New Front Page for DLSF

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
AlFike
Site Admin

New Front Page for DLSF

Post by AlFike »

We have been working on a web site for our Divne Love Sanctuary Foundation for several weeks now and will have it up and running by the end of the week. This word press site was developed in collaberation between myself , Geoff, Jeanne and mostly Dennis . Our Message board will be merged with the site and we will have some extra features imbeded into it. We hope you will like the new look. All the best.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Re: New Front Page for DLSF

Post by Geoff »

Dear Al,

I dont think you have factored in the difficulty in moving the wordpress site from its current temporary location, and also moving the message board to a new physical location. Its very likely we will be off line for some days, especially as Dennis and I are not in the same time zone, so if he gets into trouble, it takes hours for me to know about it. Maybe we should do these one at a time, moving the message board first, as I am told that should be easy.

Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Ignorance is bliss Geoff. Whatever you think is best, we will do. I hope this does not create too many headaches but the site is looking great and we are all pretty pumped about it here. I will leave it to those who know what they are doing and not worry too much about the timing. God bless for now.........Al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Ok I will create the new domain for the message board, and look into getting it moved. That will stress EVERYONE here, as their favourite links will be broken.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Geoff,
Thanks for looking into the switch....I guess we may not be ready by next weekend, after all! I guess it will depend on whether we wait to get Chimp Mail and online registration for the Blackpool Retreat (Eventbrite) set up first, or go ahead without them! We need more of your genius here....oh, wise one....our favourite Management Consultant! What would we do without you, your son and Dennis!?
Have a good week.....with deepest gratitude. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello all,

Let me know what help you'll need to make the transfer. We need to make sure we backup all databases before transferring :D

Much love and hugs,
Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

As you will know if you can read this, the message board has been moved. And the root of the domain now awaits the arrival of the web site.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I just want to thank you Geoff your son Andrew, Leslie and especially Dennis for all your help in getting this web site up and running. It has taken a few months to accomplish but the blood sweat and tears were all worth it because I think we have a very attractive place that I hope will draw many.
I also wanted to comment about the pictures on the top banner. The first one was taken by Dennis at the top of Soames hill last Easter weekend, a lovely hike just in our neighborhood. Our home can almost be seen on the lower right corner of the shot. The second shot is of our garden in full summer bloom. The third is also taken in the town of Gibson's. As you can see we live in a beautiful part of the world . I hope some day you will all visit as Jeanne and I are planning to have more Divine Love retrears at our home in the near future. Those who were here last July know how beautiful it is.
I hope you all agree that we have provided a comfortable place here so that you may browse some of the articles, get a sense of what our foundation is about and share on the message board. Enjoy everybody. With love....Al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Well Google has now indexed the front page of the web site, but is not letting go of the out of date links to the message board. That could take quite some time. But curiously because I googled "Divine Love Sanctuary" I also found this: wepay.com/donations/1716820317

I have modified the link to not give them more visibility than necessary.

Hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'm horrified at this link. It seems like a scam or a cult. Thank God our names are not identical. I wonder if we should put a disclaimer on our site so that we are not identified with them ?Thanks for showing me this Geoff. ..........Al