News from the Board January 17, 2015

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
jeanne
Family

News from the Board January 17, 2015

Post by jeanne »

Happy Holidays to our Divine Love family from D.L.S.F.

We are pleased to announce that a collection of messages from Jesus and Celestials received last summer at prayer gatherings in Gibsons is now available at Createspace and may be purchased for $10.00 U.S. dollars at
https://www.createspace.com/5926683 .

For those of you who live on the west coast of Canada, Al and I have ordered 50 copies and will make sure everyone living in our area receives a copy.

To complement this soul stirring collection, a beautiful souvenir picture book of our prayer gathering
is also available from DLSF. Unfortunately it’s not possible for our international friends to order directly
from Shutterfly, but if you would like to have a copy, please send me an email and I will arrange for you to get one. Cost is $12. This book is a treasure! Thanks to those who submitted pictures and a very special thank you to Jane Gartshore
for selecting words of wisdom from the angels who graced us with their presence.

We want everyone who attended the prayer gatherings to get a copy of these beautiful books! Thanks to a generous, anonymous donor, we have the resources set aside to provide complementary copies of this set of books for those who could not otherwise afford these purchases!

D.L.S.F. would also like to take this opportunity to announce our 4th Annual General Meeting!
Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 1:00 pm
at the residence of Judy Dunbar in Gibsons, B.C.

A special prayer gathering in celebration with DLSF Founding Directors will be held at the Fike’s at 5:30 pm, followed by a potluck dinner!

A copy of the President’s Year End Report will be posted (in early January) in this forum.
We invite everyone visiting here to add their own 2015 Divine Love experiences!

Thank you to all the volunteers around the world who are “Living the Love” by contributing their prayerful support and personal gifts!

Merry Christmas to all and Blessings to everyone in 2016.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: News from the Board January 17, 2015

Post by Maureen »

Thanks great news, Jeanne!

If they have arrived by the 30th when I see you at the prayer circle I'd love to pick it up!!

Maureen :)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Just wanted to add a clarification. When Jeanne refers to 'the prayer gatherings' she means our August retreats of this year not our weekly local prayer gatherings, in case anyone was confused by this remark.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yes thats a bit of a put down calling that awesome retreat a "prayer gathering?"

hugs
Geoff