News From DLSF Board Nov 24, 2013

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
jeanne
Family

News From DLSF Board Nov 24, 2013

Post by jeanne »

Hi everyone,

It's only been 9 months since DLSF was incorporated as a non profit society in B.C. (British Columbia), Canada. We've had 10 board meetings during 2013 and they just keep getting better and better. We have 9 board members -- 6 of us live in Gibsons; 2 of us live in West Vancouver (a 40 minute ferry ride away); Geoff provides consultation and support from Sydney, Australia and Dennis is our webmaster, living in southern California.

After the success of our retreat in Blackpool, our fledgling board has become stronger, more cohesive and more deeply committed to our vision than ever! We are only in the beginning stages of developing policies, protocols, roles and responsibilities. We are spirit-led, prayerful and faith-based. At our next meeting, we will plan our first Annual General Meeting since incorporation.

Al is President; Andrew is Treasurer; Betty facilitates our meetings; Terry takes a lead role in gathering information & reports; and as Secretary I take the minutes.

Currently our goals for 2014 are: 1) to build continuing partnership with Dr. Tim O'Higgins and the World Healing Centre in Blackpool, England, ii) to support the 100th Anniversary Retreat in Washington, D.C.-- September, 2014; iii) to continue our support to the Children's Sanctuary of Namibia and Love is The Answer. Emerging from more recent connections is the development of new partnerships with Hal Eisenburg and Windows of Opportunity in New York City.

You may have noticed that our website does not have many links. Our board is committed to the very simple message of praying for and receiving Divine Love - this SIMPLE MESSAGE is our main purpose. While we recognize the many wonderful and extensive contributions of other divine love followers, we have chosen to keep our website links very limited at this time.

At yesterday's board meeting we agreed that as many DLSF Board Members who are able to attend the Washington Retreat in Sept, 2014 will go! We hope to see you there!

Thanks to everyone who visits and contributes to this community forum! The discussions that go on here enrich our lives! Every morning seems like Christmas morning.....waking up to see what gifts have been posted from all around the world during the night! :P

Thank you, everyone, for being here. We hope that your spiritual journey is strengthened and supported by your visits with us!

The dates and times of our Divine Love Prayer Circles in West Vancouver and in Gibsons, will be updated and posted shortly. We invite you to join with us in prayer, where ever you are in the world -- to join us in being channels for The Love in our troubled world!

With love and gratitude, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Re: News From DLSF Board Nov 24, 2013

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Jeanne and all other wonderful board-members!

Thank you so much for your inspiring newsletter with all the promising information about what's going on and what you all plan to do.

I'm so happy and grateful to be part of this extraordinary family :)! It's a bliss to be able to share such Great Themes with all these highly gifted and moreover so loving people. A true safe-haven for everything a developing soul needs..

Right now it's quite unlikely that Marion and I will be able to attend the Washington gathering, but who knows what the Angels have in store for us ;).

Much Love and a big big cyberhug to every single one of you from both of us in an increaslingly cold Frankfurt...brrrr!
God bless!
Arie
Kristy
Family

Re: News From DLSF Board Nov 24, 2013

Post by Kristy »

Jeanne, I enjoyed your update, thank you ! And thanks to all the Board members who provide leadership to this very important "cause", if I may call it that. I think you already know that receiving the Love is first and foremost in my life and I pray that I may be lead to opportunities for me to make a more profound impact, as you all have in providing this wonderful Foundation and Sanctuary. God bless you all. You can count on me to be at the retreat in Sept, 2014. I extend my love and gratitude to each of you, Kristy