Please help us Feed Orphan Children in Namibia!

News from the board - DIVINE LOVE SANCTUARY FOUNDATION.
jeanne
Family

Please help us Feed Orphan Children in Namibia!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,
I am still basking in the warm after-glo of being spoiled yesterday on my 64th birthday! And this is why:

A generous donor has offered to MATCH all donations to feed orphaned children in Namibia to a maximum of $5,000 since Helge and her friends are now feeding TWICE the number of children than when they started the Childrens Sanctuary project.

I am moved to tears by the wonderful response to my birthday request ("no presents please - donations to Childrens Sanctuary in lieu would be wonderful"). Generous family and friends pledged $1200 on my birthday and with the matched donation this means another 15,000 meals will be available to nourish the children this year!

Please join us in taking the pledge! If you sign up for this spring campaign then $25 each month will go twice as far and feed 300 children a nourishing meal! The mailing address is DLSF (Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation), P.O. Box 1702, Gibsons, B.C. Canada V0N 1V0. The Pay Pal link is here.

Helge is planning a work party and Divine Love Retreat in Namibia from March - May, 2015!! We hope you will come and help us build the orphanage!

Thank you!
With love and gratitude, Jeanne and Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!