your phone number and I'll add you to the group!

God Bless you, Michael and your dear family. May your efforts to be used as a channel of love and healing for others be mightily blessed too. See you again sometime soon on the zoom screen! Heart hugs from Gibsons, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!