Registration Package for Blackpool coming soon!!

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
jeanne
Family

Registration Package for Blackpool coming soon!!

Post by jeanne »

Our dedicated colleagues on the Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation Board are getting closer to completing a registration / information package for the Divine Love Retreat in Blackpool, England Oct 4-6. We are still waiting for information back in regards to hotels, catering and dinner party for Saturday evening. We hope the package will be ready to post on this website by next weekend and we will be forwarding the information to our global networks as soon as it is ready! 30+ people have already indicated interest in attending; the World Healing facility can hold a maximum of 50 participants.

The DLSF Board is now supporting another project in Africa: LOVE IS THE ANSWER, located in Uganda and founded by Catherine Koch is also supporting as many of the 55 MILLION ORPHAN CHILDREN in Africa as they can. Catherine had a mini retreat with Al and I this past weekend and joined our Divine love community in prayer on Saturday evening! For sheer joy and inspiration, check out her website! You would never know by meeting Catherine what a powerful, bright change agent she is in our world as she is one of the most gentle, humble, unassuming individuals I've ever met. What a pleasure to spend time with her - she regaled us with inspirational stories about the children, their various projects and the work they are doing.

The board is now hoping and planning to bring Catherine and our beloved friend Helge Mercker from Namibia together in Blackpool....on the afternoon of TUESDAY OCT 8 for our presentation to the World Healing Organization. The theme for Tuesday's presentation will be "Love in Action". If you are able to attend the Retreat, we do hope you'll be able to stay over for Tuesday's session as well.

Al and I, as techno-dinosaurs, are still learning about how to post on this website. We were so ignorant that even after the website went live, we were still making changes to the "staging" site and then we couldn't figure out why all the changes we had made weren't showing up! Geoff is completely grey by this time and Dennis is quickly following! Given our buzzzzzzzy work, we have little time to devote to this, our labour of love and we remain grateful to our friends who generously donate the gift of their precious time and their technical skills to maintaining this site!

Best regards from all of us on the DLSF board: there is a new picture of us on this site - taken by Catherine this past weekend! What a team! ha! Love Jeanne ;)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Re: Registration Package for Blackpool coming soon!!

Post by DennisT »

Oh, I don't know about the "grey" part, Jeanne. According to you, the first the you said when I met you for the first time was "you have more grey hair than your picture!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, I think I'm already grey, just maybe losing a few more hairs, or at least more rapidly :D

Love and hugs, dear sister!
Dennis